• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 1,041 Views, 3 Comments

Happy New Year - Dashie222



Just another Fanfic about a brony getting sent to Ponyville.Enjoy!

  • ...
 3
 1,041

Not The First

Not The First






When I had awoken the next day I was feeling much better with almost no pain and just a slight headache. I was greeted by Rainbow Dash, who looked as if she hadn't gotten any sleep all night. She asked me a few question like how I was feeling, if there was anything she could get for me and other usual things. The only thing I couldn't figure out was why she was more concerned than any other pony. I was about to ask her when I recieved a letter from Princess Celestia saying that I was supposed to meet her at Twilight's house as soon as I was ready. I had gotten up and the doctors did a few test such as testing my reflexes, checking my height and my weight and other basics. After they had done their testing they deemed me ready to leave. Rainbow and I left the hospital and began walking towards Twilight's house and I was quite suprised. Just about everypony I saw greeted me with a hello but none of them were suprised that a creature so different was near them. Were they just that nice that they didn't care what I looked like. I thought, mabye I'm not the first human they've seen.

After a short walk and many greetings we reached Twilight's house. Before I could get a chance to knock on the door it swung open and I was greeted by Twilight and the princess. I got inside and sat down but before I could ask a question Princess Celestia began to explain, everything.

"First you must know that we did not bring you here."

"I know it was probably by accident, right."

"No. It wasn't an accident that brought you here. It was you."

"Come again."

"That's right. You see when people make a wish when they are at they're worst time, it creates a special kind of magic. This magic isn't very strong most of the time but when it is...it has a way of bending events too make the wish come true. However, you wish was different. You had nothing to keep you going and so this special magic created a portal to bring you here so you would."

"But why am I going to be here for exactly one year?" I asked due to the fact that I had no clue how they knew how long my stay was.

"That is because of me. After the first human came here I used my magic to not only make the stay of other humans who came here shorter but, to also make it so there was no time they were gone missing."

"Wait you said after the first human came here. Who was the first, how did they get here and where are they now?"

"Very well. Their name was Brian, he came here because of Rainbow Dash and he is currently missing."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I remember in My Little Dashie a man named Brian was brought to Ponyville by Rainbow Dash but it was all just a made up story! I looked around the room waiting for somepony to say that it was a lie, but instead I saw Rainbow Dash. Her head was hung down and her eyes were closed. From this I could tell it was the truth. Now I knew why Rainbow was so concerned about me earlier. Because I was a human. I then thought, I'm in Ponyville and nopony knows what I'm like. I could get a truly fresh start. I would have to make a good impression though.

"When did he leave and where was he going?" I asked the princess.

"He left a month ago and he was going to a far off town nowhere near Ponyville or Canterlot."

I got up and began towards the door. Rainbow got up too and followed me. I headed to the train station and asked if Brian had gotten on the train a month earlier. They reported that he had and he went to Canterlot. I figured he got on a different train at Canterlot and continued from there. We borded the next train to Canterlot though I was a little embaressed that Rainbow had to buy me a ticket. The train ride wasn't too long and was rather silent although Rainbow did ask me one question.

"How did you know about my dad?"

I didn't tell here before that I knew about them but I guess she was able to connect the dots. I began.

"He...he wrote stories about the two of you. About when he found you and your baking and when you found out who you really were and how you made up...and about how you had to leave and how he came to Ponyville."

"Wow. He really did all of that."

"Yes."