• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

A Terrible Agenda

"Paranids have a simple and terrible agenda, Hammerheart. Left unchecked, they will kill and consume every living thing on the planet. Our only hope of stopping the Paranids is to strike at the heart of the Hive Fleet itself. For us to do this, you must first accomplish three critical tasks. You must locate and secure the Astronomic Array hidden on Salika. Only its precise scans will allow us to analyze the Hive Fleet and locate its weaknesses. You must also obtain a sample of the Hive Fleet's bio-toxins. Only a pure gene-sample will allow us to develop a poison to strike at the Hive Fleet. And you must secure access to Alicorn Forge on Planet Galantius. Only this ancient forge's vast manufacturing capabilities will allow us to produce weapons with which to deliver our poison. Each of these tasks pits your hoofful against untold billions. But failure means the utter annihilation of our worlds, and a death sentence for our Chapter."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Commander Hammerheart," said Pegalos, "we need to take direct control of Alicorn Forge. I am authorizing you to travel to Galantius. The Planetary Governor has been less than cooperative thus far. So be prepared for bureaucratic resistance. Pegalos out."

With that said, the Ponigeddon made the flight to the forge world of Galantius.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Galantius stands at the very heart of Sub-Sector Arctika. Billions call its cities home. Its factories and forges are keys to victory against the Paranids."

A Lightningeagle flew in and landed on a platform in the city. The front hatch opened and Pony Marines nonchalantly stepped out.

"We must not allow Galantius to fall."