• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 721 Views, 1 Comments

The Rise of Harmony - SpaceKing



Discord seizes the throne of Equestria, leaving only two young alicorns with the power to stop him.

  • ...
 1
 721

Chapter 2. The King of Chaos

The Rise of Harmony
Author: SpaceKing
My Little Pony and all subsequent properties belong to Hasbro. I do not own any of these characters.

Chapter 2. THE KING OF CHAOS

There was a great silence within the royal halls of the castle. The huge crowd stood in awe of the strange being that had interrupted the ceremony. Discord stood atop the steps, grinning maliciously and gazing over the astonished faces of the crowd. Celestia and Luna were just as stunned as the rest of the crowd, transfixed by the bizarre creature.

“I know, I know, stunning, am I not?” he said, chuckling and running a hand down his mane. The announcer he had brushed aside was furious, as were many of the ponies organising this event.

“I don’t know who you think you are, but this is an outrage!” she yelled, stamping a hoof against the ground. “We are about to crown the future rulers of this great nation, and you think you can just barge in here like this?” Discord tapped his chin for a second, thinking.

“Pretty much,” he replied, stifling a laugh. The announcer practically had steam coming out of her ears from this impertinence. Guards began to surround the throne and peak of the steps, all focused on Discord. Behind a pillar, Celestia and Luna watched them all take up positions around Discord.

“Who is this guy?” Luna said, leering up at the grinning madman. “Doesn’t he realise what he’s interrupting?” She ground her hooves against the stone floor, ready to charge right up there and knock Discord from the stair-top. Celestia raised a hoof before her, holding Luna back.

“Luna, you told me you wouldn’t do anything hasty,” she said, glaring at her worryingly.

“We can’t just sit here and watch him ruin this day. Let’s get up there and teach him a lesson he won’t forget.” Luna threw a few punches in the air with her hooves, still glaring up at Discord.

“Just calm down and let the guards take care of it. I’m sure he won’t be too much trouble for them.” Celestia looked up towards Discord, who was quickly being surrounded by the royal guards. Luna snorted in anger but stayed behind Celestia, obeying her sister’s pleas. The guards brandished their wings, ready to take Discord down at a moment’s notice.

“Wait!” called out Princess Platinum suddenly, causing the guards to look at her in disbelief. She raised a hoof to the guards and slowly stepped forward to face Discord, who raised an eyebrow to her. “Good ponies, we simply cannot start our nation of peace with such hostility. To do would be dreadfully uncouth,” she said, closing her eyes and holding her head up in a regal manner. The ponies looked a little shocked at her defence for the creature, but her words were the truth. The guards relaxed for a moment, allowing Platinum to act. The princess looked at Discord and smiled. “My dear, um, Discord, why have you come here?” she asked him.

“Ah, the ever-regal Princess Platinum, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance my dear. You know, I’ve heard fantastic tales of your beauty and grace,” Discord replied politely. Platinum beamed with pride.

“Well, I do my best,” she replied, bouncing her hair happily.

“It’s amazing how exaggerated some things can get,” he went on to say. Platinum froze for a moment, then stared daggers at him. “Oh, don’t fret, little marshmellow. Beauty isn’t everything, you’re a living example of that,” Discord laughed, patting Platinum on the head. Platinum slapped his hand away in a rage.

“Why, of all the loathsome, vile, despicable creatures in this world, you are the very worst, you livid, little, lying brute!” she said to him, pointing a hoof at his smug face. Chancellor Puddinghead moved next to Platinum, along with Commander Hurricane who hovered above them.

“Yeah! Platinum isn’t a marsh-mellow,” Puddinghead argued. Princess Platinum frowned at her.

“Chancellor, that’s not what I meant,” she said bluntly. The chancellor was confused.

“But you got angry about him lying, and you’re not a marshmellow. You should know that, silly,” she replied blissfully. The princess groaned and Discord snickered.

“Hmm, you’re quite right, Chancellor. I suppose we should fix that,” he said, and then snapped his fingers. A flash of light enveloped Princess Platinum, who yelped suddenly. When the light passed, the princess’s body became a puffy ball of sugary marsh-mellow. Discord guffawed as the crowd gasped in disbelief and the guards reared back in shock. Platinum squealed as her body wobbled and shook with her movements. Celestia and Luna felt their jaws drop as they watched the princess bounce about.

“T-This can’t be possible,” Celestia said in disbelief. Luna stamped her hoof angrily.

“Oh, it’s on now. Noone transmogrifies the princess on my watch!” Luna exclaimed, ready to pounce on Discord again. Celestia grabbed her and held her down before she could do anything rash though.

“No! Luna, you can’t go up there. Calm down, please,” she said, pleading with her sister.

“There is no way I’m just going to sit here and do nothing,” Luna replied. Discord was pressing Princess Platinum up and down, watching her squish under slight pressure.

“There you are, Chancellor. I’m not a liar anymore,” Discord said to the princess in distress. She squealed as Discord poked her squishy form, much to his own delight. Commander Hurricane watched in astonishment at her friend, then turned to Discord with a scowl.

“Change her back right this instant, snappy, or I’m going to rearrange your parts even worse than you are now!” she ordered him, pointing a hoof right at his face. Discord was surprised at first but ended up smirking mischievously.

“Oh, you want the normal Princess Platinum back, do you?” he asked her.

“Hurry it up, chimera!” she replied firmly.

“Very well,” Discord said, snapping his fingers again. This created another flash of light, however Platinum remained her gooey self. After the light passed, Commander Hurricane felt herself wearing a familiar cape and crown, and let out a yelp in surprise as she found herself plummeting to the ground, her wings having vanished from her back. Discord let out a hearty laugh and kicked his legs happily, pointing at the ‘commander’.

“Ahaha! There you go, now you have the normal Princess Platinum again,” he said, pointing at Hurricane who had had been transformed into Princess Platinum. “Although we do seem to be missing the commander. Has anypony seen her?” Discord laughed again even harder as the crowd was taken aback by his powers.

“W-What did you do? “ Hurricane asked but slammed her mouth shut when she heard only Platinum’s voice. Chancellor Puddinghead tugged at the royal cape Hurricane now wore.

“It’s real,” she exclaimed, “Holy smokes, Hurricane. Does this mean I have to start calling you princess now?” she asked. Hurricane glared viciously back at her, then at Discord.

“T-This is... Get him men!” she said, pointing at him. The guards sprung to attention and galloped towards Discord. He, in response, snapped his fingers again, and teleported over to the doorway into the hall. He floated above the crowd, flapping with his mismatched bat and bird wings. He sneered at the guards, who quickly turned to reach him again. Once they were close enough, Discord ducked to the side and brandished a red cape in front of them. The guards continued their charge, heading straight for him. At the last moment, Discord pulled the cape past them, obscuring their vision and causing them to crash into the doors.

“Ole’!” Discord said. He tapped the door and spun it around in place, pushing the dazed pile of guards outside. Discord teleported above the throne, perching himself atop it. The three leaders gazed up at him as he sneered down upon them. “I’m afraid this concludes your part of this show, your almost-highnesses. Feel free to let yourselves out,” he said, snapping his fingers again. The three of them suddenly felt themselves floating off the ground and drifting towards the door. They fell to the ground after a moment, colliding with the hard stone, and then began to bounce down the steps like they were made of rubber. The crowd watched them spring past towards the doors but were reluctant to help, fearing a similar fate for themselves. Celestia gasped as the three bounced towards the exit, loosening her grip on Luna as a result.

“That… is it!” Luna broke free of Celestia’s grip. She leapt into action, dashing over to the doors and activating her magic. She intercepted the three just in time and held them aloft with her telekinesis. The crowd let out a cheer as Luna held her rulers aloft. She smiled at the crowd’s reaction and waved to the ponies cheering her on. Celestia felt her heart sink for a moment and looked over at Discord, who was staring at Luna with a surprised look on his face, which quickly turned sour. Celestia quickly ran to her sister’s side.

“Celestia, do you hear those ponies cheering? They’re cheering for me, how great is that?” Luna asked her sister. She grinned widely and glanced up at the three ponies.

“That’s… great,” Celestia replied. She gave a very awkward smile as she made sure her sister’s robe was on tight, glancing at the crowd. “I’ll admit that was very brave, and I’m proud of you Luna. But I think we’re in a lot of trouble now.”

“You certainly are.” The voice made the two sisters shudder to the core. They looked up at the throne to see a very irritated Discord slowly rapping his fingers against the armrest. They gulped, and Luna set the rulers down behind her as Discord stood up. “I suppose this is how you all felt when I interrupted you, so I can safely say that I’m sorry for that. This is a very infuriating experience,” he said slowly.

