One-Shotober 113 members · 431 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

There needs to be a list of those who have decided to take up the challenge this year. Thirty-one fics, thirty-one days...
I imagine for some, that should be easy enough. Those who seem to crank out words faster than Microsoft can crank out failed operating systems. But for some of us, this would be an extreme challenge. I NEED this challenge!

Who is joining this glorious event?

>Raises hand in solemn silence, realizing that there might be no return.

3537572 YOU CAN DOOO EET!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Twinkletail
Group Admin

I'm considering doing it again, but with how much I have to write right now, I think people will be upset if I put all of those stories aside (which I practically have been with how terrible my production rate's been recently) for a month to do it.

electreXcessive
Group Admin

Considering that my brother and I are running the competition this year, I believe I'm pretty much required to compete. Heh.

I might try to write a few, but reaching all thirty one would take a miracle.

3537902 Message me the link to the official thread for the contest PLES!

I want to do it

I'm in this year. I was't writing fics when it came around last time.

Means TBTK's hiatus stretches ever onward, but that's normal by now.

I'll probably opt out this time around. I've got too many multi-part projects I'd rather do.

*slams hand on table*

I'm in.

I'm doing it, and I'm gonna finish or die trying!

... Well, death sounds a little severe. Maybe I'll go until I strain an eye muscle or something instead. Y'know, something manageable.

I spent some of the weekend coming up with prompts. I'll give it a go.

I'm willing to be mildly injured for ponies. Isn't that enough?

Not in the slightest. :rainbowwild:

I'm completely nuts.

I'm in. :pinkiecrazy:

Pump It Up
Group Contributor

I wish.

I'm not doing Oneshotober.
I'm doing Doubleshotober.
62 stories in 42 days.
31 on my main account.
10 on a Cloptober account.
11 on a Crossober account.
10 on a Craptober account.
I have 30 hours per week carved out.
Writing 6am to noon every weekday.
That's right, I'm completely fucking insane.
Let's do this.

3621624 aren't you supposed to wait until September 20th to begin writing? Or are you saying you have 17 planned? never mind; I reread the rules, and you can write ahead of time. Still, I'm going to do hardcore mode and only start writing September 20th :rainbowdetermined2:

...And I thought I was nuts! May Celestia and Luna guide you!
Or you know lock you away for good.

3621910 thanks for introducing me to a novelty song I hadn't heard of! :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

Theres a sequel!

And a sequel to that!

Comment posted by RavenGuardian17 deleted Sep 12th, 2014

You're a madman. Completely nuts.

And if you do it . . . maybe the bar will be raised to triple-shot-ober.

Still, I'm going to do hardcore mode and only start writing September 20th

I'm thinking of doing it in expert mode, and only starting to write on October 1.
Given that, besides working 70 hours a week, I'm a principle actor in a play which takes place in October, I may regret that choice. We'll see!

Majin Syeekoh

i'm fucking in

3623694 one of your stories better be a crossover called "Twilight rides a Snark" http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snark_(Lewis_Carroll)

Ehh why the hell not? (A great battle cry if there ever was one!)

May be a little late on this thread (curse you, school), but, since I've got my lineup drawn out, add me on the list.

3537549 Well hell, I want to do this :trollestia:

After hemming and hawing for a while, I've decided to try it again-I was actually pleasantly surprised with some of the ideas I was able to come up with last year.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41