• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 847 Views, 14 Comments

No Strings Attatched - Electroshloob

  • ...
0
 14
 847

Defend the Brotherhood!

"...But we have a problem" said the Mentor.
"And what would that be?" Mordecai asked

"The Templars intercepted a message to us from a field agent, they know where we are."

"WHAT?! We have to defend!"

"That was my first thought, Captain, but if they come, their numbers will be too much for us. Evacuation is the only option.
Though some Assassins will have to stay behind to cover our retreat. And so far, You, Octavia, Vinyl, and Okami look to be the perfect people for the job."

"We'll go get geared up. These two have earned their robes." Mordecai said.

So with that, they rushed to the armory. Once they arrived, Mordecai opened a wooden chest, and out of it he took two white and red robes.

"These, are the robes of the Assassin order. Wear them proudly."

Once they had got changed, he opened another box, and from it he took two swords, plain, but sharp, two daggers, and twenty throwing knives, which he split between Vinyl and Octavia.

They geared up, Swords and daggers in sheaths, knives on belts.
And pulled their hoods up, so they wouldn't be identified by the Templars.

They ran back to the Mentor, through the maze of underground tunnels.
"Whats the plan, Sir?" Mordecai asked.

"I will lead the recruits and anyone else who comes with me out through a secret tunnel in the Basement, We've been planning for this day for years. A few of the other recruits demanded to stay here, and hold back the templars with you, so you'll have their aid." the Mentor said. "Whatever happens, get out if you can.

That was that. Okami, Vinyl, Octavia and Mordecai met up with the recruits that volunteered to stay behind, and they waited, Hiding in the shadows, and on the beams holding up the ceiling.
They sat there. Silently, for about an hour nothing happened. And then...BOOM the door flew open and Templars poured in.
The Assassins sat there, waiting for them to pass before making their move.
The Templars moved on to the next room, and the assassins jumped out from their hiding places.
"Hey!" came a voice from behind.

"Dammit!" yelled Vinyl as she turned around.
More Templars had come through the door. The Assassins unsheathed their swords, and charged the Templars.
Vinyl jumped at one of them, slicing his throat in mid air, blood pouring all over the floor.
Mordecai kicked one in the knee, and sliced their head off, just like he had at the party.

Octavia Feinted an attack to the right, causing a templar to dodge the wrong way. She sliced the Templars hand off, and stabbed him in the stomach, coating her sword in his blood.

Okami, however, hadn't unsheathed his sword. Instead, he had thrown knives into the chests of three Templars, and unsheathed his dagger.

A Templar swung at Octavia who easily dodged out of the way, and stabbed them in the back.

"STOP THE ASSASSIN'S!" came a voice from outside
and more Templars rushed in.

"We have to get out of here!" Vinyl yelled, kicking a Templar back.

"Just a little bit longer!" Mordecai shouted back.

"We cant hold out much longer!" Octavia said.

One of the Assassin Recruits had gone down. Stabbed in the chest.

"We need to get out of here, Mordecai!" yelled Octavia, as she decapitated one of the soldiers.

"...Everyone make for the basement!" Mordecai shouted over the clashing of swords.

Vinyl slashed a templar in the chest, and kicked him into his friends, knocking them over.
The assassins ran through the narrow corridors, towards the basement.
A crossbow bolt flew over their heads, narrowly missing.
"Dammit they have crossbows!"

Okami turned around and threw the last of his knives into the chests of templars, and ran back off after his friends

The templars continued to chase them to the basement, where the assassins had barricaded the door after Okami got in.
"Okami, find that secret tunnel!" Mordecai said.

BANG the door was rammed.

"Hurry up, Okami!"

BANG the door was rammed again.

"A few more bangs and this door isn't gonna hold!"

"I've found it!" Okami yelled at last.

BANG the door flew open, knocking Mordecai to the ground.

"Mordecai!" Vinyl yelled running to help him

Vinyl helped Mordecai to his feet.

"We have to go! Now!" She yelled.

As they ran for the trap door, a crossbow bolt flew through the door way, hitting Mordecai in the back.

"NO!"

A templar jumped down from the doorway, with a battleaxe, and once he landed, charged Mordecai, swinging his axe into Mordecai's neck, severing his head.

"NOO! GOD DAMMIT, NO!" Vinyl yelled.

As Mordecai's blood covered body fell to the ground, Vinyl took five of her throwing knives from her belt, and threw them at the templar.
Each one hit their mark, and the templar fell ontop of Mordecai.

"VINYL! We have to go! Now! We cant stay here! Leave him!" Octavia yelled to Vinyl.
Vinyl paused for a second, and then ran after Octavia.
They dissapeared down the tunnel, and ran as fast as they could in hopes of getting to the Mentor.

Comments ( 6 )

this is getting really interesting i'll like to see what will happen, im a big fan of the games i played all of them but which time period would this take place in?

241954 My apologies for not responding to this sooner:

It's intended to be viewed as the same time period as the show.

314469 Glad to hear that. AMAGAD I CAN USE PURPLEZ

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::rainbowdetermined2: no comment yet

The only problem here is Vinyl's reaction to Mordecai's death:raritydespair:show some emotion besides initial rage god dam it:flutterrage::rainbowwild:!

You should work on not being so blunt but other than that i cant wait to see what willl happen next!

Login or register to comment