The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

A Lot of Things Are Happening. But this week we have Skeeter The Lurker. Its Time To Have Fun!

If you missed the last podcast, then we have good news! We have a ton of ways you can catch back up! For last week's cast, check out below!

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/mikesnipe at 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PST for this cast! Or after on Ponyville Live, iTunes, Google Play Music, or Youtube.

We also started a new series over on the Youtube channel: Writer's Workshop!
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211811/writers-workshops

Erased Questions:

How many fics have you commented on?
Any plans to update any of your stories?
Favourite genre to read? To write?
Got any authors whose work you always enjoy?
Any fetishes you are willing to share?

Thoughts on Season 7?

What is the most embarrassing school memory you are willing to share?
What is the most shameful thing you'd be willing to do for money?
Where did you bury Jimmy Hoffa?

anonpencil
Group Admin

How does it feel to be the first Barcast guest? Are you honored? Drunk? Both?

If you could, would you?

Do you lurk often?

Luna, or Celestia? Which would you prefer to sleep... with?

For the original question I was thinking of. Do you prefer to sleep during the day, or the night?

For priest: are you catholic?

Still priest: are the temptations easy to control?

To Skeeter:
What's your funniest anecdote?
What's the most impressive thing you can do with your body?
Pick a story you've read in the last seven days. What was it and should we or should we not read it?
To the regulars:
If the B.A.R. in Barcast were an acronym describing the podcast, what would it stand for?
Approximately how far has the bar been lowered this stream?

My question is for the cast. Now that your name has changed, is killing yourself still always an option?

Hello, I'm a little new to asking questions but who is your favorite character and can you please do an impression of them? And it can be any kind of character that is created, including the ones of the fandom. But also, can you please wish me and my fiance Celtic a happy marriage?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

A wise man once said to be or not to be. On a scale of one to ten, how much of a faggot arr you? One being Pencil, Ten obviously being Milk.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

A priest--not that priest--is doing typical priestly things with you since you're a small, innocent boy. While he does those things do you prefer to think of your Parents or the other children he does this to? Does that turn you on?

You get to rid the site of one genre. Which is it?

What was your SciTwiSet Magical Lesbian Spawn fic idea?

What is your harshest insult to Enigma and why isn't it a mirror?

Enigma: As a non-clopper, and seeing you primarily write sell-out smut, why should I donate to your pattern?

I got no new questions. Tell Skeeter I said the following:

- Enjoy the podcast, mate.
- If you had to start a cult (that does NOT have anything to do with Samurai Jack OR MLP), what would it be? Not choosing to create a cult is NOT an option (otherwise I'll think you're a butthead).

Where's the Youtube link?

anonpencil
Group Admin

It has not happened yet. This happens on Friday. Youtube link comes AFTER the cast.
For more info, check the front page of the group.

Peter The Worker
1) A true lurker wouldn't comment or post anything at all. Are you a fraud? :unsuresweetie:

2) Why the name Skeeter?

3) What is your fetish?

Urrybuddeh
I love you all, you're the highlight of my week. :heart: You also give me indigestion, so fuck you a little bit.

What would it take for you to acquire a better taste in games?
What are the secrets of lurking?
If there's one thing you wish you'd been asked but haven't, what would it be?

Who is the best MILF?

Who is the best DILF?

1) Why are you such a shitlord?

2) What is the best kind of crab?

3) Dakka or pew?

4) Do you have a flag?

I return from the abyss to ask questions again.
Mwuahaha.
Pencil-nee-san notice me.

As one of my first fimfic authors I ever religiously followed. Here are my questions.

1.What's up? How's life been treating you?

2. You a fan of Gundam?
If so, what's your favorite?

3.Axis or Allies?

4.Who's best Princess M8?

If you eat yourself, will you become twice as big or disappear completely?

Would you like to have a Never-Have-I-Ever game? <3

Sketter The Lurker Questions:
1. Would you thing pone?
2. Who was celebrating May the fourth be with you day yesterday? if you did then may the force be with you... (aka star wars day)
3. Which food Pony would you be friends with?
4. which food pony would you marry?
5. Which food pony would you fuck all night?
Everyone:
1. how far can you go until you become To overcome by Celestia and Luna's chest floof and flank?
2. if Equestria's planet had a name as a DLC for any Star wars game, what would the planet be called BESIDES Equestria?
3. would you be friends and fuck a pineapple food pony mare? if so why or why not?
3.1 her sister Colada comes to visit you while you and Pina (the one you are with) and doing whatever , what do you do with her

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETER

1. What are the elements to a good story in your opinion?
2. What kind of stories immediately draw you in?
3. Do you have a story you thought you wouldn't like at all/much and then was surprised to find you loved it?
4. ily
5. Who's the best: Donald, Mickey or Goofy? (Your answer to this question may or may not end our friendship).

You are an immortal being, and you have to choose which one of the three forms of torture present to endure, due to some dastardly crime you committed such as punting Princess Cadence in the face hole or murdering Milk by turning him into cheese and then tricking Pencil into eat him.
Which punishment will you take:
-to cover yourself in Big Mac sauce and saline solution, and then have all of your extremities tied down onto the floor of a public zoo enclosure filled with rabid otters, spiders with slow acting but highly painful venom, and angry crabs with knives
-to have iron will fist you up the urethra (elbow deep) using a armoured gauntlet
Or
-to read the entirety of Enigma's library continuously on loop for 672 days without sleep

Has Ashi's mom got it going on?

Thanks for being such an active member of the community. Sometimes a comment is all it takes to make someone's day.

How do you keep up with it all?

1. How did you get into My Little Pony?

2. how did you come up with your username?

Shakespearicles regrets to inform you that he will be unable to attend the podcast due to a prior engagement in an orgy.

Skeeter, given this opportunity on center stage with a captive audience, have a free one in my absence:
What is a question that you would like to be asked?

Do you hate it when the dog’s looking at you like a bitch? But when you get up he just run at the door because he wants to go outside. I mean WTF dog I thought you wanted to fuck?

Why do you always end your comments with ~Skeeter The Lurker?

ROBCakeran53

Skeetster. Pick a fic at random, any fic.

Then, begin to read the fic, but replace very single noun with ~Skeeter the Lurker.

You can only stop when your boner is rock hard from stroking yourself with italic tildes.

This last sentence is not a question, but a statement attempting to pretend to be a question so that you'll read this and wonder what the point is, but then out of nowhere you realized that this might a question, isn't it?

I ask everyone this: if you had three minutes in Equestria, what would you do?

What's your favorite genre? how do you feel when one of your favorite characters is either killed of or removed?

How many friends do you have on site? And how could you make some friends (I'd like to expand my circle)

That's all...For now.

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore
And a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence impoverished,
In squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

heres a few more questions:
1. Marry/fuck/kill: Celestia, Cadence, Luna
2. would Fire Emblem Fates be good with mlp as a crossover? if so, which route Hoshido (birthright) , Noir (conquest), or both (Revelation
3. soda pony and pizza pony spawn randomly into your room while your alone for the whole month, what would you do with them?
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Which is more impressive:
Being able to suck your own dick because it’s really big.
Being able to suck your own dick even though it’s really really small.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32