• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 2,185 Views, 24 Comments

50 shades of Sombra - ROFLBED0



In Shining Armor's absence. Cadence finds comfort with someone unexpected.

  • ...
38
 24
 2,185

Chapter 2

Cadence laid with her new found lover. Despite everything she had known about Sombra, she felt extremely attached to him and wouldn't rather be with and other pony. But she also felt extremely guilty over all. She loved Shining Armor, ever since the day they met and up to today. But she needed affection and love, and if he didn't care she would find it elsewhere."

"Ready for round 34 honey?" Sombra asked with a grin.

"Yes but give me a chance to catch my breath, that last round really took it out of me." Cadence said as she breathed heavily.

Sombra held the princess on his chest. To think he actually ever considered killing her. Her beauty out shined everything to him and he loved her.

Cadence slowly breathed as she rested. She was the happiest that she had been in weeks. She was finally feeling the love that she had been craving. She laid her head against Sombra's chest and ran her hoof along his belly.

"Are you about ready dear, I'm bursting with anticipation." Sombra said.

"Yes honey." Cadence said.

"Would you like to be on top or may I?" Sombra said.

"You've been on top for the last few rounds, so let me be on top this time."

"Alright then, get on top my lady."


Elsewhere on the training field, Shining Armor coached completely unaware of what was going in his own bed.

"Faster! Move your hooves!
You call that a sprint!" Shining shouted as the athletes rounded the track.

Shining's eyes drooped. The lack of sleep and the constant yelling and training was taking its toll. His eyes were starting to develop bags underneath them and his voice was becoming weaker and weaker by the day. He rested his eyes and fell immediately into sleep

"Uh sir are you alright?" One of the track ponies had asked.

Shining's head jolted up and he awoke "Yeah I'm fine but I'd be even better if the damn pegasei would move their flanks!" He shouted.

The pegasei heard and pushed themselves harder.


Back at the castle, slight screams and moans of pleasure could be heard from the bedroom. Sombra gripped her round plot as she bounced up and down.

His tongue rolled out of his mouth as he groaned and bucked his hips. Tears of joy fell from Cadence's eyes and to the ground. She gave one last bounce before she fell limp against Sombra's chest.

"No more it's too much." She said with a giggle and a smile.

"I suppose it's all for the best I mean this is getting rather full." He said as he pulled a condom that resembled a semi full water balloon out from under the covers.

"I'm going to shower up." Cadence said as she got out of the bed and headed toward her bathroom.

"I'll join you in a moment." Sombra said he got to his feet.

He had never taken the time to truly look around the large lavished bedroom. He scanned the walls till he came to a large portrait of Shining and Cadence hanging over a grand fire place. He looked at the "water ballon" In his hoof and then grinned sinisterly. He chucked at the portrait. It splattered again it and covered Shining's face with its contents. He chuckled as he walked toward the bathroom.

Outside the main gates of the palace, a familiar mare was approaching. The newly turned princess Twilight was flying toward the gates. She landed and walked up to the guards.

"State your name and business." One of the guards said gruffly.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle here to see Princess Cadence." Twilight said.

The guards opened the gate and allowed her to enter. She walked and entered the incredible palace. She made her way to a staircase and began her accent to the royal bedroom. As she finally arrived on the floor of the bedroom.

Twilight was so excited to surprise Cadence. She knew that Cadence was bored since Shining was busy training. Twilight walked into the room. She didn't she Cadence but she did see a severely unmade bed and felt the heat and humidity from the running shower.

"Uh Cadence?" She said as she approached the bathroom door.

She heard no reply but she did hear moaning. Some were obviously Cadence's and the others were a stallion's. A stallion that wasn't Shining.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The mare that she had looked up to for so long was betraying her. Not only as a model but as a sister as well.

"Oh god what do I do?" She thought to herself.

Author's Note:

Yes very short chapter I know.

Comments ( 7 )

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOMGghdgsbrghaerfufbFUGuegUCUGeGgGubieYGIUEBGSFHZVGGSBDB:pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

Best fic yet:rainbowwild:

LOL well that's what you get for forgetting about your wife shining.
"That's some good advice for when I get married right Sarge."
"Grif the day you get married is the day that the blues beat me."

oh snap this shit just got real :pinkiegasp::twilightblush::rainbowkiss::duck::ajbemused::rainbowderp::rainbowhuh::trixieshiftleft::twilightoops:

I want chapter 3 and so on!

can we have more sex?

Login or register to comment