• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 1,042 Views, 3 Comments

Happy New Year - Dashie222



Just another Fanfic about a brony getting sent to Ponyville.Enjoy!

  • ...
 3
 1,042

The Second New Year

The Second New Year






Well after the adventure of saving Rainbow Dash's dad things be gan to settle down. I enjoyed doing the things the ponies liked to do. I even helped to change the season from winter to spring. I had also made sure to get some baking lessons. At first I was terrible but, I eventually got better and was one of the best bakers in Ponyville. I enjoyed the summer sun festival and everyponies' birthdays although Pinkie was a little upset when she found out she missed my birthday and so she decided to thow me the biggest party ever. Not much else happened. I attended one of Rainbow's races which she won easily. Not much else happened.

It was finally New Year's Eve and everyone, including me, was wishing I could stay longer. 11:50 P.M. I wanted to get a picture of all of us together. We had all gathered around, except for Spike who took the picture, and Spike set the timer for five seconds as he came running over and tripped. 11:52 P.M. Pinkie Pie felt it was nessecary to throw me a going away party which I declined. 11:54 P.M. We exchanged our final goodbyes and every person and pony and dragon there got a little teary, even the princess. 11:58 P.M. I began to speak.

"I know...this is a little early...but...happy new year."


11:59 P.M.

I awoke from my bed thinking, did it actually happen. I looked to my left and there it was. A picture of every citizen of Ponyville...and me.

Epilouge



I went on to live my life. I guess my time in Ponyville changed me a little. I turned my grades around with my new hope for something good. After I graduated I started my own small buisness, just one bakery in one town. I wasn't the most succsessful person, but I did my enough money to get by and by my self a few things once in a while. I often wish I could go back to Ponyville but never as much I had wanted to twenty years ago.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment