Human in Equestria 16,888 members · 17,082 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 55

Say you had the chance to go to our beloved pony dimension. But you had to choose to either revert in age or change your gender. Which would you choose? Also, which type would you go to? Anthro, humanized, or normal? Me, I would go with gender and in anthro. MIDDLE SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKED also I would want to freak out my family.... I'm an asshole.

1258631 Gender and normal.

I'd just live a quiet life as a male-turned-femaleā€¦

1258631 Hmm, let's see. Be old and saggy, or have a vagina and titties? I think you can probably guess my answer on this one.:trollestia:

1258631 i would revert age and normal

1258631 I'd choose anthro and age, stay human, But i'd like to have some power like smoke mimicry like deslin rowe make it easier for me to mess with people.

No, revert would mean you'd be a kid. You are right though.

1258631 None of the above. I like living in our world, thank you very much.

Gen

Revert age. Mostly because I would want to see what it would be like to be a kid in that world.

Understandable. I also said I would like to come back to mess with people I know. FUCK YOU STEVE FOR SPOILING GAME OF THRONES YOU DOUCHE! Much vengeance. :pinkiecrazy:

Wow people are willing to give up their dicks, fuck that.

1258631 I can easily take advantage of the slight vagueness of this question.

I'd take the age reverting and go to a humanized version as a pegasus and have it set up so I can end up meeting Spitfire because Spitfire is best.

RIPinPeaches
Group Admin

I'd like to be a female. Also I stay human. No pone for me, unless I have the choice of being a deer.

1258687 Well, if I actually did have a choice to go to the pony world, I wouldn't accept it unless it was BEFORE the events of season three.

1258631 Age and normal.

1258724 agreed i'd be screwing with the time line for personal game take and hide the elements.

Age reversal, but how old is a "kid"? Are we talking 15 years old? Or 5?

As for the second half...thats tougher. Normal ponies sounds good, until I start getting horny in my new universe. A romantic/sexual relationship is a must for every human. But I don't really like the idea of anthroponies.

Comment posted by Darth Atrox deleted Jul 10th, 2013

Haven't seen TOO big of an issue except the REALLY OBVIOUS ONE. You know what I am talking about. THAT isn't canon unless YOU want it to be.

1258706 For a sweet pair of titties, fuck yeah. Besides, I don't wanna be a kid again. Kids suck. Titties rule.

GET REKT

Age regression, of course, and normal. It's not like being young is permanent.

...plus if you were abruptly gender-bender'd, you'd probably be flat-chested with masculine features anyway, so what's the point? Also...have periods...high-pitched voice...identity crisis...permanent. And then you find out that the Mane 6 are all straight...no snu-snu for you!

I have to say...NOPE!

Plus, you could pass yourself off as some sort of child prodigy or something...also you could troll all the adults who think you are some sort of sweet innocent child.

1258631 Gender*, regular. :twilightoops:
*That is, unless I can keep my mind the exact same when I age revert. Yes, I value my mental state over my tool, guys. And anyway, the only difference that'd be made is the gender in which your eye finds pleasing and what equipment you're stocked with.

Also, with age revert, would you grow up with the mane 6, or would you grow up with the CMC?

1258631 I would go with gender swap and normal ponies. I'd probably look like shit as a human female.

Also. FREE COAT MOTHERFUCKA! Fur above none any day.

Revert age. Normal.

Be a cute little motherfucker to win their hearts. Grow up connected as fuck. Conquer the world with a devious plot.

1258739 Are you referring to Equestria Girls, Twilicorn, or Discord's reforming? :rainbowhuh::derpyderp2::applejackunsure::unsuresweetie:

Deer are fucking metal so I'll allow it.

You choose. Can be all three. Haven't seen the movie and don't plan to. Too 'busy' reading Berserk and Punisher.

Age so long as the mental state is the same. Otherwise, that's automatically a no-sell.

As for which: I'm having a hard time choosing between normal, anthro, or Rule 63. Normal is the sort we all dream of, but then you're sort of an outsider and easily stand from the crowd and who knows what the reaction will be? Anthro isn't quite it, but there's enough similarities you just look like another one of them without fur. As for Rule 63... would totally be bros with the Mane 6/others, and just because we haven't seen many males in the normal 'verse doesn't mean there's that few just a lot not shown. Also R63 Macintosh is adorable.

1258855 I watched Equestria Girls and made a review of it. Definitely wasn't up to par with the best of the episodes. And everybody already knows my opinion on reformed Discord and Twilicorn.

not really.
I'm schizophrenic: that's probably the most benign of thoughts that cross my mind

1258859 No, no, I think you become one of their race. Like, if you chose normal, you would turn into a normal pony.

Ah... then the question of which 'verse to enter remains, just because I'm still indecisive about which one.

I'd probably try to avoide the travel. However, if i was forced, then I'd prefer to be kid, humanized or anthro (no clear preference here, depends on the details). Because extra life-span and easier adaptation. In case males cannot enter interesting professions (engineering and science) I will change gender too, but only in that case.

Who says I can't de-age by one second? :trollestia: loopholes

Oh, and humanized.

Revert. I had the lucky chance of having a weird biology. So if anything it would give me a chance to make myself a lean mean fighting machine!

That's what I thought when the OP asked... That's the idea I was going for...

You and I are-

Equals.

In ideas.

Gender and normal to I have to explain!

I'd like all three, thanks much! Gender, age, and anthro would be about as awesome as it gets! :pinkiehappy:

I'd stay the same gender and be a normal pony. Anthro is weird

i'd choose Age regression if i were allowed to grow up alongside (at the same time) as the Main six, if not, gender change so i'd be the same(ish) age.
Also, I'd choose Ponies.... because Ponies

since I'm fairly sure you become an anthro or pony upon entering that verse, I'm unsure between either entering pony or human, since I really don't see the point in entering the anthro one, (unusual shades of skin are weird to me) and, I'd be pretty alright with being a pony, as long as I get to be a unicorn. age revert by a millisecond, because loopholes

Shmmmehh
I'd go with Age if I could go back to when I was 8 and keep all my current memories/thoughts/etc (I'm not very physical and I'd probaly be a hell of alot healthier growing up in the ponyverse) and I'd go to the normal one as long as I get to stay a human (I am NOT giving up hands, Being the tallest dude around, and learning how to walk on four legs) and also somewhere right after the first episode so I dont fuck up the timeline that much but I wont have to deal with friendshippy bullshit crap that the first episode has (Also I'd know everything that happens for a while :D).

Are we assuming this is a one-way trip? Or can we go home at some point and revert to normal (or go home and be forced to STAY my choice?
Also, am I staying Human, or turning Pony (or whatever species I want?)

No you can go back but you stay your choice. Also you stay a pony.

Can I choose my variation? (Aside from Alicorn, cuz that's just overkill.)

Alrighty. Oooonnneeee laaasssst question...Do I keep all my memories, regardless of the age choice, or do I lose it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 55