• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 3,876 Views, 6 Comments

The Rise of King Galaxy - DaxterGalaxy



After many years of wondering in space, Galaxy finally makes it to a planet. Finally he is back home.

  • ...
1
 6
 3,876

How it all started: Part 2

How it all started: Part 2

What happened between Celestia and Discord? What caused him to become a complete monster? What happened to him so long ago that made him completely hate her? This is what happened to discord. This is how he became a monster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Celestia hung on the grip of death by her own brother's hand, she couldn't help to think of what Discord really was. Only Galaxy understood him and even the fact that he could tolerate him for more then a second was a miracle, but he called him his brother. But before she could even think anymore she was dropped, the floor becoming even harder and colder then before. She could feel the sorrow in him, his only friend was in stone and he could do nothing about it. Galaxy would no doubt try and release him. She needed to tell him her side of the story, before he figured out she was the only one stopping him.

"Discord shot you into space. How can you still call him a friend?"

"What happened that day was an accident. He loved me like a brother. NO, I was his brother. He would have stopped me from triggering the accident if he could."

"He didn't because he hated you. He hates all creatures."

"The discord I know doesn't hate anyone. Remember how much he cared for you; remember what he did for you."

"He hated me."

"HE LOVED YOU !"

Celestia could feel the hate rising from him. His frustration was peaking, and still it continued to rise. He wanted to come home to a warm welcome by the ones he cared about. Instead he only got a dead family and the ones who were left were hate filled. He promised to fix this land and its rulers or kill the ones stopping his goal.

"Do you know why he is in stone?"

"Because you’re a cold heartened bitch."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 years ago

It was now 3 days since the disappearance of Prince Galaxy and the kingdom was in panic. The king ordered his best squadron of guards to go out and find him. He posted missing pony signs all over Equestria and even had the local heralds give consistent reminders to the people to help find his son. Some said the king was over reacting, but Galaxy always came home every day or at least gave notice as to how long he would be gone. Even the messages the queen had sent via smoke were left unanswered. Some of the neighboring countries gave there time to search their land as well. But no matter how hard they searched, it would do nothing for that lost cause.

After a month of searching, the search was called off. Equestria had lost there most beloved prince. The people wept in the streets for their future king was gone. None more then the royal family, whose cries of sorrow filled Equestria's sky. A mass funeral was to be held at galaxy's favorite star gazing hill. Leaders from every country, every piece of land in the known world came to the funeral. They each came, carrying flowers and gifts from every shape and size to condone the family. Discord was a massive wreck at the service, what most people thought he was crying for the loss of his brother and true friend was really cries of guilt, the guilt of killing his only true friend.

Discord was the loudest at the funeral, his vinegar tears falling rapidly on the ground. The leader of the dog nation gave up a firm should for Discord; he wanted to comfort the spirit, for he and his people wouldn't even be alive without Galaxy. The funeral went on for an hour before people started to leave. Out of all the family, Discord was given the most comfort. The patrons giving him hugs and praises of better times ahead were often the message. A few good stories of Galaxies bravery and graceful kindness to those who are disabled were given. King Titanus even let Discord stay in the castle until he felt better.

After a week of mourning and nights of crying to sleep, Discord finally rose and started to get back to normal. His normal of course was doing pranks on the castle staff. Celestia often heard a scream then mad laughter throughout the castle. She was happy Discord was back to normal, to the despair of the royal workers. Discord even worked up the nerves to finally confront Celestia with his feelings. It was a beautiful sunset picnic that discord had made, his mismatched eyes stared at the sinking sun, just hoping that somewhere out there. His friend was still alive.

A younger looking Celestia sat near Discord, her pink mane lying flatly across her back. She lowered the sun with her horn, just barely able to get it over the horizon with her new strength. She had discovered her cutie marks months ago, but she was still trying to get used to moving the flaming star. Galaxy hated the fact that she moved the sun he had set in his laws of motion. Even if he didn't make them, he still liked to instead enforce them. Discord finally spoke up, the calmness is his voice radiating across the hill top.

"I bet somewhere right now, Galaxy's is fuming that you broke his rules again."

"He would be mad at me, but he is at least at piece now."

"Celestia..... I want to give you something."

Discord held out a gold necklace with six beautiful gems shining on it. It sparkled in the dwindling sunlight, absorbing it and adding it to its luster. He then went on to explain what each jewel meant and how it represented friendship. He even went so far as to say that he and Galaxy made it together.

"I want you to have it; he would have wanted you to wear it."

"Thank you Discord, I will treasure it forever."

Discord then grabbed a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers out of nothing. He got down on one knee in front of Celestia, his goat knee lying firmly against the grass and his lizard knee up high. He looked into Celestia's lavender eyes, their luster bring him hope for what he was about to do. He then summoned a box from thin air, and opened it. Its insides contained a shining ring that gave off its own light. He held Celestia's hoof in his eagle claw and pronounced his deepest secret.

"I wouldn't be the same without you. You have helped me be my best. So please, oh please, will you marry me? I hope that you'll say yes!"

Celestia began to cry, but instead of tears of sorrow, they were tears of joy.

"Oh my Faust..... Yes, I will marry you Discord."

"But first Celestia...... I must tell a secret."

Discord began to get pale. He wanted to marry his most loved mare in the world, but first he had to get what he had done off his chest. He had to tell what he did or else he'll never live it down. His only hope of truly letting Galaxy go to piece was telling his final tale.

"The day that Galaxy disappeared was the worst day I could remember... It was my fault he was never seen again. He stepped into my orbital cannon and was blasted off into space. I'm sure he's alive, but he won't be coming back for who knows how long. My only wish is for you to lo-."

Discord was interrupted with a hoof to his cheek. Celestia looked at him with a stare of those who want to kill. He had killed her brother. He had dared betray the family who adapted him. AND NOW HE HAD THE GUTS TO ASK HER TO MARRY HIM! She wanted to see to it that he be destroyed and history changed so that people see the true monster he is.

"You killed him...."

"No..... he is alive. Just floating in the endless reached of space. I'm sure he liked being with all the things him rules. When he gets back he'll have plenty to tell."

Celestia was even madder now and then she got an idea. She threw off her ring and then the flowers on top of it. Discord could hear a crunch as Celestia's hoof disintegrated the two. She looked up at him with hateful eyes full of tears and redness from her crying.

"You’re a monster."

She then left with nothing but a solo glance and a whip of her hair. Discord laid there, heart broken and spirit torn to shreds. He then flew off towards his cave for the night, his black outline blending into the night sky and his tears shining in the moon light. That night would be the end of a great era of prosperity and love. It would also be the beginning of a mass genocide and chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. This is going to end up with a third part because I got way to extreme with the funeral.
2 It's going to get bloody with the next edition as discord takes control over Equestria.