• Published 9th Dec 2012
  • 2,292 Views, 13 Comments

Maybe it's not so simple - Fat1thatyoulove

  • ...
5
 13
 2,292

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (No magic without friend)

You lay in your bed for a few hours in silence. Your mind tells you that you should tried the spell, but your heart tells you good job bro, you don’t know why your mind has been fighting you lately,damn you brain!

You start to hear the sound of Twilights hooves on the wood, you listen as the clop clop of her hooves nears your door. You close your eyes hoping that she will get bored and go away, doesn't work, you listen as she talks.

“I’m sorry I asked you to do something you weren't comfortable doing, are you mad?”

You roll over to look at her, her ears are down and her eyes look water in the dimly lit room...how can I stay mad at her she has the cheat codes to my heart...damn you video games. “I’m not mad Twilight.”

Twilight’s ears perk up “Good then lets continue practicing.

You roll back over, note to self stay mad.

“Ok ok bad joke I wasn't serious.” Twilight nears the bedside behind you.

“I’m tired too I think we’ll just try it tomorrow.” She climbs into the bed behind you

“Goodnight!”

You lay there thinking to yourself, Oh so you think you can just sleep anyway now huh Mrs. Sparkles?

You roll over to her and start rubbing her ears, she lets out her low pitched squeal as you continue, “I thought you were tired.”

“I thought you had a bed.” You continue your assault on her ears as you work your way to her neck. You gentle rub her neck, she closes her eyes as you continue down her body. Her fur feels warm on your hand as you caress her coat, you move your other hand from her ear to the base of her horn and start working the sides of her horn, you're surprised at the warmth from her horn. As you continue to rub her horn your other hand has made it to her belly, you rub her stomach in a slow circular motion. She whimpers out a few broken words “Oh Celestia....” She bite at her bottom lip as you continue she starts to kick her legs a bit. You laugh a bit at how she is reacting, you continue a few more minutes until she stops twitching her legs, she still has her eyes close as you go back to rubbing her ears and head. You slowly stop and just lay next to her, she opens her eyes and looks at you “Why did you stop?” You lean forward and give a little kiss “My arms hurt and you said we need to sleep for in cause Celestia comes tomorrow.” You roll over onto your side and again have to fight your body to not turn around, your body is calmed a bit when you feel her hoof droop over your side. You sigh and close your eyes and think about what tomorrow what might bring.

End of chapter 6

Maybe is all...

Comments ( 4 )

Damn it Twilight! No cheating! Now burn the cheat codes!:twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

3147451

I was young and naive... :twilightblush:

3147496 we all where at some point in time.

Login or register to comment