• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 18

(At Carousel Boutique)

“I’m done!” Shouts Ishida, as he reveals his creation to Rarity, a Gold lace dress, studded with gems on the side with decorative butterflies on its side. Rarity was impressed...

“Your most outstanding. Mr. Ishida, I’m impressed of your handy work...” She said, praising him for his fifty sixth dress...

“Hmp, It was easy... I’m just glad to help...” Ishida said, lightly boasting of his creations, he flicks his glasses and goes to look at his masterpiece... “I must say... I out done my self...”

Rarity’s eyes sparkle in delight... She never seen so much dresses this beautiful and gorgeous all her life... She was over joyed that she almost jumped like Twilight, when she got her cutie mark... Ishida looked at her and watched with a silly smile on his face, seeing that Rarity was thankful to all his creations... If only the others appreciated his cute cloathing... But only Inoe and Rukia likes his clothes... This thought made him thought of what Ichigo might look like in girls clothing... He tried to Imagine it... and saw this...

His eye widened and almost puked on that horrible thought... he kneels down and gag all the way to hell... He can’t get that nightmarish Image of Ichigo off his head... Rarity noticed him cringing on something... and raised a brow..

“What is wrong with you?” She asked, as she trots to his side...

Ishida looks up to see a worrying Rarity, He shook his head as he looks at her again... “I’m okay.. I just had a weird imagination...” Ishida said, still trying to forget that Image...

“A weird...Image?” She asked, she tried to asked for him to tell her about that image, but he declines...

Opalescence, Rarity’s cat was purring around Ishida’s feet as he grovels up and tries to get back on his feet...

“My, my... Looks like Opalescence found a new friend...” Rarity softly said, while going back on fixing the last dress...

Ishida isn't a cat person, but in this case, he finds Rarity’s cat a bit cute for him... He pets her head a couple of times then lifts Opalescence to the air... all of a sudden, as he was looking the cat close... she scratched him a dozen times and leaps down to the floor...

And then....

“EEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Ishida lets out a deafening scream, that almost rocked the entire place, the inhabitants of ponyville heard that scream, and ran inside their house, thinking that it might be a huge beast attacking the town... Yet...

Ishida was the one who made it... and was kneeling holding is scratched face...

“Ishida! What happened?” Rarity asked as she goes to Ishida’s aid...

“You cat scratched my face!” He said still holding on his face...

“She scratched your face?” She asked again..

“No! She scratched my chest!” Ishida said sarcastically... He just hated when people repeats what he’s saying...

“Which is it?” She said, not getting the joke at all...

“MY FACE!!!” He said, revealing his ultra fury-swiped, clawed face...

“Oh, my. Lets get that fixed then shall we?” Rarity said, as she takes out the first aid kit... She called in her sister, Sweetie Belle... to help her with Ishida’s wounds...

Ishida immediately spots some kind of alcohol, as Sweetie Belle took it out...

“Mother...” He muttered as they begin the treatment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, Aizen!” Discord shouts, as he came back with some clay and wood. Aizen was sitting on a make shift throne looking down on Discord.

“You got what I asked for?” He said in a solemn voice.

“Yeah I’ve got it...” Discord drops the materials and wonders what would Aizen do with these stuff... “So Aizen... What are you gonna do with these clay and wood?” He asked... “I bet your gonna make some slaves to do your bidding with the clay or maybe wood pest so that you can terrorize that wretched pony-town... or maybe~”

“Make some pots and fire for this place...” Aizen said, cutting Discord off his sentence...

Discord gave a poker face, that even Celestia can’t read...

And then shouts...


“WWWWHHHAAAAAATTT?!!!”

“You heard me...” Aizen said. “Make a fire and some pots... How could we have fresh water and containers for food if we don’t have pots?” He said, reasoning and smiling as he said so...

Discord was furious inside... He was fooled by this hairless lunatic, he didn’t even bother on conquering Equestria at the moment, because of that power he could do so... but instead... he makes discord to make pots...

Discord grumbles to himself, as he forced himself to make pots... he mutters something within his breath when all of a sudden, Aizen appears beside him...

“I’m sorry what did you just say?” He said, near Discords pointy ear.

Discord threw the clay up in surprise and lands in Aizens face, Discord became scared and nearly turned white in fear...

“Discord....” Aizen said, as he looms over Discords bleached body...

“Shit...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the treatment, Ishida was already tearing because of the alcohol sipping to his deep cuts...

“I just can’t believe a cat could scratch that deep!” He said, holding his bandaged face... “By the way... SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME A MUMMY?!” He asked, as he sees himself wrapped totaly in bandages...

“Sweetie Belle!” Rarity called out to her sister. “I thought I told you, use the bandage on his face.” She said, as Sweetie Belle packs the medical equipment.

“But dear sis... I did only used small portion of it.” Sweetie Belle said...

“You don’t say?” Ishida said as he slowly gets free from the mummified state, with the help of Rarity and her scissors.

Rarity looked at her sister. “Well, next time Sweetie Belle... Use ONLY small portion, and I mean “small” amount of it...” She said, nearly scolding on her sister.

“Yes sister...” Sweetie Belle said, as she takes the kit back to Rarity’s room...

“Thanks for that, Ms. Rarity.” Ishida said, as he lets out a sigh of relief, no longer suffocating...

“I’m terribly sorry, Ishida. My sister tends to do such acts that I don’t even understand my self...” Rarity said... “But I’m sure she means well...”

“Don’t worry about it... She’s only trying to help... and she’s way too cute for me to get mad at her...” He said, with a sheepish smile on his face.

“That’s mighty sweet of you Ishida...” She said, smiling back as she went to finalize the clothes they made...

Ishida went for a stool and was about to sit... when...

THUD!!!~~

“Ow!!” Ishida fell, as he sees the stool being floated away by magic. Ishida grumbles a bit, and went for the couch instead... Still rubbing on his scratch wound.

“Hey... aren't we suppose to go to the castle, for dinner?” Ishida asked...

“Well... oh my I almost forgot...” She said as she hops down on her stool... “Ishida, be a dear and get me some gems on that mountain please?” She points to a distinctive mountain...

“Since when I became her servant?” Ishida asked himself...

“As soon as you bring me a couple gems, we’ll head to the castle immediately.” Rarity gives Ishida a bucket, which he quickly grabs.

“Only a bucket full?” He asked.

“Yes... And careful of those gem-dog, they are dreadful creatures they are...” She said.

“I better get this over with...” Ishida said, not really paying attention to what Rarity is saying... He soon went out of the boutique and went to the path, but instead of going to the mountain, we went to the path towards Everfree forest...

“Okay... where am I going exactly?” He was confused, not knowing where the right way is... He soon spots a small cottage near the path further down towards Everfree forest... “Maybe the occupants of that house might tell me where to go...” He flicks his glasses back to place and went towards the house to ask for directions...