• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

Cloudbeata's Raid

After saving Sergeant Hoovitus and the hamlet from the Hogs, the Pony Marines returned to the Strike Cruiser.

"Well done, Commander Hammerheart." Goliath complimented. "With the hamlet cleared we can secure the main route into the capital."

"The Pigskins knew to strike where we were most vulnerable, Captain Nule." said Pinkie.

Goliath raised an eyebrow in agreement. "Pinkie is correct. Someone is agitating the Hogs and pointing them at valuable targets. If we are going to win this war, we need to find out who is using the Pigskins against us."

Hammerheart brought up the orbital relay and focused on Angus Settlement, where another raid of Hogs have been striking.

"Commander Hammerheart," said Nule, "the Hogs have struck another critical target. The Hog raiding parties are led by a Nob named Cloudbasha. This Nob leads a squad of Stormboars, Hogs equipped with primitive jump packs. Stormboars are especially ruthless Hogs that can strike quickly, and escape before reinforcements arrive. Eliminate Cloudbasha. This will buy us valuable time, and uncover who is guiding these Hogs."