• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 391 Views, 11 Comments

Pie Hard - MixedBag1994



12 Shadowbolts. One Pony. The odds are against Pinkie Pie... That's Just the Way She Likes It.

  • ...
5
 11
 391

Chapter 1: A Long and Mysterious Cavern

It was midday in the Ghastly Gorge, There was a group of mysterious looking ponies trotting down the gorge. There were 2 earth ponies, 3 pegasi, and in the front, a hooded unicorn. The unicorn was looking at a map as she led the group towards a mysterious cave. She placed the map in her saddlebag. She made a motion with her upper right hoof for the group to stay behind while she would approach alone. The cave was pitch black, save for the sliver of sunlight the opening to the cave provided. The unicorn knew she had to use her magic to illuminate the rest of the cave. A light green light from her horn illuminated the rest of the cave,thus giving her the assurance that the surrounding area was clear. She proceeded onwards for what seemed like miles, until she reached the legendary necromancer’s hideout. She inspected to see if the ancient scrolls were still there, and sure enough they were. One by One, she inspected each individual scroll until she found the right one she was looking for. She then turned her attention to the chest next to the shelf of scrolls. There was a massive lock on the chest and the lock, while rusted, would not budge. She grabbed out a crowbar out of her saddlebag and proceeded to jam the bar in between the lock and pried with all her might for 2 and a half minutes before finally, the lock flew off. She lifted the lid and discovered the necromancer’s many tools of his trade. The tool in particular she was looking for was a belt with a glowing sapphire. Naturally, It stuck out like a sore thumb in a haystack. She retrieved the belt and placed it in her saddle bag. By the time she got out of the cave it was already dusk. She gave a knowing look to the other ponies in her group and they, in turn, also gave knowing looks. They all knew that they got what they needed and they had a long train ride ahead of them.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment