• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 579 Views, 11 Comments

The Last Ride - thedandyman009



A strange little filly disguised as a human was taken by the bank robbers Just after her dad passed.

  • ...
6
 11
 579

Home Free

Just outside of the house where there was a lot of destroyed swat and police vehicles, more back up arrives at the scene where one of the police saw the what was going on. One Lieutenant of the swats arrived at the and wonders how the did all the vehicles exploded, and why was the ground shaking.

The Lieutenant asked the deputy." What happened here?" Then

The deputy answered the Lieutenants question and said." I don't know what to tell you,but all the vehicles just randomly explodes.

Then the Lieutenant looked at the chaos around him. Many people are out of their houses and were looking at the vehicles on fire, they were even taking photos of it too. The Lieutenant told one of the officers to clear the scene and to get them back to there houses for safety. Then afterwards the Lieutenant looked at the house and was wondering what was going on inside. So he decided to have a game plan and find out whats going on inside that made this whole chaos happened.

Meanwhile inside in the house where Dennis was still holding Anna when she is still scared of what she's done. Her form changed her back to a little filly, she litterly destroys the house, and almost killed Dennis. Jim still stares at Dennis and this strange creature from another world. His heart was beating fast, he's very sweaty, and he can barley get up with his body shaken. Then Jim's cell phone rang when it was his friend who's bringing the train to there destination.

Jim answers the phone and said when he's stuttering." yea?... Trains here? Ok will be right for the next five minutes. See ya."
He slowly went up to Dennis to say something.

Jim says to Dennis." Dennis... What the hell is that thing?

Not what Jim. Who." Dennis said with an undertone voice.

all of the sudden Dennis and Jim heard someone moaning behind the island. Jim went over there, along with Dennis (who's still carry Anna) to check out who's there. Then they found Rashid laying on the almost dying. Jim pulled out his gun and was about to put an end to Rashids suffering, until Anna told Jim to stop."No. please mister. I don't want to see anyone die anymore." she said whimpering with tears coming out of her eyes. Jim didn't know what to expect to hear a pony with words coming out of his mouth as he never heard before.

Rashid dosen't have time left. he can barely talk and see two men and one pony. Then Anna quickly got off of Dennis and went up to Rashid and tells him."Don't worry. I can fix you up." Rashid opened his eyes and see's a cartoon like little unicorn, glowing from its little horn.

Anna said to Rashid." Promise you won't mister Dennis." Then Anna pointed her horn at his torso, and fired with her magic. The wound was turning the flesh back to normal, and the bullet appear from the blink of an eye as the bullet begins to disappear. Rashid breath heavily like he was drowning after that spell did to him, the bullet wound was gone, and he can barley sit up but he still feels dizzy so he sat behind the pan tree door to recover. After that healing spell, Anna began to collapse in the floor where Dennis hold on to Anna. He began to feels her forehead as he realized she's having a bad headache
Dennis said to Anna while he's trying to wake her." Anna? Its ok sweetie. I'm gonna get you out of this. I promise."

Anna still couldn't wake her up as she's in pain.

Dennis decides to take action as he put her on a soft damaged couch as he prepares himself to grab his M4 carbine with magic bullets along with his two pistols with magic as well. In fact he has a bunch of magic bullets in the magazines rounds in the box.

Dennis yelled at Jim." Jim. You still want to catch that train? Take these rounds. This will help you."

Jim went up to Dennis and said." Alright. Let me get bag and empty out the half money.

As they prepared them selves in the fight. Rashid got up and watch those to reloading there guns. He saw Jim carrying tear gases and Dennis ready to leave.

Then Rashid says something to the two men. You know I can't let you two get away."

Then Dennis turned around and looked at Rashid where looked him in the eye and said. "What?"

"Its's my sworn duty to take you both in, as for her... Well-" Rashid said when Dennis interrupted him while pointing a gun at him and said. "Don't you even think about hurting her. She's been through enough."

Rashid was holding his hands up and said." When did you start to care for someone? You never care for someone in your whole life."

"It Doesn't matter. She saved your damn life and this how you repay us?!" Dennis yelled at Rashid."

Rashid told Dennis."Dennis their are Police outside of the front door, this place is surrounded, don't make things any difficult for you two, and her own sake."

Then Jim was armed and ready to leave as Dennis went over to the couch and picked up Anna with one arm as his other right hand he was holding is a M4 carbine. Dennis said to Jim." Jim make sure Rashid doesn't do anything stupid." I'll set off the smoke grenades on the front yard."

Jim nodded and starts pointing his assault rifle at Rashid. Dennis went up to the front door as he has the strapped attached to his Carbine when he grabbed his tear gas and gives Jim the signal where they will breach out side the house.

Dennis said to Jim." Alright the train is still there. you carry the bag of loads and keep Rashid off us, I'll take care of these men.

Then Jim said." Are you crazy? You'll get your self killed along with her."

Trust me. You haven't seen anything yet. Dennis said while turning his head at Jim.

Just as Dennis was ready to open the door to set off the flash grenades, He looked at Anna while holding on to her and said to her while eyes were still closed. " We'll be out of here soon."

Then finally Dennis opened door the threw a smoke grenades on the front yard. One of the swats took fire at the front door while Dennis quickly closed the door, he grabbed another smoke grenade, pulled few more grenades pin, opened the door again then threw the smoke grenade further to the street, while he was firing his rifle at the swat. Dennis hits one of the swats torso which blasted through swats armor causing it to burst into flames. while Dennis were runs towards the pillars for cover while carrying Anna, Jim was heading towards the front door while still aiming his rifle at Rashid while he was carrying a bag of money and loadout weapons.

Dennis continues to shooting at the swat truck, and police cars causing them to explode with his M4 carbine.one of the cops tries to shoot the suspect, but Dennis quickly shot one of the officers, causing their wounds burst
flames. Dennis shouted at Jim while giving Jim the signal."JIM THE ROADS CLEAR LET GO!" Jim proceeds move then turns his head back to Rashid to make sure he doesn't move, but Rashid still moves slowly towards Jim even though he's still far distance from Rashid. " If I see you with a gun in your hand. "I'll make sure no one will heal you with a gun shot in your head." Jim said when he threatens Rashid.

Jim ran out side to run across the street with Dennis to get to the train. Rashid then ran out side where one of the officers were down, where he picked up the deputies pistol and pursuing the two suspects and one foal. Jim saw Rashid coming towards Dennis and Jim himself."Dennis this assh*le chasing us!" Jim said while they'er still running towards the train carts. " Dennis told to Jim." Make sure he doesn't come near us."

Jim finally shot with his magic AK bullets at Rashid. But Rashid duck and covered behind one of the cop cars, Dennis Jim finally got to one of the train carts. Jim ran to the front train to tell his buddy to start the train, while Dennis quickly opens the cart door to get in along with Anna on his shoulder. He throw his M4 gun in the cart, then he and Anna were in the cart where Dennis put the little filly down on the corner of wall. Then Anna opened her eyes slowly and asked Dennis,"Mr Dennis where are we?" Then Dennis said to Anna when she's still hurt from that healing spell."Shh shh, Don't worry. Its almost over.

Rashid is still behind the cop car where he saw Jim running towards one of the carts just as he heard the train engine starting to take off., thats where Rashid saw one of the swats assault rifle and quickly picked it up and starts aiming at Jim at the right moment. Finally Jim was at the cart, he throws his bag in the cart, Just as Dennis was going to lend Jim a hand to get on the cart,Rashid had aimed at Jim at the perfect angle and shot Jim several time in the chest.

Jim was still holding on Dennis's hand when the train was departing. Dennis tries to hold on to Jim but Rashid still run towards to them and shoots Jim in the back where Jim could no longer hold on to Dennis as he lets go, his body rolls onto the ground. Dennis yells out in rage as the train left far from Jim, and Rashid." YOU SON OF A B*TCH, WE HELPED YOU, SHE HELPED YOU!".

Just as more police arrived at the scene, Rashid saw his partners vehicle and walk fast towards him. " Oh Rashid thank god your ok." Frank said when he was about to get him to the ambulance." No time to talk. Lend me you vehicle Frank" Rashid ordered Frank as he was about chase down Dennis. Frank said to Rashid." Sure at least let me come with you."
"Fine. You'll drive I'll shoot." Two detectives went into the vehicle and starts pursuing the train. Rashid borrows Franks radio to call in more back up." I need all units to pursue on the train heading on Doniphan. I need eyes on the sky now! I repeat I need all units to pursue on the train heading on Doniphan."

Later back on the train while Dennis filled up his magic bullets on his M4 and his two pistols. he stopped to check on Anna as she was awake but still her head hurts."Mr Dennis, wheres Jim?" Dennis didn't want to say anything about Jims demise. but he said to her." He didn't make it." Then he heard on coming poilce sirens coming from the distance. Dennis went to the see whats out side of the cart, then saw the police helicopter flying over the train that Dennis and Anne were in. Then the whole police cars on the other side of the train were chasing down the suspect.

Dennis quickly picked up Anna and put her in one of the big crates for her to hide and cover for her own protection."Anna listen, what ever happens, just stay inside of the box at all times. Dennis said when he cracked open the crate and put her in there. Then Anna said when she started to feel scared." What about you Mr Dennis?"

"Anna just do as I say, Stay in there. I'll take care of it." Dennis said when he closed the crate for her safety.

Finally Dennis was locked and loaded, His Primary weapon is ready, his secondary pistols were ready two. He still has his body armor on under his jacket. he still has a bullet wound on his armor after Robert shot him. meanwhile Rashid and Frank and all the back up were driving towards the cart that Dennis was in, Until Dennis took fire at one of the cops vehicle. the magic bullets hits one of the front engine and causing it to explode, Dennis also kept aiming at one of the cops tires, he manage to fire one of the tires causing one car spin out of control and did a barrel roll during the crash.

Rashid told Frank." Drive all the way back of the train!" Frank asked while he tries to avoid getting shot." Jesus what kind of fire power is he shooting with?"

Rashid yell out "FRANK!"

"Ok ok. " Frank said when he slows down the car and heads back at the end of the train. Then Dennis continues to fire at the cops while the train was still going fast as the police were still closing in on Dennis. His magazine was out so he went reloaded another magic load, Dennis fired at one of the cops cars and causing them to explode. When that of the train was clear, Dennis went to the other side to clear out the cop cars and kept firing his weapon.

Then all of the sudden he saw the helicopter coming down closer to the cart where Dennis saw a swat with a machine gun and starts firing at the the train cart. Dennis took cover while he tries to reload. he picked up two more magic ammo starts to reload while the swat is still firing at Dennis. Then Dennis took fire at the helicopter, and one of the bullets hits one of the pilots,causing them to loose control while the gunner fell out of the helicopter. Dennis saw the helicopter coming towards him, and Dennis jumps for cover while the helicopter crashed nearly next the train cart. the helicopter just crashed it caused it to explode.

Mean while when Frank was driving back of the train cart, Rashid had an idea which will cause him his life." Frank, drive up to that edge of that ladder over there. I'm gonna make a climb." Rashid said when he starts to loading his pistol."

"Are you crazy Rashid? you'll get your self killed!" Frank said when he tries to convince him to not jump out of the vehicle.

"Its better then getting blasted away by our fugitive. Now drive up there now." Frank says to Rashid when he drives up to the cart.(Sigh) fine just be careful.


Frank drives up closely to the train where there was a ladder attached to the cart. Rashid opened to the door and tries to reach the ladder. his hand caught the bar, his other hand got on the ladder. He jumped out of Franks car, and got on the Ladder when the train is still going fast. Frank yelled out at Rashid saying." BE CAREFUL RASHID. TRY NOT TO FALL OFF."

Rashid raise this thumb up to tell him he'll be fine. Rashid climbed up the ladder to get on top of the train. pnce he got up there, he carefully walked slowly to keep his balance, until he saw the suspect from far distance of the cart shooting at the cop cars while they were loosing control causing them to crash one by one. Rashid quickly walked slow to get to the car where Dennis was in.

When Dennis was finishing off the cops when both sides of the train were clear. Until he saw an on coming car coming on his right side of the train towards Dennis. It was Frank driving up to the car when he grabbed his gun and tries to shoot down the suspect down. Rashid was watching the gun fight from up on the train while he's still walking towards the cart. Dennis was going to blast him away bit he was completely out of ammo for his M4 Carbine. Frank took several shots while he's still driving, and one bullet hit Dennis in his shoulder. Dennis pulled out his pistol which had plenty of magic power in his load and starts shooting at Frank one of the shots from Dennis had a serious firepower when one magic bullet hits Franks side of the car. It nearly blasted the car, causing it the roll when the car crashed in the the light post. Rashid had made on top of the cart and tries to get in the cart. He quickly jumped down, grabbed the ledge of the train, and throw him self in side of the cart. Dennis saw Rashid in the train just as he tried to blast Rashid away, He pulled out his gun fast and kept shooting at Dennis with every bullets. One of the bullets hits Dennis in his body armor but Dennis takes cover at one of the crates. He tries to catch his breath until Rashid had said something to Dennis." HEY! what are you doing huh? What are you doing?" Rashid was aiming at Dennis while hiding some where one of those crates. "You can't save her Dennis." Come on... Lets get this over with."

Dennis pulled out his second pistol with magic and uses his two secondary guns as duel wield. Then Dennis quickly stood up and fires both guns at Rashid when one of the bullets with magic hits one metal floor causing a hole in it and the rest of the bullets hits one of the crates behind Rashid and explodes. Rashid falls on the ground when one of the crates were going to fall on Rashid but he rolled and dodged it. While Rashid survives from the blast of Dennis's fire power, Dennis was standing still staring down at Rashid who tries to get up and hide for cover on one of the fallen crates. Then Dennis walks

Dennis shoots at Rashid from
1:11- 2:12

Dennis walked slow towards Rashid as raise his pistol and shot one of the crates next to Rashid, Dennis raised his other pistol in his hand and nearly shot Rashid in the leg, but it hit the floor. Rahid tries to hide somewhere but Dennis kept firing his magical blast at Rashids path. When Dennis pulled his trigger on his left hand, he was out of bullets with his one gun.Rashid tries to get his gun while he was on the floor,but Dennis then raised his right hand gun and blows rashids forearm off like a water melon.

Rashid screams in agony when Dennis shot his arm off, Dennis still stares at Rashid, walking around him,stalking him like a viper snake. Dennis eject his load and saw one magic bullet left. He puts the load in the gun and tries to finish Rashid off once and for all.

"So officer. where do I want this bullet go through? The head, or the same place where you got hit right there." Dennis said when he pointed his deadly gun at Rashid's waist. Then all of the Sudden Dennis heard a child's voice behind him saying." No more." Dennis looked behind and saw the little filly out of the crate. "Anna?" Then Rashid yelled out while he's in pain" Anna
stay away from him. he's bad, he's using you,"

Then Dennis pointed his gun at Rashids and said."You don't no nothing about me, you don't know a thing about me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE!"

Then Anna spoke to her words to Dennis saying." I do Mr Dennis." Then Dennis turned around at Anna with a confused look on his face. Then Anna said."I know what its like to loose a family, like my dad." Dennis then knows what Anna was talking about she see's through his vision of how his parents died.

"Mr Dennis, I can still feel the anger when I saw my dad died on that day. Like you Mr Dennis. we both felt like its the end of the world. And I felt like destroying everything, but then I saw someone who tries to save me from destroying myself. And that someone... was you "

Dennis had tears in his eyes and asks her."Why are you telling me this?"

"Because. I don't a man who kills." Anna suddenly starts to cry and said." I want my dad."

Then Dennis throw his gun almost to rashid and felt anguish, he went on his knees and starts bursting into tears. Anna walks up to Dennis when he feels more depress suffering and said to him. "You save my life Mr Dennis. Now let me save yours."

Then Anna hugs Dennis tight around him. Dennis hugs Anna back and said " (shed tears)I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry Anna.

Rashid then crawl towards Dennis's deadly gun and picks and tries to aim at Dennis. Once Dennis saw Rashid trying to fire at him and Anna he quickly turned around while still holding Anna and screamed."NOO!" Rashid pulled the trigger and shot and burst through Dennis's back which blasted him and Anna out of the train while Dennis was holding Anna for dear life. Dennis rolled onto the ground for 5 seconds, and finally stopped when he's still holding on to Anna.

Dennis and Anna were out of the middle of nowhere, they were in somewhere in New Mexico almost next to Texas. Then Dennis let go of Anna when she tries to struggle out of there. Anna went towards to Dennis and see if he's ok. BUt he wasn't, Dennis could hardly breath after taking a blast through his armor and his flesh from his back. Dennis laid back on the ground looking at the stars thinking that this was his time to go. later Rashid got up was carrying his own gun, tries to jump out of the train at the right moment, once he did he tucked and roll on the dirt for 5 seconds. He got back and took off his shirt and wraps his cut off forearm around to so he won't bleed out like the last time. He got with one gun in his hand and starts looking for Dennis, and Anna somewhere in the far distance.

Dennis was coughing out blood from his mouth. Anna became worried that he won't make it."Its ok Mr Dennis I'll fix you up." When she tries to light up her horn, Dennis Put his hand on her little fore hoof saying." No Anna. Its ok, I'm ready to fulfill my destiny.

Anna was confused and starts saying." What do you mean?" Anna's tears were coming out thinking Dennis wants to die.

"Anna. Thank you for saving me. So now I must go.(cough)" Dennis said when he starts coughing out of breath. Then Anna burst into when she starts crying on Dennis's leather jacket. until Dennis felt something inside his jacket pocket. he slowley pulled it out and saw Anna's small Birthday gift. Then Dennis grin and coughed saying." Wow. I forgot to give this to you birthday girl. Anna tries to held back her tears, when she smiles barley. Dennis unwraps her gift and saw a small blue box. he opened it, and it was a locket. Dennis, saw Little Anna with her father back in the day." You both looked very happy." Dennis said when smiles while trying not look into the light yet." Anna weep and said."what is it?" Then Dennis says to Anna." Here let me put this on you."

Later Rashid was still walking from distance trying to find where Dennis and Anna land when they were blown out of the train. He yelled out."ANNA!" (Echo) he yelled out again "ANNA!

Once after Dennis finished putting on her necklace. she took a look of herself when she was little and her dad, John Ruiz.

She said."Its beautiful." Then Anna looked down at Dennis when he didn't respond. Anna tries to move Dennis to wake him up, she even tries to bite him on his arm, but he still won't wake up. thats where Anna realize that Dennis was gone. Anna was sobbing on Dennis's arm as she became heart broken again. All of the sudden Rashid was standing almost close to Anna, and Dennis. Rashid realize that Dennis was dead when he's on the ground. He was still holding his pistol, while watching The little filly still cry on Dennis's arms.

Strange beauty mare to the end of the story
from 2:38-5:51

[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_9j6K5rDlI]

Then Rashid felt a strange wind coming towards them. He even saw this little bright particles flying around Anna, and Dennis, finally the particles went further away from Anna, and the particles starts growing large together. Anna and Rashid didn't know what was going on until the bright glow starts forming into somthing. It made shape of a wings, then the tall horse legs, the body, the head, a horn, and a bright beautiful rainbow that looked like a mane. Rashid didn't know what it was, until when he looked at Anna as a pony, this one might be the same one as well but a very tall horse, that looked like the godess her self. Then strange mare walked towards to the little filly and says to her. "Come my little child, this world was not men't for you to stay". Anna tries to step back a little until The mare speaks." Be not afriad Anna. I saw what you've been going through,And I am here to give you a new life from this world.

Then Anna seems to trust this strange beautiful mare. Then she walks towards the mare and follows her to the bright portal. As Rashid looks at the two strange creatures almost walking to the portal, he dropped his gun and went over to Dennis's body just as he heard the sirans coming from far distance. As soon Anna was walking with this mare through the portal to start a new life, she turns around and saw Rashid next Dennis, as Rashid stared at Anna back when he hears on coming sirens coming close to Rashids location, Anna had a little tear coming out of her eye when she still continues to stare at Rashid and Dennis until it fades to white.

That was when Anna had dissapeared from this world forever.

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the support...I think. But hope you like this story

Comments ( 1 )

This isn't very good, and unfortunately deleting every single negative comment you receive isn't going to fix that. You have some serious problems with your English. Some of the passages are practically comical because of it. Are you not a native speaker?

I would recommend getting a good proofreader before posting any more stories.

Login or register to comment