• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 5

In a quiet day at Soul Society, footsteps are heard throughout the Main Council hall...
As the twin doors suddenly flung open, Rukia enters the hall in a worried state...

“Brother!” Rukia shouts as she enters the hall. Her Brother, Byakuya Kuchiki along with other captains... Love Aikawa, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Kenpachi Zaraki along with his lieutenant Yachiru Kusajishi, and Jūshirō Ukitake were on the hall... Discussing a very serious matter...


The disappearance of Ichigo Kurosaki...

“We know Rukia...and we’re investigating it as of now...” Byakuya said, looking back to the head-captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto...


“The situation is this...” Genryusai explains as he brings out Kon, “This mod soul said that Ichigo accidentally got a defective gate portal pellet and used to come here... but because the defective pellet went through the gate along with the real gate pellet, it caused another rift to open, hence to another world...” He pulls out a description on how the portal works.

“This is the gate to Soul Society, and this is what Kon had... These two formed a bond and made a portal that is unknown to our systems to find... furthermore there’s~” Before Genryusai can continue... Renji bursts in to the hall...

“ICHIGO!!!” He shouted on top of his lungs, “Where are you, you two bit son of a~” Before he could continue, Rukia hammers him on the head with her fist, causing to bite his own tongue.

Renji lets out a loud painful scream, which made Rukia even more frustrated.

“Will you just... SHUT UP!!!” Ruckia shouts, making Renji tremble on her voice.

“Yes ma’am!!” He said, despite of his bitten tongue he manages to speak clearly... Rukia, looks at the 1st Squad Leader and nods for him to continue.

“Thank you Ms. Rukia...” Genryusai continues. “The reason that a different gate opened is because of the joined forces of both the Soul Society gate and the Defective Gate pellet... Just like I said before I was, interrupted...” Genryusai looks at Renji, like the intent to kill...

“Renji!” Genyrusai called his attention; Renji was ultimately shaking in fear... “I want you and Byakuya to go to that place, and find Ichigo as soon as possible...” Genryusai ordered, Byakuya was a bit frustrated, but remained cool and not showing his irritation to the others... Renji, on the other hand was relieved, not to face the wrath of Genryusai and his non-stop lectures...

“How can we reach him, Captain?” Byakuya asked, while Renji is getting a hold of himself from the slight mind-trauma he got while thinking of what Genryusai might do if he decides to punish him.

“Go and see Mayuri... He needs to talk to the ones who are going to find Ichigo, move young ones...” Genryusai said, ordering them to go immediately.

“Let us go, Lieutenant Abarai.” Byakuya stood up and went on outside, Renji barely stood up when he took a glance at Genryusai, and went totally pale when Renji saw Genryusai looking at him with eyes like of a demon ready to devour a child... Renji’s hair stood on end and went off to catch up with Byakuya...

“Darn! That Ichigo fella is really a pain in the ass...” Toshiro said, while leaning across the table.

“You said a mouth full...” Ukitake said, agreeing to Toshiro, “But look at the bright side... at least he’s the one who stopped those Bounts, and saved Seireitei before they took over Soul Society remember?” He added, making Ichigo’s reputation remembered.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. But still, you got to admit he is very troublesome” Toshiro comments.

“So what do we do then?” Love asked who was obviously bored out of his mind...

“I suggest we go with them...but secretly.” Yachiru suggested... This made Rukia thinking...

“That’s not a bad idea Yachiru!” Rukia proclaims.

“Are we going?” Kenpachi asked, also looking bored on his chair.

Rukia looked at the head-captain, Genryusai knew what she was thinking... and nods to give her the approval. Everyone on the table stood up and went to where Byakuya and Renji were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Meanwhile, in Mayuri’s lab...

Nemu is cleaning up on the laboratory floor, when she notices Byakuya and Renji walked up the steps...

“Greetings, Captain Kuchiki and Lieutenant Abarai...” Nemu greeted them both in a noble fashion ... “Are you here to see Mayuri?” She asked, as she puts down the broom.

“Yes, please lead us to him...” Byakuya said, as he stood outside with Renji, who was a bit uncomfortable every time he goes to the laboratory of Mayuri.

“Follow me gentlemen...” Nemu gestures to follow her as they went inside...


Renji looks around, and starts seeing weird things in the lab: on the right side of a table he sees jars full of odd things, on the left side is a shelf like box, there laid bottles of eyes and body parts are stacked from top to bottom.

“Byakuya, does Mayuri’s tastes on house furniture's seemed a bit odd to you?” Renji asked Byakuya as they walked deeper into the laboratory.

“I really don’t care...” He replies.

“As always, he’s acting like a stuck up bastard” Renji said through his mind, as they moved forward...

They soon came across a door, Nemu stops in front of it and waits for them to come closer.

“Mayuri is in here, please go right in...” Nemu opens the door and sure enough... Mayuri is there sitting on his computer looking device...

“What is it that you want from me?” Mayuri asked, while his back is turned as he types something at the keyboard.

“We’re here for something that Head-Captain told you about on how we can find Kurosaki...” Byakuya said, already to the point.

“Ah, yes! That thing...” Mayuri stands up and went to a drawer, and picked up a black and white pellet and shows it to them. “This pellet here is the one you need to get to him... But only use it, when you are at the gate to the Human World...” Mayuri explains.

“Is that all?” Byakuya said, wanting to know what they’re up against on the other side...

“Yes, frankly you should know one thing... There are sentient life among that place... that can actually talk!...” Mayuri said, waiting for a response from Byakuya.

“And?” He asked.

“And... I can’t possibly sure what they are, or if they are hostile. I just know for a fact is that they are civilized just like us, and can talk just like us, Simple!” Mayuri taunts, as he explains.

“Sentient? You mean like humans, or souls?” Renji asked, making Mayuri irritated.

“Haven’t you been listening to me you ingrate! I said I’m not sure!” Mayuri shot back, holding his temper at Renji.

“If there is no more, we shall leave at once...” Byakuya said, as he turns and heads to the door...

“WAIT!” Mayuri shouts, stopping Byakuya from his tracks... “You should know... An Arrancar is in that dimension... Also...” Mayuri stops as Byakuya listens to what he was about to say...

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the streets of Soul Society, Rukia and the others walked towards the laboratories.

“So, tell me... What exactly are gonna find on the other side if we get there?” Yachiru asked, as she looks at Rukia while riding on the back of Kenpachi.

“I’m not sure... maybe...” Rukia gets a white board and illustrates it... with bunnies...

“Maybe... like this...” She draws a monster that shaped like a lizard with bunnies running for their lives...

Kenpachi looked like he’s gonna laugh, Love just laughed out loud, Toshiro covered his mouth, not showing his laughter, Ukitake did the same...but Yachiru, just got amazed how Rukia gave a “Perfect” detail on what might be in that dimension.

“We’re here!” Rukia points to the doors of the laboratory and went inside immediately...

When they were about to enter the main hall, Nemu stops them from their tracks.

“You cannot go any further...” She said, holding out a hand signaling them to stop.

“Huh? Why?” Rukia asked, wondering why.

Nemu takes out a pellet just like Mayuri gave to Byakuya and Renji earlier... “Mayuri asked me to give this to you...” She said.

“Huh? We haven’t even asked him yet, how did he know?” Love asked as he looks at Nemu.

“It’s not Mayuri’s idea, it was your brothers... He and Renji were here 5 minutes ago, they just left.

“Gee whiz, they’re fast!” Love commented as he looks back...

“Mayuri also said that you can only open this in front of the gate to the human world...” Nemu said, as she goes back to the Laboratory... But then she returns with a bottle of sapphire liquid… “Mayuri also wants you to have this… He said about something with mutations during your journey there… please take it immediately…” After that she came back inside and never returned…

Rukia looks at the Black and White pellets, and the bottle of blue fluid then looks at the others...

“Well? Shall we move on...?” She asked the group as they all agreed and lets out a loud... “YEAH!!!” all together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that same time Byakuya and Renji were already at the gate, Renji was given an order to open the gate and smash the pellet to it... Renji opens the gate as starts to prepare to crush the pellet... He slammed down Zabimaru destroying the pellet and activated the false gate to the other world... Byakuya went inside first... Renji is a bit hesitant but eventually went inside anyway...

He slowly felt light-headed and nauseated. His mind went black and closed his eyes and went to an unconscious state...

He woke up several hours later... still a bit woozy...

“What happened? Why did I~” Before he can continue, he noticed his hand were missing, and his body felt different... a river was nearby and took a glance in the water... what he saw made him shout like there is no tomorrow...

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BODY!!!!????”