• Published 24th Mar 2013
  • 1,382 Views, 12 Comments

Celestia's Daughter - Splodge Inks



I made an OC and I wish to put use to her. This is a story Celestia's daughter, on a mission to find her father.

  • ...
9
 12
 1,382

Lost

I feel like I have been stuck here forever just waiting and thinking. I can hear Cadance's voice calling for me. I'm not going back. There's no reason too. I'm out now, there's no point in going back. I wonder where Rainbow Dash is? She'd flown away back to Ponyville, telling everyone I'd gone. We've been friends for along time. When I was a filly, I used to just fly around, and watch Pegasi fly too. Mum let me fly around because she knew I didn't like being cooped up in the Castle all the time. And that's where I met Rainbow Dash, with Fluttershy too. We became friends after a few races.

I kinda wish I was still a filly. I don't like responsibility that much. I loved being carefree. Now I'm in a cave. I bet my Dad would come and whisk me strait off if he knew where I was. I can still hear Cadance, she's a little closer now. I've yanked a thicket to the cave entrance, so she can't see me. I wonder where to look for my Dad? I guess Mum "loss" touch with him. Of course she would of, she wants to keep him a secret to me. I look down to my princess shoes. One of them has cracked. I wonder how. Cadance's voice has softened. She must be flying the other way now. Bit lazy, since I'm not that far away. She must not of thought I was here. Good.

3:47
I had a bit of a sleep. If you can call it that. My wavy mane flew into my eyes and made them itch, forcing me to wake up. I've had such a restless night. I didn't have a dream. Which is a good thing, because Auntie Luna walks into ponies dreams, willy nilly, and does some random stuff. If she came into my dream, she might know where I was.I am NOT living here. I'm gonna get up and fly to somewhere. I can't stay here. I am going to... Somewhere nopony is. Like... I can only think of caves. I wonder where my Wisdom has gone?

5:20
The Sun is beautiful. Not really, I think it's stupid, because Mum has lifted it up. I'm still mad at her. Sounds a bit selfish, but I can't help it. My brain has gone on vacation to Las Pegasus and took my Wisdom with it. I can still see Ponyville. I have finally moved from that damp cave. I am sitting on a cloud. No Weatherpony has touched it, it just kinda got a mind of it's own and floated a stray, somehow... I stole it. But if I see a Weatherpony coming, I'll have to fly off quickly. I have seen some Royal Guards around Ponyville, interrogating people about my whereabouts. At 5 in the morning. Mum must be mad. Well, I am her daughter. I feel lost. I'm not, obviously, but I want to go home, even though I can't. I just have to tough it out.

7:15
I had to fly higher because WeatherPonies came to rearrange the clouds. The cloud I took has been put to where it needs to be. I'm relieved nopony saw me. I must be super stealthy. I have went back on a cloud. No Pegasi up here. Not even Guards. I saw Pinkie Pie hopping along when she tripped over a haystack that she didn't see. I had to control the urge to laugh uncontrollably. She went into the Sugarcube Corner. I met her after I met Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, when I was flying around the place. Can't remember what happened after.

8:23
Just seen Splodge Inks. She dropped her book she was carrying with her horn in a puddle when she got distracted. I've never seen a rage like that. She went back to the shop to buy another book. Then walked off with another book looking really irritated. I'm still not sure where to go. I'm all lonely. Haven't talked to anyone in forever. I've developed a habit of chewing on my hair. My hair doesn't taste like I thought it would. My Wisdom has gone again. Oh, well. I don't need it. Bye, bye, Wisdom!

10:30
I was so hungry, I had to steal some apples from Applejack's apple cart. She probably won't notice, with all the apples she has. She had Applebloom with her. 'Applejack, do I have my Cutiemark yet?' I heard her ask.
'No, Applebloom. Maybe later you will.' answered Applejack. Applebloom just sighed as a reply.
Poor Applebloom. I would help her, I almost did until I stopped myself, but I can't. Oh, well. Back to flying around. I thought about going to Canterlot again. Then I remembered Discord isn't a statue any more. I have to go look for him!

10:45
Wow, Discord is annoying. How could Mum do anything with that... Thing? He is watching Fluttershy help animals. He is trying to help Fluttershy. Ha, good luck. He looks so weird he will scare the animals. Unless they are really brave. I would have to ask him if he is my Dad though...

11:01
This is torture! It's just him, with Fluttershy and animals. Wait a minute... He's drifted off on his own. I'm going to follow him, so I can ask him.

11:05
'Hey, you!' I said, loud enough for him to hear.
'Princess Stardust? The missing Princess?' he said, turning around.
'Shhh! I need to ask you a question...'
'No, I need to tell your mother you're here!' he said.
'Shut it, goody two shoes. Are you my father?' I questioned him.
'What?' he said, puzzled.
'Are you my father?' I asked again.
'Me? Your Dad?' he said, then started laughing.
'What?' I said angrily.
'No, no, I'm not your Dad,'
'Fine then. Goodbye.'
'Wait! Come back!' he yelled.
Fluttershy's voice came from the distance. 'Discord? Are you OK?'
'Just shut up about this, OK?' I said, panicking. I flew off. Discord didn't look like he told Fluttershy. Good. I don't need people knowing where I am.

12:00
So, Discord is not my Dad. I can't ask Sombra, can I? Who shall I ask? Where shall I go? What shall I do? I don't want to think of this. I'm going back to that damp cave. Nopony will know I am there. Just aslong Discord stays quiet about me talking to him, I will be OK.

Author's Note:

Here you go! The chapter you have been waiting for! I hope you enjoy! I am not giving up just YET! I take back what I said in "PLEASE READ!" I want to carry on! I'm leaving that chapter there just to tell you what I thought about, OK?

Comments ( 2 )

Thanks for your help, guys! I might continue this soon, but I'm not sure. See ya round! :twilightblush: Sorry I have been kinda stupid, if you think I am, that is. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment