Comments, anyone? 343 members · 4,350 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80

Hello,
I am forgefan a new fanfic writer. Joined this group to get feedback on my fic.

Hello, I'm Steam Punk.
I write for fun.
I also do quite a bit of drawing.
Pleasure to meet you.

I'm Luke, and writing is my passion. However, I am always looking for ways to make my work more enjoyable...and the only way to do that is for me to obtain the opinions of other people.

Flora Blossom stands on stage, "Hello I'm Flora Blossom. I'm a scary pony. My inspiration story is Ghost Ship, Hunt for the red October, silent hill franchise, and Another." as she takes a bow and gets off the stage while giggling.

Hello, my name is DisplacedWriter, or if you want my nickname, it's Koal. I'm mostly a writer of displaced for this account only for fun.

Hi, my name is Artist and I like reading stories and writing them too

Hi, I'm Mirror Star and I would like for people to comment on my stories if possible

Hello everyone, I'm Kye Belmont or you can call me Kye for short. I just join this group for hope of getting comments on my stories with your honest opinions.

To myself I will have sucky writing skills and English skills in my stories and hope to improve by learning from others perspectives aka comments.

Hope we'll get along!

What is this about? :trixieshiftright:

I WRITE STORIES GIVE ME COMMENTS

BradyBunch22 here reporting for duty! I make comedy stories, action stories, romance, gore, and a touch of mystery. My best-reviewed story is The Pony Of Vengeance, a story about superheroes, terrorism, mystery, insightful and meaningful morality, and suspense as the Mane Six try to take down a pony terrorizing criminals in the city of Manehatten.

Hello. It's me, Tyrannosaurianrex9, and I just wanted my stories to have more attention and needs more likes than dislikes.

Everyone's favourite dude has arrived (unless you have watched The Big Lebowski and liked it, then in that case, The Dude is your favourite dude, but that's like your opinion, man). Anyways, time to play my theme song so I can introduce myself properly:

While the essentials can be read on my bio, the things that you would not know about me in any other place are I'm lactose intolerant, I'm a nice guy in spite of having narcissistic and maybe sociopathic traits (though mind you, I've never been diagnosed with any personality disorders and the only things I have been clinically diagnosed for are my autism and my lactose intolerance), I occasionally use dark magic to possess girls I fancy at night, I got banned from TvTropes for "pimping out" my work, I had a brief phase of pirating video games until my computer caught a Trojan horse virus (don't worry, it got better), I'm a fan of Deadpool in spite of being a DC fan (though it wouldn't hurt to admit I have a soft spot for the X-Men and The Punisher), I'm slowly starting to get into Star Trek despite being a MASSIVE Star Wars fan (and yes, I thought Star Trek: Nemesis was good, fight me!). That should be enough, now COMMENT ON MY STORIES!!!

My name is Chemtest. I enjoy talking to people and hearing feedback so comments are always a gift. I also am helping out a friend by spreading his stories because he is not very well known.

I myself had a hay day where I could have fun responding to and reading all the comments on my stories. When each chapter got, like, five people commenting completely unique and different things, and it was the time of my life. So, if you enjoy commenting, I enjoy responding.

Cheers-
Chemtest.

Hi there. I'm relatively new to this site, and really new to this group. I've published two stories, both of which aren't doing too well. I'm okay with that, but I'd really like some sort of constructive criticism. Basically, any sort of comments. So, I'm really hoping some of you could comment... I'd really appreciate that.

About me: As my username somewhat implies, I am a complete horse person. I love jumping my big beautiful Shire stallion bareback, and he's my best friend. That about sums it up :twilightsmile:

Hello! I'm Kir B. I guess I'm somewhat new to the site, but only on the account side of things. I'm here because I'd like to get some criticism, feedback, and just some comments! My profile pic and name shows that I mainly focus with Kirby Crossovers, but I do upload things completely unrelated every now and then.

Whatever you think about my stories, let me have it! It helps one improve after all! :pinkiesmile:

Hey, bronies.

It’s BezierBallad, and I’m currently writing an ongoing changeling fanfiction. It’s called, “Meet The Change Gang.”

Hello.

I'm Braininthejar. I write long stories.
I also help writers brainstorm, in particular helping those who aim for complicated plots avoid plot holes. :twilightsmile:

I love readers' feedback, in particular speculations about stories in progress. I hope I can find some here :fluttershysad:

I suppose we’re not required to, but I’ll introduce myself anyways.

Hi all, name’s Astrum. I really like the sound of this group and its focus on constructive feedback. Likes (and yes, dislikes) are great and all, but I really value getting actual feedback and critique on work, especially as a newbie to writing fiction. I enjoy seeing people’s reaction to a work, how it made them feel, what it made them think, etc. I’m happy to hear that someone just enjoyed something I made but also really eager to improve and learn as much as I can in order to do so.

Well, I'll take my turn at the mic then.

Hello! My name is Steel Quill. I joined this group in the hopes of hearing more verbal feedback/commentary on my works than I do currently. As it's been said before, likes and faves are always good to see. But what really keeps me motivated to do more work for everyone is actually hearing it. It helps me to do better knowing I did things right, or and sometimes especially if I did something wrong! A silent audience is not the best audience! I don't consider myself the best by any means compared to other much more successful authors out there. But I would hope to hear from folks just to know that I did an alright job. Thank you for your time!

WezzaHD here.

I'm trying to get back into FIMfiction, while continuing a few of my stories. My main focus is my Pokemon crossover at the moment, with my Displaced fics. Likes and favourites are nice, but I like hearing people's thoughts. It's good to know if I got things right or wrong, and it helps me get better with my chapters so I and the people reading them can enjoy them even more.

I'm The Killer Legacy and I don't post stories much often, but I still create stories nevertheless. I usually just post stories with silly subjects, and that's why I always like to see some comments there, just to see what people think of my sillyness. :twilightblush:

Hi! I'm MockingBirb, and I like to find out something you liked, something you didn't like, something that confused you, or all of the above!

I usually write shorts of 1000 to 5000 words.

Thanks!

Hello I'm jlibbey12 I've been on fimfiction for 4+ years but just started writing stories within the last 2 I'm happy to be here

Hello Everyone,

The name is Gabriel and I have come for comments as I'd like for my story to get more attention and I just love seeing comments on my stuff.

Yo. Zoe here. (Probably) youngest member of the site. Call me Deco if you want, my fellow dudez.

I like changelings and Spike. That's a lot of what you'll see from me.

Maybe some crossovers.

I'm a guy.

I'm just kinda desperate for comments and such. They give me more motivation for my stories.

Hi I'm MLPonyPals. :pinkiesmile:

I'm some strange guy on the internet writing pony fanfics.

Nothing much more to say other than that I plan to add my story to this group.

Hello! I am Aether Spark, I love telling stories and have a great imagination. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80