• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

Thundering Horror

The Pony Marines bested the Hog Mek, and obtained enough information on Rippa-Shredda's whereabouts. They returned to the Ponigeddon, and Pegalos appeared on screen.

"We finally have Rippa-Shredda's location." said Pegalos. "Review the mission briefing on your map display and then recover that dataslate. This will allow us to finally pinpoint the astronomic array's location."

"These Hog attacks are taking their toll, Cap'n," said Applejack, "and drawing our attention away from the Paranids. Is there any way we can deal a decisive blow that will stop them once and for all?"

"Hogs are like the many-headed hydra, Sergeant." said Pegalos. "Cut off one head, and two more will often appear. But if we keep eliminating their chieftains, the true Warboss will eventually appear. And when he does we will deal the killing blow. Pegalos out."

Rippa-Shredda was to be found back on Salika, and the Ponigeddon made the jump back to the feral world, but a nasty mission concerning the Paranids needed to be accomplished on Mount Icarus.

"Commander Hammerheart," said Pegalos, "a massive Paranid beast is on the rampage. This great Scorpnox is a thundering horror that has destroyed anything that stood against it. The surviving Equestrial Guard forces are powerless to stop it. You must destroy it, or our planetary defenses will buckle. Bringing down the beast will also cause the swarm to slow while it replaces the loss. This will buy us critical time, and slow down the Paranid infestation."