• Published 19th May 2013
  • 1,140 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Pony: Full Life Consequences - Chocolatebunnyhunny



Spike does what needs to be done and live up to his family name.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,140

Twilight

The skys were sunny and warm and inviting and gave the ponies who were fighting the changalings courage because the sun was awesome and Luna's the moon sucked. So Twilight asked a risky question to the one she loved because the sun gave her courage like all the other ponys and Superpony in comics who used the sun like a drug. "Spike the dragon who do you love?"

"Rartiy because she nice and beautiful and I love her more than anyone." Spike answered and this made Twilight so sad that she wanted to kill herself but didnt because she needed to be strong for her crush and not fall him during this great war. So soon they made it to Canterlot where the other elements and Celestia were fighting the final boss who was the changaling queen master of changlings mistress of bad and the killer of life chysilist. the other four elemts and celestia and the orange backround pony with a hat saw them and they all yelled and said. "Spike the dragon has come to save us all! Oh and twilight too." they chucked at that last part except for Twilight before getting serious again.

chysliys laughed and said. " mushahah you will never stop me for I am crystalissy queen and mistress of disguise and plus when my husband Sombra comes here we can take over the world together forever!" Everypony was shocked except for Twilight and Spike the dragon. Spike smiled at this development and said. "Good luck doing that since he's back to rotting in hell."

"What!" chysilisy gasp

"That's right I burned him so badly that not even his armor was left." Spike the dragon said which mad chiyslstist so mad that she transformed into a eldrich abomination that could destroy the universe. "YOU KILLED HUBAND AND NOW YOU MUST DIE!" She said before slapping spike with a tentcial but then the elements of harmony and the orange backround hat pony used the elements and killed her with a single shot of raw friendship power which is seconded only to the power of love but it didn't really kill her because they didn't use the P.O.L and just changed her back to normal then Spike the dragon punched her in the leg and she went dead.

"Yay Spike you did it!" They all yelled at the top of lung.

"I'm just that awesome." he said smirking.

"Spike the dragon I think I love you." Rarity said before kissing him which surprised him and this made twilight so mad that she yelled out.

"No! Spike the dragon I love you way more than that cheap ass slut whorse motherfucker piece of shit Rarity she's a greedy nazi loving bitch and you should love me!" she said whiched shocked everyone and Spike the dragon walked up to her and said "Twilight you don't know how much that means to me because I always loved you too, but I thought you would think that's weird because you hatched me." he said before kissing her and they got so into it that they started to go do the nasty right infront of there friends. But they didn't mind because they got to see Spike the Dragon in action.










The end.

Comments ( 11 )

You know, if this is gonna be based off full life consequences, then it needs to be partially funny.

All hail Spike: savour of pones.

:moustache:

And my brain just burn out.

2598982 The thing is though the original seemed to be a serious attempt at making fanfiction which, at least to me made it so much funnier.

Aww, you left out my favourite part.

"ZOMBIE GOASTS LEAVE THIS PLACE! John Freeman shouted but they said back 'But we live here' now John Freeman felt sad because they were zombie goasts so they had nowhere to go so he shot them and killed them so they were not zombie goasts any longer."

When I saw that bit in the original I nearly fell out of chair, same with the "And the pants were dead" scene, jeezus :rainbowlaugh:

2599922 I'll add those to the sequel which I'm writing right now.

BEST STORY EVER :moustache:

Agora, acrescente um prologo em que Twilight termine de ler essa história louca escrita pelo seu queridinho assistente. :twilightoops:

i have absolutely no idea what the flying jiminny fuck i just read:twilightoops:

You R Genyous !!!!!!

Login or register to comment