• Published 17th Jan 2013
  • 2,151 Views, 31 Comments

Left 4 Ponies: Friendship VS Zombies - Spiky



When Doctor Whooves newest machine goes haywire, The Mane 6 are transported to a planet under the threat of a zombie apocalypse.

  • ...
8
 31
 2,151

GO TO SLEEP (Not A Chapter Just One Fucked Up Dream That Nick Had)

Inside A cottage, The 4 survivors and 6 ponies Were fast asleep While A Finger was going into there Room Nick Can Feel Someone Breathing on him he woke up to this.. A smiling Face that was very creepy and said. "GO TO SLEEP." Jeff said, "GET OFF OF ME!" Nick said while pushing jeff off No one was in there with him it was only jeff. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Nick screamed While Jeff was coming towards him. "GO TO SLEEP." Jeff said while holding a knife. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH." Nick Yelled as he woke up everyone was there awake by the sudden burst. "Man..... that was one Fucked dream." Nick Said.

Author's Note:

Guys this is for lolz ok it is a part of a chapter.. :)

Comments ( 13 )

2050411 thanks you get A Bro fist

Oh snap! I saw this on FanFiction.Net! It got removed, so I thought that was the last I saw this!

OH MAN!

I love your story though. :twilightsmile: Wish it kinda got updated. :ajsleepy:

4595259 Ahh... there is a lot of backstory to this, you see I am an friend of the person who made this story on that site you first saw it on, my friend asked me to be the one who would post it on this site, the one day, he just gave up, but Spiky here, (who never told me the reason why) is the one who stopped my good friend's fan fic from being left 4 dead.

And on an note to Spiky: Thank you Spiky, for keeping my friend's story alive.

4943673
Oh. It was a good run then. :twilightsmile:
Thanks for letting me know!

4943826 Np, just wish, I still had way still talk to my friend and show him, how well liked his story is after he had left it 4 dead

4944012 But if you look on my profile, you will find what I have of story on here, before Spiky took over, I even listed the name of the real owner of this fic in the info

4944191
Oh, thanks for letting me know. :twilightsmile:

4944292 Np, if you find his account on Fan fiction.net, make sure to link him his not so left 4 dead fan fic

Login or register to comment