The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,313 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey, ladies and gents! Milk here, with this weeks thread. Come ask questions as we patch things together! PatchworkPoltergeis! Get those questions in!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

This guy comes up to you and tries to antagonize ya?

What do?

Why did you choose Silver Spoon?
Will you write a sequel with her grown up?
What surprises (in general) can we expect?

boop

Patrick Polish Guy:
1) Would you non-sexually* spoon Silver Spoon?
2) How in God's unholy crotch hairs do you keep most of your stuff rated E?
3) Is there a wrong way to write a certain character?
4) How hard is it** to keep yourself from delving into obscene sexual descriptions when writing about fillies?
5) Would you a thingpone?

*extremely sexually
**your penis

Eyevrbydo:
I got nothing. Insert drinking word.

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Are you my Dad?

Do you want to buy an Xbox One?

Do you want to build a snowman?

What would be your favorite fan fiction and your favorite author on Fimfiction?

Also, whats you favorite 90s jam and why should it be Bullet in the Head by Rage Against the Machine?

To PatchworkPoltergeist:
What's your funniest anecdote?
How much dragon tits?
What is the optimum number of breasts for a female?
If you died and came back as a poltergeist, whom or where would you haunt?
Has the ice melted yet?
To everyone:
Who's going to write the next installment in the Dragon Tits© franchise?

Also, congrats, Enigma, for getting a job; congrats, Pencil, on getting featured; and congrats to the rest of you for all the congratulation-worthy things I assume you've done this week. :heart:

Are you a ghost?

1. whats your favorite video game?
  2. whats your favorite boss fight
  3. have you accepted Skeletor the master of the universe into your heart?
  4. would you a thing pone?
  5. i need to know for a friend how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
  6. you get stuck in horse town what kind of business do you open ?
  7. Do you even Praise Bro?

\ [+] /

Who the hell are you?

Oh right, that guy who wrote Silver Standards.

Sorry, don't know you too much to ask questions.

Hey podcasters, tell the guy/girl to enjoy the podcast~

HOLY FUCK! MR. PIMPLETON GAVE ME CAT HIV AND DUMPED ME FOR SOME ALLEYWAY CAT. I ALSO GOT FIRED. FUCK ME, FUCK MY LIFE AND FUCK THEM CHEATING PUSSIES THAT GIVE YOU AIDS AND GO AFTER CATS WITH PRETTIER WHISKERS. I DON'T HAVE WHISKERS, I'M HUMAN, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO MR. PIMPLETON?! ANYWAY, I'M THINKING OF PUBLISHING THIS INSPIRATIONAL UPLIFTING STORY OF MINE TO PAY FOR THE TREATMENTS. SHOULD I?

Please, explain this statement because the only flower symbolism i know is that they are vaginas : " Some dork on the internet that likes ponies and flower symbolism way too much." (I am 100% serious here)

To priest: How often do you tip your fedora to show pencil how much of a gentleman you are?

Quick note for the podcasters: I'm honored that you like me twice as much as everyone else but you don't need to put my name twice in the patreon helpers list.

*starts watching video*

…Even as a non-changeling, I have to admit it's pretty amazing how realistic my SpaceCowboy imitation is. (Thank you for fixing!)

Questions for Patchwork:
You're FIMFiction user number 166, so you've been around since the days when Sethisto was posting Trixie minifics. What's one way that the fandom has improved since then? What's one way that the fandom has gone downhill? Overall, is it better or worse?

If you could, would you?

Are you really a poltergeist?

Do you patch the work, or work the patch?

This is a question?

Fuck-Marry-Kill (Podcaster Edition): Milk, Priest, Yourself.

And because something needs to do with food. Do you like strawberries?

anonpencil
Group Admin

Here's your vid, sorry that's not the one up there. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSI536AHyZQ

If you could have sexual intercorse one US President, who would it be and why?
What is your #1 tip for making the perfect lasagna?
And lastly; your name is patchworkpoltergeist, which implies that you are in fact a spirt who is haunting this sight due to the fact you died in some grizzly manor. So my question is: how was it that you were actually killed and how did it involve quilts?

How come when a guy says that he can't go out because his girlfriend won't let him, people just accept it. But when a girl says she can't go out because her boyfriend won't let her, they call the cops?

Why does Pencil always abuse Enigma to hide away her true feelings? :rainbowderp:

The Silver Standard is one of my favorite stories on the site, so I'll definitely be watching this podcast when it arrives.

Speaking of which, I have a few questions: What ponies do you think would make a great and/or interesting pairing with Silver Spoon? Are there any characters from MLP that you've been hoping to write about in the near future? Lastly, what was your favorite scene/chapter to write in The Silver Standard?

