• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 10

He arrived at the Castle minutes ago, as he was heading inside, he was blocked by guards... Twilight told them their purpose then gave them clearance to proceed inside.

Later that day Ichigo ended up back outside in a forest area, where Ichigo talked to a dark looking pony, who happens to be a princess, she asked him about the recent incidents, including the threat on a pony in a stall, destroying half of the forest, and scaring the townsfolk... Ichigo just looks up, not even listening to her... Ichigo laughed at something he remembered doing recently, Luna thought this was funny and quickly got pissed...

“DO YOU THINK IT’S AMUSING?!” Princess Luna shouted at Ichigo who blocked his own ears, preventing the loud boom of her voice entering in his ear canal...

“Hey, hey, hey! I can hear you just fine. No need to shout!” Ichigo clears his ears, but then...

“DON’T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!!!” Luna shouted at him again, nearly deafening Ichigo.

“This is why, I HATE leaders and rulers... they always think, THEY’RE SO RIGHT EVERY TIME!” Ichigo shouts back, which almost as loud as Luna.

Luna was getting fed up with Ichigo quickly as Ichigo was getting fed up by her.

“Yo, Twilight! Is this really how you’re Princess talks?” He leans to Twilight... but she wasn't there anymore. “She ditched me! I can’t believe that ridiculous looking pony left me!” Ichigo said to himself, as he was about to look back at Luna, he was soon tossed backwards by an invisible force, crashing to a nearby tree.

Ichigo groans and looks up, just in time to see Luna heading for another attack... Ichigo used his flash step to dodge her just in time.

“What did you do that for?” But before he could even get an answer, Luna shoots out a magical burst of light to him, Ichigo blocks it with his Zanpaktou without a moment to lose... this got him really pissed off himself.

“Okay, if it’s a battle you want, it’s a battle you’ll get!” Ichigo does a flash step towards Luna, and kicking her to the side causing Luna to lose her balance, Ichigo follows it with a swift kick to the back sending her to the base of a tree...

“You ain't so tough now are ya, PRINCESS!” Ichigo taunts at Luna, but Luna isn't quite done yet... Because of utter anger, she transforms to Nightmare Moon, then disappears and reappears near Ichigo, blasting an energy beam through her horn at close range, Ichigo had little time to react until the blast connects to him, tossing him over head.

Ichigo was already falling down the earth nearly a hundred feet to the air, noticing this he glides to the nearest tree and lands at its branches, he quickly searches for Luna, but before he could see her...she was already behind him!

Luna kicks the living daylights out of Ichigo as he was tossed yet again to the far side of the field...away from the tree line...
“Who is now pathetic, LOWLY SCUM!” Luna boasted as she stood there victorious...

At the same time, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Applejack came to the field where Luna and Ichigo was, but all they found was pure carnage.

“What happened here?” Rarity asked in surprised, as she gazed through the field filled with smoking craters...

Twilight was worried that something like this might happen to Luna and Ichigo, because both have a history of stubbornness and hotheadedness.

“ICHIGO!!!” Applejack called out... but no reply.

“Princess Luna!!!” Twilight called out as well, but no response...

Then an explosion is heard, they all looked to the direction to where the sound came... There in the horizon, Luna and Ichigo was fighting it off...

All of them rushed towards the site, worried that Ichigo might get hurt badly...

“You’re really pushing your luck!” Ichigo proclaims as Luna keeps blasting him with Energy Bursts.

“Luck has nothing to do with me! I’m all powerful!” Luna boasted as she keeps pouring it on Ichigo...

He had enough... This was the last straw...

Ichigo stopped dodging her and stood on the field, looking directly at her.

“What’s this? Have you stopped for mercy?” Luna asked, still wanting to punish Ichigo for his misbehaving acts...

“I’m far from over you prick!” Ichigo cussed, as he reveals his full power to her... He points his Zanpaktou towards her, and shouted...

“BAN KAI!!!”

At that point, a tremendous amount of energy flows out of him, creating a small shockwave towards Luna, making her tremble of the immense Spiritual Energy Ichigo lets out...

“Tensa Zangetsu”

His clothes had changed and his sword got a little smaller...

“Are you trying to make me laugh? That pathetic sword is nothing compared to my~” Before Luna can finish her sentence, Ichigo sends a crescent streak inches away from her side, nearly hitting her directly... She froze on the spot still doesn't know what just happened just now... she looked behind her, only to see a scorching streak on the ground.

For the first time in her life... She felt fear...

Ichigo suddenly disappears in front of her and before she could look for him, Ichigo was already in her back and was about to slash her head off...

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Another voice booms across the field, Ichigo looks behind him to see who it was; there standing in the field with the same figure of Luna, was a white, tall pony with colorful mane that waves like the flow of water, and had a crown oh its head.

“So your another Princess?” Ichigo said, cockily. The white pony was slightly enraged because Ichigo attacked her sister.

