kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

hello guys I'm new in this forum even if I entered the fandom in 2013 could you recommend me some story thanks :)

Honestly, just start by opening people profiles and looking at their libraries. Some have favorites and the real pros have them organized into recommended fics and such.

Hi, wow, been a while since I saw some activity around here.

Well, for starters, I got my own fics to recommend. I did write five overall, but one was just a one-shot for a contest and other 2 are... complicated... Anyway, I am best "known" on this sub-fandom for When the Stars Align and its sequel, Stars in the Making, with the sequel being distinguished among very likely all of the stories here by the fact that it's still going (at least, I assume so by the comments people leave occasionally); in fact, I just finished the newest chapter, and it will be published as soon as my editing team goes through it. That being said though, I do have to warn you that the first chapter of the first one can be a bit hard to read... in my defense, I was still relatively new to writing:twilightsheepish: So it might be easier if you'd start with some other stories.

First, we got two stories written by Kilala herself, Helpless and Right Here.

Next what deserves mention from other stories is probably the best series of stories out here, LuminoZero's four-part series, in chronological order: A Little Push, In Her Shadow, Wingover, Storm Wardens (it's not publishing order though, I remember he had first published 1st, then 3rd, 2nd and 4th, buuut I think reading them in chronological order will be better).

Next are some other noteworthy stories: Love it Patient and its sequel Love is Blind; Friendship Closes its Eyes; Operation: He Did it; Through the Eyes of a Friend; Sprinkles!; Forgive; and Light Away the Fear.

There are probably a lot more out here worth reading, but I picked those I recalled reading myself back in the day. Hope you enjoy them^^

Welcome back!
I'm not sure which- if any -stories you've read so I'll sort up some new and old favorites.

A Little Push - This is one of the most legendary Kilalaverse fics out there. The description says it all.
Helpless - A neat first-person fic made by Kilala herself! It's one of my all-time favorites and I wish that Kilala had made more fics because I personally really like her writing style.

Through The Eyes of a Friend - A lesser legend but still a pretty swell fic. This one follows the same character as the fic above, 'Anthea' and is another recommendation.

Wingover - A fic that I personally consider to be legendary- though that may be 90% due to my love of the cover art -this fic is good for development on some of the pegasus characters and follows the same character as 'A Little Push.'

When the Stars Align - Haven't personally been able to finish this one yet but it's good if you like really long stories.

The Anniversary of Harmony - And of course one of the newest fics here. Granted I wrote it but I think I'm also the only one left who's writing about the Kilalaverse so why not make that plug?

Love and Cookies - A wonderfully wholesome Slice of Life fic about two pals baking some cookies!

I do recommend that you check out a few of these and, of course, look through the library yourself to see if anything catches your eye. Welcome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4