• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 827 Views, 8 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
7
 8
 827

Fight Against the Warboss

The monster was, indeed, as powerful as Pegalos had explained, but in the end, Hammerheart put the great beast in its place. Back on board the Ponigeddon, Rainbow Dash confronted Applejack with a question.

"Applejack, you fought the Necronies on Cronus, did you not?" She asked.

"Yes," said Applejack, "Hoovitus and I both did."

"How do they compare to the Paranids?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Necronies are far deadlier opponents on the battlefield." Applejack explained. "Their weaponry is like nothing I have ever seen. But I think the Paranids pose a much greater threat to the Equestrium. Necronies have been known to wipe out individual systems. But I have never seen them wipe out multiple sectors like the Hive Fleet we are facing."

Pinkie sighed through her nose. "It is worse than that, Applejack." She said. "The Paranids come from beyond the galaxy's edge. We have no way of knowing how many more Hive Fleets may be on their way."

An important signal came from Dolmaska, and the Ponigeddon immediately headed towards the planet. When they arrived, the new mission at hoof could not have been any more of a golden opportunity.

"Commander Hammerheart," said Pegalos, "the time has finally come to end the Hog threat with one crushing blow. We have finally located the Hog horde's most powerful chieftain. Warboss Spinesnappa has led his Hogs against Equestrial holdings across three worlds. The fear he inspires has been driving the Hog invasion. Spinesnappa is the ultimate leader of all the Hogs you have faced since your arrival in the sub-sector. He will not rest until he has conquered the sector. And so long as he remains alive, the Hogs will continue to undermine any defenses we deploy against the Paranids. Spinesnappa must be stopped, once and for all.