• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

Retake the Hamlet

After the rescue battle with the Hogs, Commander Hammerheart and Captain Nule headed to the space ship that flew over the planet, joining with a Tactical Pony Marine Sergeant with orange fur and a blonde mane; Sergeant Applejack.

"Welcome aboard Strike Cruiser Ponigeddon, Commander Hammerheart." said Goliath. "Dolmaska is currently facing a massive Hog invasion that threatens to spill over to the entire sector. Urgent distress signals are coming from other nearby sectors, but we must concentrate our efforts here. I need you to take charge of an assault that's stalled on the surface below. Drop to the point marked on the planet map and start pushing into the Hog's flank."

With that said, Hammerheart brought up the planet relay system and concentrated the mainframe's focus on the outskirts of a vital area called Angus Settlement.

"The Pigskins have taken over a hamlet outside Angus." said Nule. "This hamlet sits on a vital supply route, and all of Dolmaska could fall if we do not dislodge them. Sergeant Hoovitus and his squad of Devastator Pony Marines held the hamlet alone, but they were finally overwhelmed. You must retake the hamlet and drive the Hogs back. To aid in this, I am assigning Sergeant Pinkie Pie and her squad of Scouts in your command. Her infiltration expertise should prove invaluable."