“You’re the infuriating one,” Luna called out, “How dare you do this to our leaders. They rule over this whole land, so you better show some respect and change them back.” Celestia was lost for words on her sister’s actions, merely watching in horror as she tried to order this monster around. Discord thought about Luna’s words for a moment.

“Funny, I don’t recall hearing the actual words for that. I seem to remember the ceremony was interrupted before they announced who was in in charge,” he said, tapping his chin. Discord then turned to the announcer mare that he had brushed aside and plucked her from the audience. “Let’s clear up this misunderstanding then, shall we? Why don’t you finish what you were going to say, Ms Announcer?” he asked the mare. She flailed about in Discord’s grip but then found her lips moving of their own accord.

“I-Indeed. As I was about to say…” The pony tried to keep her mouth shut but it was a futile effort. “That I now name you, Discord, the ruler of all Equestria,” the announcer said, shocked at her own words. Discord dropped her back into the crowd and threw his arms into the air.

“Oh, fancy that. You wanted me to rule? How interesting. Very well, I accept. I officially name myself your new king,” he said.

“What? That’s not even close to official. You just manipulated that mare with your powers,” Celestia said. Luna looked to her side to see Celestia voicing opposition strongly. Even she had her limits for what she’d take. “Nopony would ever accept you as their king.” The crowd agreed with her, as they begun to speak up alongside Celestia and Luna. Discord simply laughed at the reaction.

“Oh come now, you call that opposition? You call that anger? Let me see you really explode. I turned the princess into a candy, is this all you have to say?” he asked of the crowd, who grew even more agitated. “Let it all spill out. Show me just how furious you all are.” They became more disorderly with each passing second, almost suspiciously so. Celestia noticed something wrong when the crowd began to argue with each other, turning their anger on everypony near them.

“They’re fighting amongst themselves,” she said, watching them start to brawl and bash one another. “But why…”

“It’s him,” Luna said, pointing at Discord. He was laughing and slapping the throne raucously. “He’s doing all this.” Luna aimed her horn at Discord and let loose a blast of blue energy. It struck Discord square in the chest and propelled the throne backwards behind the curtains. But even without Discord, crowd continued to bicker pointlessly. Luna looked around in disbelief. “I don’t get it, I knocked Discord out. Why are they still fighting?” she asked. Celestia glared at the ponies fighting.

“He’s riled them up so much that they’re taking it out on each other,” she said, looking over the crowd. She kept the three leaders away from the angry crowd, shielding them with magic. Luna took a deep breath and then spoke.

“Be still!” she shouted, finally obtaining their attention. However, she had gained the attention of an enraged crowd riled up by Discord’s actions. Luna quickly realised her situation and backed against the door, alongside Celestia, Puddinghead, Marshmellow Platinum, and ‘Princess’ Hurricane. The crowd slowly began to advance towards them. “What do we do, sis?” she asked fearfully, turning to Celestia. She placed a hoof on her sister’s head reassuringly and stepped forward, facing the enraged crowd. She raised her head up high into the air, her horn beginning to glow brightly.

“Please let this work,” she said and released a spark, which grew into a blinding white light that enveloped the room. It bathed the ponies fighting in a calm light, sedating them and putting an end to their bewitched rage. The crowd was confused and dazed from Celestia’s spell. “Ponies, calm yourselves.” Celestia called out to them, “Discord is using your anger against you. Don’t let him control you,” she said, addressing the crowd who fell silent. A distinctive clapping could be heard from behind the curtain.

“Impressive, you two have great talent with magic,” he said, emerging from behind the curtain. “Unfortunately, so do I.” Discord snapped his fingers and the room began to shake. The pillars around the room began to shift and warp before cracking open to reveal huge glowing eyes. They split open further to reveal huge, jagged, stone jaws, followed by a tongues made of castle tapestry. Four of these pillar beasts grinned madly as they gazed down upon the two sisters, licking their lips in anticipation.

“I’m not scared of you,” Luna yelled up at the golems. One opened its mouth in response and roared down at Luna, blowing her hair back from force alone. Celestia snatched her sister using her magic and threw her to the side, just as the monster struck where Luna had just been standing. Its’ mighty jaws tore up the floor, crushing through solid rock with ease. Discord tapped his chin as he watched these monsters work, studying their dull stone complexion.

