• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 2,184 Views, 24 Comments

50 shades of Sombra - ROFLBED0



In Shining Armor's absence. Cadence finds comfort with someone unexpected.

  • ...
38
 24
 2,184

Chapter 1

It was early dawn and the sun had not yet pieced through the dark abyss that was night. All was quiet as the crystal empire slept. Inside all the homes, everypony slept even including the ones royal palace.
The prince and princess slept together in a loving embrace. Cadence had her hooves wrapped around Shining's torso, she felt his warm belly against her and cuddled next to him. Then the annoying blare of an alarm clock broke the silence of the royal bed chamber. Shining Armor slowly opened his eyes and pulled himself out of bed and to his hooves.Cadence felt him slip out from underneath her. She too opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock.

"Shining it's 4 in the morning, can't you just come back to bed?" She asked.

"Sorry honey but the Equestria Games are two weeks away and I need to make sure that my team is at top performing condition." Shining said as he levitated his whistle around his neck.

"But I have barely gotten to spend anytime with you, I maybe get 6 hours to be with you and you are asleep for most of it." Cadence complained.

"I promise things will be different as soon as the games are over." Shining said as he walked over and kissed her on the cheek.
Cadence sighed and returned to sleep.

She awoke a few hours later, getting to her hooves and stepping out to her giant balcony. She looked over the crystal empire. It's citizens were hanging banners and flags. Everypony getting into the spirit of the Equestria games. Cadence smiled as she saw her subjects working so diligently. She herself was secretly mixed on one side she was ecstatic with joy for the ponies in the crystal empire. They had been imprisoned for such a long time and they had been given the great honor of hosting the games. On the other hand she wished it didn't have to take Shining away all day. The training had be going on for close to a month and it was starting to take its toll. She would have to deal with his absence for another two weeks and wouldn't be too disappointed when the games passed. Cadence looked over the city on more time and sighed.

"Such hard working souls." Said a deep stallion's voice from behind her.
Cadence quickly turned around and she wanted to scream. She was silenced by a hoof to her mouth.
"Don't even think about it princess." The stallion said.
The hoof was black as coal.
"Sombra." Cadence thought to herself.
"I'm going to remove my hoof from you mouth, if you scream I will hurt you." Somber said in a menacing voice."
Cadence nodded and remained quiet.
"What are you going to do me?" Cadence said scared.
"Take my revenge on you and your foolish husband. I'm not going to do anything right now, I figure two love birds deserve to meet their maker together. Cadence quivered. Sombra's horn lite up and Cadence was restrained by a rope.
"Shouldn't be long now." Sombra said as he laid himself on the bed in wait.

Time went on as Sombra waited to take his revenge. It was hours before he decided to speak up.

"Is your royal guard always this late home?"

Cadence felt embarrassed to say regardless of the fact that she talking to her mortal enemy.

She sighed and spoke "Yes, he's always this late. He probably won't be home till the early hours of the morning."

Sombra didn't know why but he felt slightly sympathetic.

"Umm do you want to talk about it, since it seems that we are going to be here for awhile?"

Cadence didn't hesitate.

"He's the coach for the games athletic team and he has been doing nothing but that for the last month."

"I'm sorry." Sombra said. He didn't know what come over him.

"He barely talks to me and we haven't spent any quality time together." Cadence said as her eyes watered a bit.

The mare's story was tugging at him from somewhere inside him and he couldn't explain.

"But the worst thing that he's done. He forgot about my birthday. No present, no card not even a kiss." Cadence said with full fledged tears flowing down her cheeks.

Sombra couldn't take it anymore. He untied her and wrapped her in a hug.
Cadence returned it without a second glance.

"Maybe he doesn't think I'm pretty anymore." Cadence said.

"If he thinks that, then he is a damn fool. You are very beautiful and if he doesn't see that then he doesn't deserve you." Sombra said.

There was a sparkle in Cadence's eyes as he spoke. She slowly leaned toward him and he did the same. Cadence slightly puckered her lips and moved towards his. Sombra outstretched his lips as well. His slowly made contact with hers and he smile. Cadence closed her eyes and smiled also, so happy to be kissed after so long. Somber's hoof slowly came to the back of her mane and he slowly caressed her. She slowly leaned onto him and held the kiss. Sombra moved his hooves to her back and held her. Cadence levitated her tiara off of her head and set it aside and did the same with Somber's cape.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Please Sombra, I want you make love to me." Cadence said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, Shining hasn't paid any attention to my needs and I need to be touched." She said.

"Okay princess, I will tend to your needs." Sombra said as he pulled the covers over them and hit the lights.

......……....................................................................................................................................................................

Cadence laid nuzzling Sombra

"That was amazing." Cadence said.

"You're the one that was amazing." Said as he ran his hoof through her mane.

She shifted up. "So what happens from here?" She asked.

"Whatever happens, try not to think about it and sleep." Sombra said closing his eyes.
Cadence felt the tiredness gripping her and she closed her eyes.

Sometime later she was awakened by the loud sound of the ringing alarm clock. Cadence looked up and saw Shining get out of bed and walk toward the door. Neither one said a thing as he left. Cadence was very confused.

"Was it only just a dream?" She said aloud.

"No my princess it certainly was not." Sombra said as she stepped out of the shadows and approached the bed.
"May I have my place in bed back?"