• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 960 Views, 37 Comments

My Best Friend Applejack - SuperBronyFunTimeWooHoo



This is a Little something sort of inspired by "My Little Dashie" It may be Under sad but It's a bit Funny too!

  • ...
7
 37
 960

Words

"I'll be taking you to the Station and we'll figure out from there Pack your bags kid you got an Hour to say Goodbye," The man looked at him for a while and went to his car, "Remember In an hour We're leaving pack all that you need," Mathew was in shock. The man taking him away from his home and he couldn't have a say. His Parents, Gone, forever. He had to pack his stuff. He wanted to cry but for some reason he didn't feel sad at all! He was in too much shock to even have a feeling. Besides the feeling of shock. He went up stairs and packed as much as he could.

"Hey Hey Hey! What's with all the hurry and where is my brekfast?!" Said Applejack.

Mathew ignored her.

"What's wrong sugar cube?" are you mad at me again? What did I do?

"It's not you, We're just leaving," Mathew said

"Why? What about your parents they'll be home soon!"

"That's the reason why we're leaving.." Mathew said.

"Did your parent's say they'd be going away longer so your ru-"

Mathew interrupted her. "They're dead,"

Applejack laughed "He He Your funny sugercube! But really what happened?"

"They're. Dead I'm serious AJ,"

"Sweet Celistia, Mathew I'm so sorry.." Applejack said.

"It's not your fault we got an Hour to pack, I have no Idea how it's going to be like walking around with you, I mean you are a Cartoon Pony,"

"So?"

Mathew Face palmed, People in this.. Dimension When people say a BOY walking around with a a CARTOON PONY. They don't react so. Well.

"Oh, Well I can just be.. Oh what's that word Twi' used? Incog-something?"

"Incognito," Said Mathew "and how exactly are we going to get out of here with out removing your Identity?"

"You got a Dog Costume?"

"Well what do you know I do! This Writer must have been Desprite!"

------------WARNING 4TH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN--------------------

"Now just put me in it and we'll go around like this"

"You really think that's going to work?"

"I'm positive!"

He sighed, and repeated the phrase "This isn't going to work,"

He packed his stuff up clothes, Personal items, And of course his iPhone Which was so greater over all personal items it would not go in the category personal items. Anyway, Mathew also got Applejack's suit on, and got a sever buck to the face after touching by mistake her, "No, No" Part. He then got a brown marker and colored her nose a shade of brown, and of course she sneezed. The Two went out side with Applejack carrying a bag of apples and some Applejacks.

"Okay kid get in the back your Aunt Emma is coming to get you at the Station. And kid, You got a lot of Applejack's there. And what's the name of the dog?"

"Uh... Bark-er."

"Oh, Um. What a clever name! And get some Ice for that face kid,"

"Yeah I will." He then tripped applejack.

"Ow! Er..Woof Woof!"

After a long drive to the station they all stepped out

"Barker is going to stay here, While we go in and wait,"

Mathew tied up Applejack to a pole and said

"Now don't cause a scene, we don't want the public around us, Got it?"

"Got it Sugercube!" She said whispering

The man and Mathew went inside.

While Applejack was waiting (For what seemed like for ever) She encountered strange things in the world she was in. People using the word "Swag". People who had their pants down to there feet and very big shirts. Little babies playing with a pad that had moving pictures on it. People holding something up to there ear, and what was very strange.....

"HEY! DON'T PUT YER' NOSE UP THERE!

As you can tell a dog was sent to the Hospital that day with no transportation needed. Applejack just bucked him and he went flying!

Some time past and Mathew came out with a women that looked like she was in her older 20's with an iPod earbuds in one ear.

"Come on squirt let's go I need to get my nails done in an hour so I'm leaving you home okay?"

"Yes Aunt Emma, Can I go get my dog?"

"Oh My God! You have a Puppy!? Yay! I love Puppies! What's it's name?!"

"Spot"

Then the man that brought him in said "Wait I thought his name was-"

He was interrupted by the Door slamming.

"Come on boy!" Mathew whistled

Applejack mumbled under her breath, "I'm a lady thank you very much,"

It was a long car drive to Aunt Emma's house. They finaly landed there and the first thing he did was go up to the Computer.

"I'm going to be out for an hour, Dinner is in the Fridge!" Emma then left.

"Can you get me out of this Gosh darn it costume?"

Mathew ignored her. and continued playing


Applejack eventually got out of the costume safely (Ignoring the Vase she broke and table she knocked over)

"Now what in the hay are you doing up there that is more important then me?!"

Applejack ran up stairs too see Mathew staring at the screen. But not doing anything.

"Mathew! What are you doing!?"

Applejack saw words in the corner that read.

"lol faggot"

"ur a brony? gay"

"lolz u r such a fag"

"lol asshole"

"Mathew? What do these words mean?"

Mathew sighed "It's what I am Applejack,"

"Well I bet there nice things! Your the nicest person I know!" Applejack then smiled and curled up in his lap.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm tired! See you in the morning"

Mathew then looked at Applejack, He started to cry a bit. Out of Sadness and Happiness. Sadness was that she'll never truly understand what words mean and the power of them. Happiness, because he knew that feeling. That great feeling when you finally have someone who understands you. and is your best friend and won't abandon you for what you do. Mathew finally had. A Best friend

He then turned off his Computer and put Applejack's hat on. He laid her on the bed he was sleeping in and whispered to her,

"Good Night, My Best Friend Applejack"

Author's Note:

No Idea when the next Chapter is But It'll come out Don't worry