“Well, that’s a little boring. Why don’t I liven them up a bit?” he said, snapping his fingers a few times with a grin. The golems began to shift in size and colour, growing various limbs and parts all over.

“I think they’re lively enough already,” Celestia replied as she watched the creatures transform before her eyes. She aimed her horn at one and let loose a bolt of white energy. It struck the golem fiercely, bathing it in a white aura and forcing it backwards into a wall. Once it touched the wall, the golem fused with the stone and was locked in place. One of the other golems roared at this attack and swung down an ape’s fist towards her. However, a blue bolt of magic struck the arm, causing it to reflect and hit himself, effectively destroying another one. Celestia nodded to Luna, whose horn was still glowing from the spell. The remaining two golems, now overburdened with a variety of body parts, stared their two foes down.

“Neener, neener, you can’t catch us,” Luna jeered, stretching her cheeks and waving her tongue at the beasts. They waved their fists at her in anger and circled the two, positioning themselves either side of the sisters.

“Luna, I have a plan. Can you…” Celestia whispered a plan to her sister, who nodded in agreement. The two levitated themselves into the air at roughly the golem’s head-height. They creatures raised their bizzare assortment of fists and unleashed a flurry of blows at the two airborne ponies. The two smiled and released their magical levitation, dropping to the floor as the fists flew past them. They ended up hitting each other at full force, knocking both of them out in one fell swoop and putting an end to the menace. Discord clapped and laughed heartily at the destruction of his creatures.

“Fantastic, you two!” he cheered. “Well done, well done. Oh, what more is there to mess with?” He glanced around the hall quickly in search of anything to manipulate.

“That’s enough Discord,” Celestia stated, stomping firmly. “Put an end to this or we will put an end to you.” Discord raised an eyebrow and waved his hands in the air fearfully

“Ugh, you’re turning out to be a real bore, Celestia was it? Fine then, give it your best shot. Who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky,” he laughed, marking an X on his chest.

“You leave us no choice. Luna, let’s do this together.” Celestia’s horn began to glow, emanating with an immense power. Luna smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Right sis, let’s show him what we can really do,” she said, powering up her own horn with magic. The two pooled their energy together, lighting up the room with power. Discord watched the two suspiciously as their energy grew. Then, with a quick flick of their horns, the two fired a twin, spiralling beam of pure power that enveloped Discord, holding him in place.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Discord said as he felt himself being thrust into the air, tied by invisible bonds of magic. The two alicorns began to swing him around the room. He kept spinning wildly, gaining speed quickly before he was spinning around the room like a fan. “Agh, get me out of this thing!”

“You’ll ever terrorise anypony ever again!” the two shouted out and gave one final burst. It struck Discord in his spinning bonds and launched him out a window at mach speed, a sonic boom spreading over the city as he soared over the horizon. They had poured enough power into that attack to launch him far, far away from Equestria. With their energy spent, the two collapsed on the floor in a heap. The crowd looked on in awe as they saw Discord disappear into the distance, and then let out a great cheer.

“Sis, d-did we do it?” Luna asked Celestia, panting from exhaustion. Celestia unsteadily rose to her knees and nodded.

“Yes, I think so,” Celestia replied, sitting back down as she caught her breath

“They’re cheering again. I love that sound.” Luna smiled widely nodded as the crowd gathered around the pair. They stamped their hooves and jumped for joy. Celestia was thrilled to see everypony happy, but still felt nervous about being around so many ponies. She tugged at her cloak to make sure it was on tightly.

“Stop worrying sis, we’re fine. Everypony is,” Luna said, putting a hoof on her sister’s back. Celestia sent to speak, but just smiled and nodded. She could hear the joyous sounds of the ponies cheering, laughing and yelling. The cheer was loud and joyous, but a single guffaw could be heard above all the noise. When Celestia heard that laugh, her joy turned to horror and her heart sunk deep into her chest.

“No…” She looked towards the steps and saw its owner, writhing on the throne in joyful agony. Discord was laughing so hard he found it hard to sit still, squirming and twisting wildly as he let it all out. Celesta gasped in horror and the crowd turned, and then immediately stopped their cheers. Discord continued though, even in the silence of the crowd.

“I-It… it can’t be. It just can’t,” Celestia said, tripping over her own words. Discord wiped away a tear and giggled.

