• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

The True Enemy

Hammerheart managed to slay the large Hog boss. Following Buttkicka's death, they headed back aboard the Ponigeddon.

"Good work, Commander Hammerheart." said Goliath. "Buttkicka's death has scattered his Hog band. We have found crucial evidence among the remains of Cloudbasha and Buttkicka's Hogs. Both had recently visited Diamonglen Mine in the mountains outside Angus. Whoever is stirring up the Hogs must be using Diamonglen as a base of operations."

Hammerheart brought up the map of the Angus outskirts again, where the Diamonglen Mines are located. The answers as to why the Hogs are attacking important locations instead of with reckless abandon should be there somewhere.

"Commander Hammerheart, the time has come to strike at our true enemy." said Nule. "Whoever has been provoking and guiding the Pigskins is holed up at Diamonglen Mine on the outskirts of Angus. We believe that Mek Bangshocka, the Hog who escaped us when you first arrived on Dolmaska, is also headed for the mine. You and your squads will drop south of Diamonglen and push north. Strength and firepower will pay greater dividends than stealth. For this reason Sergeant Pinkie Pie will remain aboard the Ponigeddon and provide mission support."