• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 4,655 Views, 319 Comments

Teacher No More - Futile Task

Comments ( 28 )

nice read :pinkiehappy: but this hit me.

“I’ll concede to that,” said Celestia, “for I have to admit, there is something simply…reassuring when I wake up to find you restringing comfortably with your head on my rump. But now to more serious matters, I am happy to know why you love me, but I have just one more question.

restringing resting

How the Hell did I not get an e-mail for this update?

4803721 *Derp * did get one 30 minutes after posting the comment

I bet Twi's word is Starswirl after Book got reject for sounding too much like Buck.

I have a question (big surprise).

So if Celestia had never taken a love before now I assume that my idea that Alicorns' lovers can come back if they die before they bond is wrong? Because I kind of got the impression that that's what happened to Luna and, what's her name, Pansy? In the sister story. Since Luna mentioned Pansy and Fluttershy acted remarkably similar.

Maybe Luna just has a type, I dunno.

4804374
No, the one Fluttershy reminds Luna of is Clover the Clever, for Clover in a this universe is very similar to Fluttershy.

RC
RC #8 · Nov 17th, 2014 · · ·

4806860 update? Plz? I w8ing patenly. Its been ages since you last updated.

Pleas pleas pleas for the love of all thing fuckjng holy demonic, demented, and pure hurry he FUCK up!

So is this story dead...or what?

6014472
not dead, just delayed.

RC

6023321 update. I would so enjoy a update. Especiaky since this story get me so hot and bothered.

and apoligies for my prior comments, was in a state of blueballs. Anyway...
chapter 23? Or a short where rainbow learns of tia and twi from her lovers with their permision and a promiss to never speak of it to anyone else or with anyine else around?

6323368
A bonus chapter is in the works, I cant tell you anything definitive, but the title of the chapter is called Submit, hopefully that will keep you till it comes out.

RC

6327666 now my mind is gonna make a whole story that wont compare to the real one!
dammit.

Is this still being worked on?

7124971
It's been a long time coming, just finally decided to set aside my other projects to get working on it.

7127260
Well, its going through a bit of a re-write right now, so new chapters will be postponed for a little while.

7143896
Mostly corrections are being made, as well as some added bits, but mostly the chapters are staying the same.

RC

7145360 may i ask when you think you will post the next chapter on the story, it was left on a rather sorrowful point within the story. pleas give an eta for when you belive the next chapter will be.

Are you going to finish this story? I really enjoyed reading it.

8091820
Funny you should ask, I was actually going to start working on this story again, but I need to polish it up first, so it will take a while before I can start working towards the ending of this story again.

This story is good! Plz continue!

please continue the story, it's very good and one of my favorites.

9303105
I am, but it's getting a massive rewrite, as I have canned the Truth Behind Harmony Series and am having to rework the story so it can stand on it's own to legs along along side its companion story To See You.

9304129
In that case, I'll wait anxiously for him to take up the story again.

9305574
Um...I'm the author.

If I may ask when will the next chapter of this fantastic story be out

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

I still think about this story often, I guess it left a lasting impression on me. Here's hoping you have the enthusiasm to finish it one day, but if you don't I'm not gonna complain, some things you can't get back to, after leaving them for long enough.

Login or register to comment