The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Sup ladies and gents! It's that time again! Give lots of love and hugs to the wonderful, Masked Ferret!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

Check out the latest Mug Shots cast on the Barcast youtube! Give it a look and check out some art by our very own Ravvij and crew!

1. Whats your favorite video game?
  2. whats your favorite boss fight?
  3. have you accepted skeletor the master of the universe into your heart?
  4. you are in Small horse Suburb what business do you start ?
  5. I need to know for a friend how many skeletons skeletons would make a proper army of skeletons?
  6. do you even praise bro?

\ [+] /

What's your favorite 90's jam and why should it be All The Small Things by Blink 182? (Maybe, hopefully, possibly, perhaps?)

RBDash47
Site Blogger

Why a ferret?

Why a mask?

When will The Masked Ferret be unmasked?

Fuck, marry, kill: Fimfiction, EqD, Fanfiction.net.
Could you please explain to us why "Canada" is not a real country, but "Canadia" is?
Which is better: a story with dragon tits or a story called "Dragon Tits"?
What about Fimfiction is better than Equestria Daily?
Would you rather comfort Monika or Misha?

If you had the chance to go back in time to relive an era of history without any consequences, would you do it? If so, when and where would you go?

Are there any types of stories you won't pre-read/edit?
Any stories that you were really glad to have been able to pre-read ?
What makes an effective pre-reader? How are pre-readers different from editors? When should someone get a pre-reader over an editor and vice versa?
Any writing advice you'd like to share?

Have you improved your sneak attack hug bonus since Bronycon?
Is it true that you slew your archnemesis, the Veiled Weasel, in a duel by cute at Cuddlebach Falls? (Which I believe is somewhere in Ontario.)
If you could summon one thing bigger than your head, what would it be?
And on a more serious note, what are your personal top three stories you've edited, by whatever criteria you choose?

Which pony would be the most tolerable to spend time alongside: Snips, Fleetfoot, or Spoiled Rich?

What genre of stories do you find most entertaining?

To Ferret:
1) What's your funniest anecdote?
2) What's the craziest thing you've ever knitted?
3) Some guy comes up to you with a knife and a mean countenance. He totally means to do you harm. All you have to defend yourself are two knitting needles and a ball of yarn. How well do you fare?
4) The female anatomy has seven orifices large enough to be penetrated with a knitting needle (I suppose technically you could stab them around your eyeballs, but let's discount those for the moment). You have to have a knitting needle roughly inserted into three of these. Which do you choose?
5) Would it be more uncomfortable to be stuffed into a suitcase full of live ferrets, or a suitcase full of knitting needles?
To everyone:
6) Did anything fun or interesting happen to any of you over Halloween?

How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?

Hello, have a wonderful time on the cast!

Now, here are some questions:

1) Why do they cotton swab the guy's arm with rubbing alcohol before a lethal injection?

2) When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? 

3) Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish-washing liquid made with real lemons?

4) If your car says "Dodge" on the front of it, do you really need a horn?

5) If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke? 

Last one, but definitely not least:

6) Would you rather drink a quart of cum, or a glass of period blood?

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for anything non-MLP?

Would you like to save your progress?

Boop

(oh hey I’m alive)

The Fast Carrot:
1) How much were you paid to make another appearance?
2) What's your favorite headcanon?
3) How far is too far?
4) Jigsaw captures you and puts you in a zoo. You have to sexual one male animal that is roughly your size or larger, or you'll be covered in welfare and tossed into Detroit. Assuming this zoo is Noah's Ark, which animal would you sex and why?

The Barfass:
1) hi
2) Favorite new* species introduced in the movie?
*new to FiM, so sea ponies technically count.
3) Did you know that the short-beaked echidna has a 4 headed penis? When fully erect, it's about 25% the length of its body, and the shaft is covered in spines. During mating, the heads on one side "shut down" and do not grow in size; the other two are used to release semen into the female's two-branched reproductive tract. Each time it copulates, it alternates heads in sets of two. In the months before the mating season, the male's testes swell to three times their normal size. More like... echidnuts, amirite?

I missed you :heart:

Tea or coffee?

Comment posted by Mobile SAM deleted Oct 31st, 2017

As someone who works behind the scenes with a lot of authors but hasn't published (much, in terms of stories, especially on your own page), how do you feel your experiences of the site and the fandom generally differ from people who primarily write their own stories?

Best ships in and out of MLP? Why?

For everyone: What if anything did you do for Halloween? What are your all-time favorite costumes?

So, just what is the mask hiding, anyway?

I'm happy I found your podcast! You guys are a lot of fun to listen to, and I wish there were more of these kinds of hangouts going on around the fandom.

I have two questions for no one in particular: Who are some of your favorite experimental writers on the site? And how in your opinion can writers who want to branch out into more experimental avante-garde realms of story-writing do so while still keeping true to the spirit of the show?

What's your favorite meme?

— What's your favorite tight space to squeeze into?

—On a scale of one to ten, how pretty are you... as a pony.

— Can you make a pony-pun that hasn't been seen in this fandom yet?

— What's the point of it all?

— Which metal songs do you want to hear pony versions of?

— Which songs, any categories, do you want to hear death metal versions of?

Why are you masked? are you a super hero?!

How does this makes you feel?:

Which is your third favorite colour?
If you’d have to select the new Element Bearers who would they be?
What advice would you give to writers?

Questions for EVERYBODY, no exclusivity here.