What will you say is the best part/aspect of the fandom?

Your stories are grand, wonderfully interconnected works that tie themselves together exquisitely. How much preplanning do you go through before you start writing?

By the same token, how did you handle new canon coming to light as you were writing The Silver Standard?

Is Featherweight actually gay?

Given a chance to do it over, which of the more direct allusions to The Last Unicorn would you cut from The Last Human?

RBDash47
Site Blogger

Revisited the old Vault interviews for a couple of these (not, uh, the first one).

Fuck-marry-kill: Saddlesoap Opera, Autumn Wind, Cthuluigi?

Have you written anything outside MLP? Do you want to?

What's your favorite thing to do when you're not writing?

Are there any ponyfics out there you want a sequel to? The ending left you wanting more, you loved the author's world and you want to keep experiencing it, you got so invested in the characters you want to know what they do next, etc?

What really "does it for you" in a story?

Who do you write for?

What do you love about Friendship is Magic?

How do you feel about potatoes?

Are you a boy or a girl? No other genders exist.
Also, what would you do with a drunken sailor?
Also, you are at a metal festival and you are suck in the mud, next to the toilet. What do you do?
Also, are you looking good?
Also, what is the difference about a duck?

Are some folks born silver spoon in hand?
Lord, don't they help themselves, yeah?
But what do they do when the taxman comes to the door?
CCR Fortunate Son

Oh, I've got another one!

Can you explain T.S. Elliot's "The Waste Land" in five words or less? :trollestia:

Hey, PatchworkPoltergeist!
I love how you fleshed out Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's characters and I gotta ask; are there any parts from The Silver Standard that you drew inspiration from in terms of personal experiences? Like did you have any friends similar to the fillies from the tea party or Silver Spoon's Manehattanite friends?

You write all the characters so well and keep up your amazing work!

1) How did it feel finishing The Last Human after writing it for two years?

2) Couldn't you have given The Human a proper name — like Anon?

1. What would your Patronus be?

2. What actually is a patchwork poltergeist? Is it like a ghost made up of lots of bits of other ghosts?

3. What were your literary inspirations for The Silver Standard?

4. In chapter 12 of TSS, Silver Spoon experiences her first Winter Wrap Up, but the chapter takes place during season 3. How did Silver miss the Winter Wrap Up that occurred during the season 1 episode "Winter Wrap Up"?

5. Is Brass Tacks secretly a crimefighting superhero?

6. Are you a tea fan yourself? What's your favorite tea?

7. A recent episode of the show actually featured a tea pony. That's not a question, but she's really cute so I thought I'd mention it.

8. How do you handle all the scheming and agendas and politics and stuff in TSS without going loco in the coco?

Why does God need a Starship?

I actually have no clue who you are, I just wanted a reason to ask that question before I forgot

look, I do knot know who you are Patchwork, but I got some simple questions.
1. would you snuggle cute alien pone? (and not like ALIEN that has acidic blood, like a cute alien from some cods show or anime.)
2. what do you think of a dragoness with tits?
3. what do you think of spike the dragon?
4. what powers, weapons and/or vehicles of you guys choice would you use to kill all the OP and marry sue OCs on fimfic? example: gauss cannon warthog from halo 5 , minigun and psychic powers to do a Sans.
5. fuck kill marry: twilight sparkle wearing a school teacher outfit. rarity wearing a sexy lingerie of your choice, and rainbow dash wearing yoga clothing?
6. what is the worst ships in your opinion and why?
7. if you know what a food pony is, hat food pony would you nibble on or take a sip out of curiosity?
THIS NEXT ONE IS FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WEEKS BARCAST:
scenario: it is nightmare night and you are having a party in the friendship castle
1: otaku: its only been 1 hour and you decide to get a drink. you see two punch bowls full of yellow stuff, only one is more orange, do you choose bowl A or bowl B?
2. anonpencil and priest; two hours later, you see otaku trying to hit on ember and vise versa, it looks like its working and they look drunk as fuck, you see two cups near them on a table with "otaku" on one with the (A: pineapple or B: orange) punch . someone spiked the punch.what do you do?
3.anonpencil: you see milk drunk to the point that he thinks he's santa clause, all the colts and fillies are literally playing with him and asking to be picked up. what do you do?
4. ravvij and pencil; the party is almost over and you and pencil are about to scare the living shit out of otaku with a pineapple that has a creepy clown face on one side and a rubber dagger taped on the side what would you do to wake him up and say while he's slowly waking up to make this a 100% perfect prank?

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Y U DO DIS

Y U DO DIS ENIGMA

Y

Also would you like to visit Middlesex?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32