• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 3,875 Views, 6 Comments

The Rise of King Galaxy - DaxterGalaxy



After many years of wondering in space, Galaxy finally makes it to a planet. Finally he is back home.

  • ...
1
 6
 3,875

How it all started: Part 3

How it all started: Part 3

Discord is mad and he isn't just going to sit around. It's time for the epic conclusion of "How it all started"

This one is going to have blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a gloomy night as Cumulonimbus clouds formed over Equestria. Thunder is heard as sparks form on the inside of these cloud pyramids. The thunder echoed inside a cave, its sound only lying to sad ears. Discord sat there, his eyes blood red, his head down and his mane a mess. He was miserable and he knew it. His only friend was in space and his most precious love hated him. He wished he could die.

He then saw light coming out of his cave. Followed by angry yells and the many sound of hoof steps. They were the sounds of 100 ponies; they were either carrying a torch or pitchfork. Discord knew that this often meant they were mad, but why him? He did nothing wrong for what he could recall. His curiosity got the best of him as he asked in a calm voice.

"Is there anything I can do for you nice ponies?"

"Are you Discord?"

"Why yes I am my little pony.

"By order of the king, you are under arrest for the murder of Prince Galaxy."

Discord was astonished. Celestia told Titanus about him and he sent his army of ponies to get him. This got Discord mad, very mad. He didn't kill Galaxy and he is getting the blame for it. Discord's anger was boiling his blood and shaking his body to the core. He stood up to full height and looked down at his prey. He cast on an evil smile and raised his eagle talon.

"FINE! If you want me, first you’re going to have to catch me..... But we only play my way."

Discord snapped his talons with a clear crack. The cave entrance was then magically shielded with a giant rock and all the torches became wet except for one. The ponies all huddled around the one torch in the middle. It's light barely even covering the entire crowd. Discord slithered around the cave, looking for his first victim. His sights finally fell onto a young orange mare and he got ready for his attack.

Suddenly out of the darkness came a tail. It grabbed the mare and pulled her into it with her hooves digging into the rock for grip. Her sobs and cries for help could be heard all over the cave. A final scream came as the echo of flesh being torn apart from the body ripped through the crowd. A thump could be heard and the sound of a deep evil laugh rung through the cave with church bell frequency. Blood then came into the light; its dark red sap seemed to glow in the fire's reach.

Then a blood soaked claw grabbed another pony. He went through the same process of a cruel death like the mare before. Then many limbs came for the ponies. The screams and shouts rang through the darkness of the blood soaked cavern, its residents dyeing with their limbs being torn off, heads smashing into rock and necks being crushed. Each and every pony was dyeing until there was only one. His sobs were the only thing in the cave except for the crack of fire and the sound of dripping moisture.

Then out of the black came a corpse rolling in front of him. The mare's head fell off as her blood soaked mouth opened up. Another corpse came into his sight, then another and another. A hundred corpses were stacked around this pony; his only sight was that of his dead friends and relatives. A dark figure rose out of this darkness and learned in front of its final prey. Tears were falling as the finals words of the creature rung through his ears.

"You loose."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

500 years later

Pink clouds loomed over a burning castle, as a smoldering pile of ponies laid in the chocolate rain. Gravity was beyond repair as pieces of earth and rock hovered with nothing but the fact that they could. Houses made of cardboard and soap roads riddled the once peaceful land. Harmony was dead.

In the epicenter of all the turmoil that this land has succumbed to, there lay a throne. This throne was the cushion, for the King of Equestria, King Discord.

"Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing."

Discord had a glass of chocolate milk in his hand. He started to drink what was supposed to be soft chocolate milk was actually liquid glass. He noticed what he actually drank and shrugged it off. The spirit then threw the solid drink over his shoulder. Upon impact it exploded, the chucks of chocolate spread every where, cutting up anything near it. He gave a smirk that told how happy he truly was.

Discord had taken over Equestria after his massacre in his cave. He went after and killed both the King and Queen of Equestria and sought to rule it, but the Alicorns had other plans. They saw themselves as keepers of peace and went after Discord, but each and everypony fell before Discord's relentless power. Discord had fought for revenge against those who framed him for Galaxy's death (Discord had thought Galaxy was dead) and to keep his well deserved kingdom, but Discord didn't stop just at those who dared cross his path.

Discord went on a hunt, a hunt for alicorns. He highhandedly searched and destroyed almost every single alicorn he could find. Those who escaped were either insane or too scared to fight, but out of all of them, two remained. A princess of the night who's beauty was comparable to the night's sky and a princess of the sun whose love for all ponies sparkled out of her like a blazing sun. Both challenged Discord and well..... You know what happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day

"So let me get this straight. Discord killed all the alicorn, INCLUDING Mom and Dad. He took over the kingdom and plunged the world into 500 years of chaos. Do you think that this could possibly be your fault?"

The moon was just above the horizon, its white rays touching the land and causing dark shadows to scrape across the land. In lay man's turn it was about 7:30 and Galaxy was anxious to move along to his date..... Meeting, but he had one question left that would decide would Celestia's fate.

"Is he dead?"

Celestia quietly gave a small no. Galaxy then walked over to his sister, with his massive size looming over her, he could easily crush her. Celestia closed her eyes, wincing at was to no doubt be a punch to the jaw. What she actually got was a warm hand to her head. Galaxy started to mess with her mane, just like when they were little. Galaxy gave a mocking snicker that Celestia often heard when he was happy.

"Poor, poor, Celestia. You still can't lead a cardboard box." He winked and started to walk away. "I knew you couldn't kill."

Galaxy started to walk away, but was stopped by a sudden loud shout from an annoyed little sister. "Where are you going?"

"On a date."

Galaxy walked towards the balcony, he was a shadow of the moonlit night, for even he couldn't brush off how beautiful this specific moon was. A pare of dark wings came out of his back; their massive size gave his smallest flaps massive power. He did a somersault into the air and unleashed his wings. With one flap of these feathered jets he soared into the air, but instead of going to his destination of Ponyville. He did a u turn and went to the castle library.

The castle library held Equestria's largest supply of books, but Galaxy was only interested in the history section. Galaxy's hand started to glow dark black as he cast a reading spell. He often used it to quickly read up on books as a child, for he was often a massive procrastinator and only had a few minutes to read a week's worth of homework.

The books started to lift off the shelves in a random order. They opened their covers to Galaxy and words started to flow off of them. It was an amazing sight of extremely fast reading that he mastered over the years. He read all the history books and all the modern advances over the century. Galaxy snickered over a few lies that Celestia had wrote into history. He even found for some reason some dating books. It wouldn't hurt him to step up his game.

All the books silently went back to their places; he had to help one that was having trouble getting into its place. Now covered on recent history and his "Egghead's Guide to Dating" stuck in his head. Galaxy flew off towards what was hopefully a good date.

Galaxy flew off towards the sleepy town. He could feel that his speed was increasing. A dark cone formed around his body, its energy forming like dark ooze. He then broke the sound barrier! The pure force of the breakage was enough to not just cause a sonic boom, but also destroy the fabric of space. He had created a Sonic DarkNova.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galaxy hasn't gone on a date in years, but he wants to try his luck and get the mare of his dreams. His only problem is a little filly standing in his way. I kinda rushed the last part..... Sorry.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment