• Published 24th May 2013
  • 3,152 Views, 26 Comments

Rambo: Equestrian Redemption - The Gunny

  • ...
6
 26
 3,152

Chapter 2

Rambo walked with the girls to Fluttershy’s room, what the girls saw shocked them while he stood resolute and still.

“Fluttershy! Oh deary are you okay?” Rarity asked, Fluttershy nodded. She looked at Rambo and gestured for him to come over. Her eye was covered with a bandage but she still had a smile on her face.

“Hey.” Rambo said with a hint of a smile dancing across his face, he reached into one of his other pockets and took out a slightly melted hershey bar. He handed to her and she took it in her hooves.

“Oh Thank you, I just wanted to thank you for everything. I don’t know why gilda was at my house, I hope she isn’t too upset that you nearly choked her to death...” Fluttershy was interupted by a gasped from the group.

“What? You have a problem with me?” Rambo suddenly spat.

“Baby killer!” A voice echoed through his head. “MURDERER!” His muscles tensed but a sudden hoof on his shoulder calmed him down.

“Don’t be so hard on him girls, he helped Flutters after all.” Rainbow Dash said with an equal amount of anger. “Never shoulda hung around with gilda in the first place. New she’d want revenge on poor fluttershy.”

“My little ponies I came as soon as I- What in the name of me?” A Regal voice interupted, Rambo whipped around thinking it was a threat only to find he was staring at a horse sized Alicorn.

“Thats Rambo! He saved Fluttershy! I can’t wait to throw him a party!” Pinkie Pie shouted happily, from out of no where she pulled a cannon. This instantly sent Rambo into a frenzie and he jumped on top of the barrel only to be hit with a wave of confetti and a barrage of strange looks from every pony in the room save for the Large Alicorn and Fluttershy.

“I think you may have scared him....maybe put the cannon away? If thats okay i mean.” Fluttershy said weakly as Rambo looked down at his grimy, now confetti covered, T-Shirt. Pinkie frowned but put the cannon away, Rambo looked at the white Alicorn who stared back as if reading him.

“What is this, Rambo thing?” The Alicorn asked.

“I am not a thing.” Rambo Growled taking the Princess by surprise.

“he saved Fluttershy from Gilda, such a gentle colt.” Rarity added. The ponies nodded, Celestia stared into Rambo’s eyes again.

“Is there something you need?” Rambo muttered, Celestia’s face softened.

“Yes, I need to speak with you.” She said seriously, Rambo decided to give her a chance despite his track record with authority figures and nodded. She and him walked out into the hall leaving several ponies with looks of intrigue on there face.

“yes?” Rambo muttered.

“I Want to offer you asylum here. I can’t begin to say know how you feel.” Celestia replied, Rambo cocked an eyebrow.

“Why would I stay here? I can just walk out of the forest like I walked in or is this not a fancy way of telling me you’re taking me prisoner.” Rambo snapped harshly.

“Actually neither is true. You entered this land through a magic dispersal portal. Like a one way door.” Celestia explained, Rambo didn’t flinch upon hearing he was stuck.

“I don’t need your help...” Rambo replied flatly, he pushed passed the sun princess without a word.

“Why won’t you let us take care of you! We just want to help!” Celestia asked.

“‘Cause I don’t want your help!” Rambo shot back before he walked out of the hospital...

(Three Months Later)

Several days after Fluttershy left the hospital with a nasty scar she was finally settling back into her routine. Feeding her animals, playing with her friends, going on adventures though most involved some sort of scary activity like finding the cutie mark crusaders trying to ride a manticore. Fluttershy was so caught up in her thoughts that she almost forgot the tiny white rabbit tapping its foot.

“Oh Angel Bunny did I forget your carrots?” Fluttershy asked, the rabbit nodded and fluttershy went to the kitchen to fetch a big juicy carrot when she heard a glass in the living room break. Fluttershy went back into the living room “Angel did you-” What she saw was the Griffon that she disliked most. Gilda.

“oh Fluttercry, hows your eye?” Gilda asked with a smirk, Fluttershy backed up into a wall as Gilda got in her face. “Soon it won’t matter when my friends and I help the kingdom take your puny country you’ll just be another slave.” Gilda then laughed loudly as Fluttershy cowered behind her mane. The griffon punched her shoulder hard and then walked out of the cottage.

Little did the griffon know that a pair of eyes were watching her angrily from the tree line of the Everfree. Rambo had been collecting wood when he sensed something was off, he suspected as much. He made his way cautiously to the cottage with his bow drawn, he heard meak sobbing from inside.

“Oh Angel bunny what am I going to do?” Fluttershy asked ehr pet bunny, Rambo sheathed his bow and walked into the open door. “Eep!”

“What's the matter Fluttershy?” Rambo asked, Fluttershy relayed the information she had been told to Rambo. “We can’t let this go...”

“B-B-But the guards can fight off the griffins right?” Fluttershy asked, Rambo shook his head.

“This shit, this is between us and her. No one else...Tell your princess she needs to get ready if the griffons attack.” Rambo turned to leave but stopped. “And so do you....You aren’t going to be much help to me if you can’t fight.”

“But I don’t want to fight.” Fluttershy said meekly...

“You want to be scared of everything for ever?” Rambo asked the now cowering mare.

“N-N-No” She replied

“You can’t stand up for yourself if you're so afraid! You gotta get out of this rut! You're better than that! Aren’t you!?” Rambo said scincerely. “I know what you’re capable of, you have potential! Its not about how strong you are, not about how powerful your punch is, Its about taking responsibility for yourself and making sure that no one pushes you around!”

“But I already tried that, I tried to be assertive...” Fluttershy replied.

“Assertive? Who said anything about being assertive? You just need to know when to say ‘NO!’” Rambo retorted, Fluttershy looked at him for a moment before nodding.....

Author's Note:

Hope its up to snuff, not sure how this is gonna play out but if you have any ideas let the ole sarge know in the comments below...

Comments ( 17 )

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE :flutterrage:
i mean if its okay with you

give rambo a 50. cal in later chapters

2816897

Will do, I'm trying to figure how to go about training Fluttershy

2819425 i hope you know what rambo does best in combat and i jope you bring that in later chapters

2822320

Rambo kicks ass and takes names, there will plenty of that in later chapters. never fear

when is the next chapter coming up? i really like this story :3

2984203

Currently I am working on some rather personal matters but I have a good start on it. It is coming. Just not sure when.

2986611
allrighty i know how personal matters can be.
take all the time you need :)

Hehehe, I like this Fic. Could you please make more?

2986611 It's been about "45w, 2d ago", what kind of personal matters are you dealing with? Significant others? Moving (for a LONG time)? Someone decided to banish you to the moon? :trollestia: I'm not asking for details, just wondering why the next chapter isn't out yet...

MORE ...PLEASE !!! Rambo is sixtyish ? but he still kicks ass!!! cant wait for more!!! please update soon. I know its gonna be awesome!!!

2986611 Oh yeah right, it's been more then 2 years since your last chapter.:facehoof:

Wow this story has been stalled for a long time i hope its not dead

Update please 🥺

Login or register to comment