1. Where do you think MLP will go with the Pillars?

2. Do you think Equestria Girls will eventually be entwined with MLP: FIM?

3. Do you think the MOVIE will eventually be entwined with MLP: FIM?

4. Do you think Generation 5 will eventually happen?

5. How much longer do you think Generation 4 can go on for, with all of the ideas they can eventually do?

6. What is the worst, best, and weirdest fanfics you all have seen?

I'm still dead inside.

To all:
Would you eat Miscellaneous(blood and liver) sausage from the German Puzzle butchery (the German name is Rätzel , English puzzle)?

To the guest:
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED SNOWFLAME THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE INTO YOUR NOSE?
Do you like root vegetables?
What does bicameral mean?
Do you have a coat made out of ferrets?
Would you drive a car (310m/h or 500km/h) top speed on an American street?

1) Ferret! You come home after a hard day at work to find your pony spouse in the kitchen. You pick him or her up in your arms and give them a passionate kiss, then carry them up to your bedchamber for some heated romance. Who is the pony?

2) Your boyfriend finds out you've been double dipping with a pony. Is he furious because you cheated or because you didn't let him in on the action?

3) Would you go on a double date with Priest and Pencil?

4) Who would you ship between the Main Six and the Pillars?

Would you rather.

—Edit a 100k fanfic by Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie?
—Wrestle around in the ball pit with Quibble Pants or bake cream pies with Sugar Belle?
—Watch Twilight Velvet's or Windy Whistle's secret sex tape ?
—Butthug Applejack or Fluttershy?
—Date Big Mac or Feather Bangs?

Ravvij
Group Admin

Did you know there are over 39 different species of flowers that are edible to humans?

Off the top of your head, which flower would you most like to try?
Now, everyone else in the cast answer too.

How long have you known that you wanted to hotdog Celestia's butt with a futa-penis of your very own?

Why is Scootabuse the cutest abuse?

Will AnonPencil ever forgive Enigma for that unspeakable thing he did? You know the one. It's unspeakable.

If you could be in a relationship with sisters (not your own) how hot would that be? Flammenwerfer can help you answer this.

Did the Moon Landing really happen or was all that footage shot in Hollywood because Luna is greedy about moons?

It's late, you've gust awoken to the sound of something sneaking into your bed. You feel the weight of that something press into the side of your bed and climb up. You look and see Pizza Pony crawling toward you with bedroom eyes. You open your mouth to speak but she stops you by placing her soft, greasy hoof on your lips and say, "Just let it happen." Her breath smells like buttered breadsticks. She turns around, whiping her cheesy mane with pepperoni and flinging hot marinara sauce all over the wall and your bed, presenting you with her fun bits. Apart from the not-so-subtle invitation to "eat her out" you are more aware that her cunny is dripping red sauce. Do you take the plunge to discover whether it's actually marinara, or, are you actually hoping it is blood because you have a fetish for periods and cuntcoockies all wrapped up in a pizza cover tiny magical horse? Remember though, killing yourself is an option, however, you cannot reach anything to help you do this so if you'd rather take this option you have to allow Soda Pony to drown you in her bodily fluids via vomit, piss, or vaginal arousal fluids.

If you could take one, and only one, piece of technology to Equestria what would it be and why?

You're walking in the woods.
There's no-one around and your phone is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye you spot him.
Shia Labeouf
What do?

If you could keep any one writer on fimfic and make them your very own, who would it be?

why are you so cute?

Can I hug you?

How would you feel about potatoes if you couldn't "boil em, mash em or stick em in a stew."

a cute fluffy bat pone filly is looking cutely up at you, what do?

Heyyo, Ferret. Hope you're enjoying the cast so far. Nice to see another female around. /)

What's a common mistake you find in first person writing? Third person?

Writing advice for dweebs people who want to write? :3

Bread?

Do you think anyone is mad at me for singing at the top of my voice and dancing for a whole fucking hour at 4am?

My voice is broken. Halp.

Send bobs and vegana. Like, a few guys named Bob and a guy named Vegana. Through the mailbox. People. Nothing other than those guys. Thank you.

Comment posted by anonpencil deleted Nov 4th, 2017

What did you think of the movie? What did you think of the Season 7 finale? Are there any pet peeves you have about the fandom and writing?

Have you ever had poutine, and do you like poutine chips by Ruffles? What's better, strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla ice cream? Did you go trick-or-treating this Halloween? What's your favourite TV show apart from MLP?

When will you invent flying cars and hoverboards? Why aren't scientists on top of this!? Will you be our hero and invent wormhole/ lightspeed travel??

WHY DO STORIES HAVE TO MAKE SENSE BUT REAL LIFE DOESN'T!?!?????

Hey, hope you're enjoying your time on the cast! Allons-y!

What's your favorite genre of film? Book?

Was coming on this podcast a good idea?

What's the most dark, demented joke you know?

What is your top 5 stories you've read on FimFic?

FERRET WHAT THE FU... WAIT, YOUR A CHICK? HOLYFUCK GIRLS ARE ON THE INTERNET! SERIOUSLY THOUGH I GOT A SHIT TON OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
questions for ferret:
1. would you be friends with thing pone?
2. who is 2nd and 3rd best and worst ponies?
3. who is best pokemon for fluttershy and if you don't know any pokemon, what digimon is best for Fluttershy?
4. what is a good anime that I could watch that has robots, Romance, and/or adventure?
5. Would you Rather: have Hawaiian pizza OR Mushrooms and spinach white pizza
6. can I watch Naruto in under 3-5 months?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36