“How dare you attack my sister?!” The white pony booms, as she fires energy beams to him as well, he grabbed Luna and tossed her out of the beams way. He flash stepped away disappearing out of sight, right after the white pony stopped her barrage of energy beams she was frozen in place, only noticing Ichigo was besides her pointing his sword at her head.

“You’re pathetic...” Ichigo said, completely angered by their sudden attacks.

“Y-you... Get off the princess!” Twilight screams at Ichigo, who was pinning down their princess on the ground, while Luna was incapacitated on the ground.

“Why?! They attacked me first!” Ichigo claimed. Ichigo then backs up as Twilight explains the concept to the princess and the other ponies on the area... Ichigo soon reverts to his normal self, and puts Zangetsu on his back. Ichigo then gave his side of the story, saying that Luna started the attack in the first place.

“So...this is the Ichigo fellow you talked about, Twilight?” Rarity asked, looking at him slightly interested of what Ichigo was wearing...

“Yup, he said he’s a Soul Reaper” Twilight answered, Rarity became a bit scared, knowing the words “Soul” and “Reaper” are not quite good... but still interested on what Ichigo is wearing though.

“Did you see him move? He was so fast!” Rainbow Dash squeals like a fan-girl at the speed that Ichigo showed.

Celestia stood up and went to Luna, asking her why she attacked Ichigo for no good reason... Luna replies and started to say bad things about Ichigo, But Celestia counters it and said that she should not attack a pony...or at this case a person without a good reason...

Luna tries to reason but she was cut off by her sister every time she gave an excuse. Celestia looks back at Ichigo and apologizes for her sister’s rudeness; she nudges to Luna to say sorry, which she did...reluctantly...

Ichigo hates apologies and just said... “Forget it; I know that some people are too arrogant to even listen to what others are going to say...”

“Like you?” Rukia said who was already standing beside him... Ichigo screamed like a little girl, startled of Rukia’s sudden appearance... But before Ichigo can talk, Rukia gave him a swift round house kick on the head, nearly sending him flying...

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Ichigo asked, shouting twice as loud as Luna.

“YOU ALMOST KILLED THEIR LEADER!!” Rukia shot back.

“GO TO HELL! I DON’T GIVE A CRAP!!” Ichigo shouted.

“Please...” Celestia said in a motherly voice, “It was not his fault, it was my sister... She attacked him with no valid reason, as did I earlier... I attacked you without knowing the full details of why you have attacked my sister Luna, I understand that you only did that for self defence...” Celestia claimed... Ichigo was not expecting that to hear it from this one... not even for a second.

“I was expecting that you’d throw me to the dungeon or have me executed or something like that...” Ichigo said, who seriously expecting that to happen... but because of an odd turn of events it didn't...

Rukia then grabs him down to the ground, in a bowing position just like her... “Please forgive Ichigo for his misbehaving actions your highness...” Rukia begged, looking over Celestia...

“It’s quite alright, it’s not his fault...” Celestia remains majestic, even after she was almost been carved by Ichigo.

The six ponies who were watching over the hill was downright stunned... Celestia noticed them and asked them if they could come close... which they did.

“Twilight, please help my sister into the castle...” Celestia asked, Twilight complies and levitates Luna and brings her to Luna's room... Applejack and Rarity went along to help her

The three remaining ponies are starting to talk about Ichigo, on how he defeated their most omnipotent and powerful Princesses in just mere five minutes, and starts to stare at Ichigo.

“Now, is there something you want to ask from me, Miss Kuchiki?” Celestia turns to Rukia.

“Yes, I was wondering if you could return us to our world, if that's not much to ask your highness..” Rukia asked politely as she can, The other members of the Soul Reaper group appear on her side.

“So, this is their ruler?” Ukitake gazed at the majestic Celestia, admiring her figure further.

“Large horse... a really large... horse... with wings and a horn... fuck.” Kenpachi said, while looking at Celestia. She almost cringe at the sight of Kenpachi and his fierce complexion but she didn't mind this much though...

"Do you think, she'll have a weird boner on that horn of hers?" Kenpachi asked Byakuya. Byakuya can barely contain him self, outside his face was normal, but inside he was laughing very loud... but he didn't dare to show it to the others.

Celestia agrees with Rukia and her horn starts to glow... Preparing them for their departure...

But before they can proceed, something exploded from the castle... Causing the half portion to be destroyed, The group looked up then looks at Celestia. She motions them to come and investigate what was happening to the castle...

They arrived at the courtyard of the castle and finds that the entire front portion had been demolished as well... and the side of the walls were completely wrecked ...

Immediately, Ichigo and the others felt an enormous amount of Spiritual Energy behind them...

“Well, well, well... If it isn’t Ichigo Kurosaki...” A familiar voice said, a shadow of a being suddenly walks towards them... Ichigo gazed to the figure and recognized its appearance...

“Aizen?”