“Oh, I have never had this much fun before. You two are really something special, you know that?” Discord snickered and then burst out into more laughter, calming down after another fit. “Aha, I haven’t laughed like that in a long time.” Discord smiled as he saw the horrified expressions of the ponies in the hall.

“It d-didn’t work. H-He’s not even tired at all,” Luna said, wobbling on her hooves.

“Then, w-we’ll just have to do it again.“ Celestia attempted to summon up her power again but found all her strength drained after their previous assault. She had nothing left.

“Come on, please. Even a spark, just something,” Celestia pleaded to her horn. Discord tutted, waving a finger in front of the pair and then pointed it downwards. The two sisters felt an immense force slam them against the ground.

“No, that’s quite enough of that for one day” he said, smiling happily and conjuring up a refreshing drink. “I do have other things to do. The schedule of a king is very full. I’ll be seeing you two out now.” He floated down from the throne towards the pair. The crowd retreated to the back of the hall as Discord grabbed the two up by the hood of their cloaks, lifting them into the air. Celestia writhed about fruitlessly as she was pulled aloft, finding even her physical strength had gone. She cast her gaze over at Luna and froze up in horror at what she saw. Slowly, stitch by stitch, Luna’s cape was ripping apart.

“No! Let her go now, Discord. If you don’t, it’ll break!” Celestia shrieked out to Discord. It had already become weak from the carriage scuffle and was tearing under her weight.

“Ugh, now what are you on about? You’re a whiny one,” Discord asked, raising Celestia up to his face with a disinterested look. He saw her staring intently with eyes full of fear at her little sister.

“Let her go, let her go now! Please, don’t let it break. I don’t care what you do, just let go of Luna right now,” she called out. Discord remained completely baffled by her words.

“Tia’…” Celestia looked down at Luna to see her looking up at her. She raised a hoof out towards Celestia just as the cloak gave way. She dropped to the floor, her cloak still within Discord’s firm grasp. Celestia grimaced as Luna’s wings were revealed to everypony. Her true identity came as a shock to everypony, even Discord, who dropped Celestia in response. Celestia snatched the tattered remains of Luna’s robe away from Discord and draped her sister in them, nervously and pointlessly attempting to cover her once more.

“It’s okay, nopony saw. It’s okay, nopony saw.” Celestia repeated to herself a few times, feverishly moving her hooves back and forth to cover the holes in Luna’s former cape. Luna turned to Celestia and placed a hoof on shoulder. Celestia stopped cold in her chanting and looked down at her little sister, who weakly smiled back at her.

“Sorry for breaking our cover. I should’ve just done what you said and stayed quiet. It’s all my… all my,” Luna whimpered to Celestia, staring down at the ground. Celestia hugged her quivering little sister.

“It will never be your fault, Luna. We’re in this thing together, no matter what,” Celestia said, comforting her. The crowd looked on in awe of the two, amazed that there was not just one, but two winged pegasi in the room with them all. For the moment, it was quiet.

“Well… well… well,” Discord finally spoke up, a grin spreading across his devious lips. “Isn’t this quite the sight?” Celestia glared up at him, fearful for what that expression meant for the two of them. “I was wondering why you two were so powerful. Unicorns certainly aren’t capable of things like that; no normal pony is. But then winged unicorns aren’t normal, are they?” Discord began to chuckle slowly and circle the pair in the air. He landed behind the two and snapped his fingers, causing the doors to fly open. “You can all leave now. I suddenly have some important business to attend to,” he told the crowd. Everypony quickly vacated the hall, more than happy to get away from Discord, who not even alicorns stood a chance against.
The room was empty, save for the three of them. Discord walked back towards the end of the hall and up the steps, sitting down on the throne and crossing his legs. That same devious grin remained glued to his face. Celestia continued to glare at him, while Luna kept staring at the floor morosely. The two stared down each other for a while before Celestia finally spoke up.

“So… what are you going to do with us?” she asked him. Discord thought to himself for a while, staring off into space as he did so.

“Oh, so many things come to mind. I’m sure there are plenty of creatures that could use powerhouses like you two,” he replied, chuckling sinisterly which only made Celestia held onto Luna even tighter. Discord then abandoned his grin for a polite smile. “But I have a better idea, something you might appreciate as well; a chance to live a life devoid of any worries, and with the world at your every whim.”

“What?” Luna asked, looking up at him. The two sisters gazed at him in disbelief. Discord actually gave a genuinely warm and happy smile to the two.

“Join me on this throne, dear ponies,” he suggested. The two were taken aback by the offer and simply gaped at him.

“W-What did you just say?” Celestia asked, baffled by his offer.

“I believe I offered you the chance to join me. Become… friends, I believe you call it,” he replied. The two continued to stare at him blankly. Discord sighed. “Come now, it’s really not that hard to figure out. I could rule this land alone easily and have a wonderful time, but isn’t it always far more entertaining to share the fun? Between the three of us, oh, just think of the things we could accomplish.” Discord teleported behind the two and hugged them tightly around the necks, choking them slightly. “The sheer immensity of pandemonium of our three powers let loose? It would be unparalleled mayhem!” Discord waved his hand and the walls and ceiling of the hall began to dissolve around them, giving way to a discordant landscape. The skies glew with bizarre shifting colours, as the sun and the moon fought for a position in the sky, twirling around each other. The ground was coloured randomly and moved like water, while the oceans twirled up in giant pillars of luminescent jelly. The three of them flew high above this landscape, watching the madness unfold below.

“This,” Discord began to speak, “is the kind of world we could create together. We cast reason to the wayside and do the impossible every day.” He pointed out over a square horizon of diamond balloons, squishing the faces of Celestia and Luna against his own. “Picture it; no one to tell us what to do, and the world at our collective whims. Anything we want, we get, and anything we decide, is law.”

“But… that’s utter chaos,” Celestia replied, watching the world twist and turn unpredictably.

“Exactly, could you imagine a better place?” He waved his hand again and the landscape vanished, leaving them back in the royal hall. He placed them on the ground and stood before them, smiling expectantly. “So, what do you say?” Discord offered a hand to the sisters. Celestia stared at the hand, unsure of what to say.

“Sis, if we did that, you’d never have to care about us being found out ever again,” she said. Celestia turned to her in surprise. “I hate seeing you worry about me. You’re never happy so long as we’re in danger. But if we did this, we could be happy,” she said.

“That’s…” Celestia couldn’t find a proper response to her sister’s pleas. She turned to Discord. “If we did join you, what would happen to everyone else?” she asked.

“Does it matter?” he shrugged. “We don’t have to care about anyone else. All that would matter is you and your own satisfaction. No worries and no responsibilities, what could be grander?” he replied. Celestia stared him and let go of her sister for a moment, standing up before Discord.

“Wouldn’t have to, but why not? With your powers you could help so many, so why wouldn’t you?” she asked him.

“Ugh, could you picture how dull that would be? Why bother? Just so I could feel the gentle, glowing warmth of even a single appreciative pony?” Discord blew a raspberry. “I have far better things to do, and so could you. So, how about it?” He extended his hand once more, offering them the chance.

“Never!” Celestia yelled at him, giving her sister a small fright and causing Discord to retract his hand. “That’s the most cold-hearted thing I’ve ever heard somepony say. You’re just as monstrous as you look, and I wouldn’t help you in a million years,” she told him firmly. Luna also struggled to her feet to support Celestia.

“What’s with the sudden rage?” Discord chuckled. “Not having to care is a good thing. What I’m offering you is the greatest life in the world. What do the petty worries of a few measly ponies matter to unique creatures like us?”

“My sister always helps ponies no matter the trouble,” Luna replied firmly, standing tall.

“Luna…” Celestia exclaimed, surprised to see her so firmly defending her.

“It’s not the easiest way to live, and sometimes I don’t understand it that well, but I know in my heart it’s the right way. It’s the only way we should live. She’d never place her own desires over the joy of others, and neither will I. We’ll never join you!” she said, glaring at Discord. She looked at Celestia and the two nodded warmly at each other. They both stood defiant before the chaotic being. Discord glared at them for a second before cracking up and laughing at their choice.

“Oh, you two are going to be fun alright. Fine, I’ll let you go live your ‘right way’. We’ll see just how willing you are to help everypony in my new land of disharmony and chaos.” He flicked a finger towards the door and it blew open again, creating a vacuum of suction. The two felt themselves being dragged towards the door by the powerful force. “Though if you do change your minds, know that my offer still stands. Good luck, my little ponies,” he said happily, waving goodbye with one hand as the sisters were dragged out of the hall and flung outside. The door slammed shut again and Discord sat on his new throne, smiling. “You’re going to need it.”

Comments ( 1 )

This is a very good start. Tracking and 5 stars :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment