• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 579 Views, 11 Comments

The Last Ride - thedandyman009



A strange little filly disguised as a human was taken by the bank robbers Just after her dad passed.

  • ...
6
 11
 579

Magician's secret

Back at the master bed room where Robert, and Bryan were sitting on the bed looking at the destroyed television and the stereo. Things were not going good for Robert and his lack screwing stuff up.

"You know you should of put the music down just a bit." Bryan said to Robert

As Robert yelled out to Bryan." Don't you think I know that? Just shut up."

Robert was lighting up his cigarette, and began to smoke while he's still bragging about kidnapping the girl, and stay at the house for a while.

"Whats your problem with a kid man"? She's only a little girl."

" Its none of your business. I just hate kids. I hate' em when they cry, play stuff, goofing stuff up,hell even trying too steal stuff." Robert said when he's complaining and whining.

Bryan said to Robert." Like you?"

Robert pushed Bryan of the bed while he was still smoking. Robert said to Bryan. "S*rew you man."

Meanwhile back at Anna's room where Dennis talks Anna about the TV incident where Anna claims that she did something to the TV.
Dennis was sitting next to her in bed, and talks about this spell she did. Dennis didn't believe magic.One time he went to a magic show as he was a child, he thought all of the was real until he got a little but older he doesn't believe in magic or the other fairytale stories.

Dennis said "So your saying you can do magic?"

"Yes" Anna answering to Dennis s question.

Dennis pulled out his playing cards, and showed her a trick.

"Pick a card" Dennis said when he showed her the stacks of cards.

Then Anna said to Dennis. "mmm this one"

The Dennis has a surprise look that it was a nine of diamond.

"Ohhhh your going to like this." Dennis told Anna.

then he shuffle the card while he put the nine of diamonds in the middle of stack. Finally he showed her nine of diamonds.

"Is this your card?" Dennis asking Anna while shes showing her card.

Anna giggled and said." yes"

"See I can do magic too. want to know my secret?" Dennis asking Anna.

Then Anna said to Dennis "Um OK."

Then Dennis explains to Anna."There s a trick Just you put a card in the middle, just like a little wave and it jumps right back on the top."

"This is simple trick to do using the double lift . What do you think?" Dennis said while he stacks the to show her.

"Not bad for a fake Magician." Anna said with a little smirk on her face.

Then Dennis giving her a silly confuse look and said ." What? whats that suppose to mean? Magic is magic."

"Not the way i do it." Anna said when she folded her arms.

Dennis decided play her little game and told her." OK then. here's my cards."

She took the cards, and asked him in a gentlemen." pick a card sir"

"MMM I would like to pick this Mame " Dennis simply act like a English gentlemen too.

The card he chose was the ace of spades, she didn't know how to shuffle the cards right but its like she knows what shes doing she didn't.
she put the ace some where in the stacks of cards,even Dennis doesn't know where it is. Then finally when she shes done randomly shuffling the cards,she took one card from the stack some where, and showed him his card.Dennis opened his eyes wide open and saw his ace of spades. he took the card, and looked at it closely the ace of spades.

"How did? How did you do-" Dennis said while putting his words together

"No no that was lucky" Dennis said when he's still disbelieve.

Anna told Dennis."We can try again. Pick your card."

"Alright" Dennis said when he picked up a marker from the floor.

Dennis said Anna."Only this time I'm putting a X on a corner side of the card."

Dennis drew and X on a card in case there's no cheating .

He picked up the card and said to her." Joker."

Then She shuffle the cards. Shes not very good at shuffling but she will prove there will be no cheating. She didn't peek the card she knows where the card suppose to be.

Then Anna said something to Dennis while she is shuffling for a minute. "So who are your friends?"

Dennis said." Well there's Jimbo ,Mike, Bryan and-"

"And the other one. I think he's scary." Anna ask Dennis when she interrupted the name he was giving her.

Dennis told her." Robert? he's not scary. he's just being silly, and stupid as always".

"But he doesn't like me. he's mean to me like a bully." Anna said when she's shuffling the cards a little bit fast.

Dennis look at Anna when she is a little bit mad at the moment. Dennis tries to reason with her." Look I'm sure he'll get over with it for tonight, but for now after this card trick I think you need some rest, Its been a long day"

Then Anna said to Dennis she had her eyes looked up to him." I'll rest. But he wont be."

Dennis had a confuse look of what she said. Until he heard a load scream. coming from the Master bed room. Dennis quickly got out of the room a rushed towards the room. The rest of the three went to the room and saw Robert lying on the ground with his eyelid slice wide open. Robert was screaming in agony, and just throw stuff every where in the room. Jim, Mike, Bryan were trying to hold him down as Dennis was stood there in shock .

Jim was shouting at the guys." Somebody get me first aid kit NOW! Hang in there Robert. Hang in there"

Jim was covering his eye with a piece of towel, Mike found the first aid kit in the guest bathroom. Dennis walk towards to Jim and Bryan. But all of the sudden he looked down, and saw a playing card lying on the floor, there was a little blood it. Dennis picked it up and saw his own Joker card with an X drawn on it. Dennis s hand was shaken while holding the card. Dennis doesn't know whats going on. Then he thought of himself saying." Did she do this?"