• Published 11th Apr 2013
  • 297 Views, 1 Comments

Skyscraper Double Trouble Triple - heroicaviator



Steve the pony finds himself in deep trouble in his full time job

  • ...
 1
 297

The Lunch

Steve looks all over in his desk area for some cash to purchase a lunch in the skyscraper. Steve didn't find any money at all. Steve heads to the lounge and checks the refrigerator to see if there is anything in there to eat or to drink. Steve notices that Mr.Hooves' lunch was still sitting there as it was untouched. Steve had an idea, Steve takes the lunch and takes over to Mr.Hooves. Steve grabs the bag with his mouth and heads to Mr.Hooves' new desk area. Once Steve reached Mr.Hooves office, Steve opened the door to his office. Mr.Hooves was on the telephone talking, Mr.Hooves turns around and sees Steve standing there with his lunch. Mr.Hooves finishes the phone call, and says "Steve, What are you doing with my lunch?" Steve walks over to his desk and place Mr.Hooves' lunch on his desk.
"I just wanna to deliver it to ya" Steve said confidently.

"Look, Steve we were never buddies I just talked to you because you were a pretty lonely person in the office, and I felt pretty bad." Mr.Hooves slams the desk.

Steve stood in silence and looks at him with despair.

"Steve Can you please leave my office?" Mr.Hooves asks politely.

"Please, I just wanna be your friend I am so lonely I have no one else to talk to or to hang out with, I am sorry about all that stuff that you said on the complaint sheet, I'm sorry!!!" Steve yelled and weeping at the same time.

Mr.Hooves stares at Steve while Steve was down pouring with tears.

"I... I know, how you feel I just can't find my self talking to you, I am very sorry" Mr.Hooves said.

Steve looks down for a couple seconds and nods. Steve walks out of the office slowly. Steve walks to The Boss' office to ask for a dismissal for the day.
"Sir, Can I be dismissed for today?" asked Steve.

"Why are you looking so down today?" asked The Boss.

"Mr.Hooves doesn't want to talk to me anymore and I brought him his lunch for him." Steve murmurs.

"Alright it seems like you had a tough day today you are dismissed I am going to talk to Mr.Hooves and see what I can do." The Boss said.

"Thank you" replied Steve.

Steve made it out of the skyscraper out to the town of Manhattan. “Some job,” Steve walks to the main street and trotted down the road to get back to his house.

“Hey, Buddy” a voice came from the alley.

“Who’s there?” Steve stopped and walked backward away from the alley.”

“I need to speak with you, it’s important” the alley whisper.

Steve turns around and just runs off as fast as he can away from the alley. Steve notices a building that says “Local Tad’s Pub,” he slows down and opens the door. Steve is breathing deeply,

“ay what’s going on, why you came here running?” the bartender walks towards Steve.

“There is a stranger in the alley, I got no idea what he wants I just don’t like being asked to enter an alley with a stranger that might have a weapon of some kind and don’t want to be a victim,” Steve said.

“My name is ratchet, what’s your name?”

“Steve, the name is Steve,” Steve repies

“Alright, may I serve you a drink of some sort like the strongest alcohol that I have in stock, it’s on the house if you drink it all in one gulp,” Ratchet walks behind the counter.

“Might as well, I had a rough day in work today,” Steve sigh.

“Alright, coming right up” Ratchet uses his magic to get a cup and the bottle that contained the alcohol.

“Alright, there you go” Ratchet puts the cup on the counter.

“Alright, this is my first time, so don’t make a big deal about it” Steve grabs the cup and drank it down.

“Wait, what?” in a confuse tone.

“What’s going on, this feels weird,” Steve drops the cup and his vision blurs.

“Are… are you going to be alright,” Ratchet questions
,
“ugh, I feel tired and fuzzy inside, is that a sid.. side effect?” Steve attempts to keep his balance.

“Yeah, you are drunk, my drunken friend” Ratchet exploded with laughter.

“Alright what time is it?” Steve falls on the floor.

“ It’s night time, 10:00 PM, so you have to find a way to get yourself home,” Ratchet pats Steve on his head.

“Where can I go?” Steve said in a worry tone.

“Beats me, but you are not staying here,” Ratchet points his hoof towards Steve.

“Hurr, okay” Steve walks out of the pub out to the lightly lit street.

Steve’s vision is all blurry, he couldn’t walk properly and he is tired.

“Oh, Hi there, are you looking for a good time” a mare walks up towards Steve.

“Can you help me with something” asked Steve.

“What do you mean by that, sir?”

“Can you take me to my house, please and I can pay if you do so” Steve said.

“Oh, I see what you are looking for” the mare winks
.
“Thanks, I live up the road just guide me there, please” Steve said.

“Alright, let’s get moving” the mare said,

Steve walks behind of the mare and the mare leads on. Steve and the mare finally arrive to Steve’s apartment.

“Here are the keys to open the door” Steve looks at the mare with an emotionless face.

The mare opens the door and guides Steve in the apartment.

“Thank you” Steve falls on his couch.

“So, are you ready?” the mare looks at Steve with confusion.

“Just go, please” Steve mutters,

“Alright, for the whole night until morning?” the mare asks.

“Yea, just do what you have to do” Steve mumbles.

Steve wakes up, and sees a mare hugging him.
“Who…. Who are you?” Steve asks with misperception,

"Did you enjoy last night?” The mare yawns. Steve quickly gets off the couch and looked at his hooves.

“Are you saying that… I had….sexual intercourse with you?” Steve asks in shock.

“Yes you did, I enjoyed it personally and you are unlike from anyone I have ever met,” the mare lays on the couch while looking at Steve
.
“How… did I met you, I don’t even remember a thing last night,” Steve asks.

“You were walking around in the streets; you asked if I can take you home , I said yes of course and from there we got to it,” The mare expounds.

“It….it can’t be!” Steve storms out of the apartment,

“Where are you going, honey?” The mare asks.

Steve runs to the skyscraper, and went to talk to the boss.

“Boss, I need to talk to you personally,” Steve is trying to catch his breathe.

“What is it this time” The boss smirks,

“The other day when you demised me from work, I went to the streets to get to my house, I was walking down the street, some guy from the alley was calling me to go to the alley to go talk to him, I don’t like going to a alley with a conspicuous guy, so I just booked it out of there to a local pub, the bartender in the local pub offered me a strong drink, If I drink it all in one gulp, it was on the house, so I did it, I gotten all drunk, so it was getting dark I was asked to leave, so I left the pub I walked outside, a prostitute asked me If I wanted a good time, I said yes take me home, she took me home and I lost my……virginity to her.” Steve explains.
“Alright,” The boss nods,

“What should I do?” Steve asks.

“Did you settle business with the mare?” The boss questions Steve,

“No, I did not” Steve looks down with sorrow.

“Alright, go deal business with her” The boss demanded

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment