• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 960 Views, 37 Comments

My Best Friend Applejack - SuperBronyFunTimeWooHoo



This is a Little something sort of inspired by "My Little Dashie" It may be Under sad but It's a bit Funny too!

  • ...
7
 37
 960

That Top of the World Feeling

It had been a couple months later after the accident, And Mathew had finished his summer vacation, and that means it was time for school which began in a week.

Mathew woke up from his slumber and went downstairs to have some awesome waffles for breakfast! (His favorite and also Applejack's SECOND favorite)

Mathew got his Waffles for him and Applejack and sat down with his Aunt

"Geez kid you must be hungry, 5 Waffles?!"

"Meh Yeah I am pretty hungry," Mathew said with a mouth full of Waffles.

"Can I go upstairs? I need to pack my last minute things.

"Okay squirt head upstairs,"

Mathew brought the waffles up stairs and put them in front of Applejack.

"Morning Partner, How'd you sleep?" Applejack said tired

"Fine thank you, Here are your Waffles," Mathew set the plate in front of her and she gobbled all 3 waffles, "Okay so we need to set some Ground rules I'm going to be heading to school tomorrow so just keep low, My Aunt doesn't come up here that much so, just keep low,"

'Fine by me," Said Applejack with a mouthful of Waffles

"Okay, This is for 9 months you know, And maybe we'll get you home by then,"

"Sounds great now go get ready tomorrow is a big day,"

"Okay, I'll see you later,"

Mathew spent the rest of the day packing and doing everything he needed to do to go to school. By then it was the next day.

"HEY SHORT STOP GET UP FOR SCHOOL," His Aunt Yelled

Mathew groggily got out of bed and tripped over Applejack without even noticing. He brushed his teeth, washed his face ate breakfast and went outside to wait for the bus.

The bus arrived and Mathew couldn't wait to meet his peers, He sat next to a boy with short hair and his front was flipped up.

"Uhh.. Hi?" Mathew said

"Hey, I never seen you around here, are you new?

"Uh yeah, the name is.. Mathew"

"Hey Mathew I'm Ian! Welcome to Chest valley High,"

"Hi Ian,"

"Not much of a talk are you, Hey I bet you I can't get more then five words out of you!"

"You seem to have lost"

They got to school and continued on with their day they went to Homeroom and sat down. There was a women with brown hair and wearing a red shirt and khakis

"Morning class I am Mrs. Wells and I will be your Homeroom and Science Teacher for this year"

Mathew sat next to Ian and a cute girl with blonde hair, Much like Grace, Mathew hopefully would talk to her and not screw up like he did with Grace.

The teacher gave her info she needed to give and asked every student there name and Mathew learned the Girls name was Helen, she looked at Mathew and smiled a bit

He went through the 3 periods and then it was time for lunch. He sat down and pulled out his brown bag and pulled out a Sandwich with some Chips and a cookie, Ian and Helen sat with him.

"Hey man! What up?!" Ian said

"Oh, Just eating Lunch"

"Can. we join?" Helen asked

"Sure sit here"

They trio sat together and chatted and they became the best of Friends!

"Wow! You guys are great! I finally have a safe haven to come to, After all, me being a Brony and such!" Mathew said

Then Ian said "Wait, your a Brony?"

Comments ( 3 )

Shit gonna go down.

Sadly, the Next chapter is going to be Really short but don't worry, the next chapter should be at least 1,000 Words! Sorry for the wait too. :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment