• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 2

Ichigo slept for nearly four hours after he had been placed onto to a soft bed. Slowly, but surely, he began to move, bit by bit. He slowly opened his eyes only to see a wide room filled with books on every shelf plus more shelves and books stacked up from top to bottom. This made Ichigo irritated for some reason.

“Great! Books, just what I freaking need!” Ichigo ranted, “For God sakes! Of all the rooms in the Soul Society, I had to be brought to-”
Ichigo glanced upon his body only to see something strange. His hands and feet were nowhere to be found; he now had hooves and a tail while his Soul Reaper Uniform still remained. It took him a minute or two to realize the obvious.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!?” he shouted at the top of his lungs. “SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!! MY HANDS!!! MY FEET!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?”
He ran around the room in search of a mirror to take a better look at his appearance… until he found one and came face to face with a horse. He stared at the horse as it stared right back in front of him. Staring straight... right back at him? Why is his reflection someone he doesn't know? This made Ichigo’s world spiral out of control.

“This is a dream…” he mumbled. “It’s a very… VERY bad dream… WAKE UP ICHIGO!!!” He repeatedly banged his head on the wall, thinking that he might suddenly wake up in his warm, and cozy bed with Rukia complaining at his constant shouting in bed. But it didn’t happen. He was still a horse.

“What… What did I do for me to become a goddamn HORSE?!” he said, nearly tearing up. Then, like he usually does, he perked up and shrugged off the sadness before looking around as he completely forgot about his plight. He then noticed something missing from him… Zangetsu.

“Hey, where’s my Zanpaktou?” He looked around the room as he searched for his sword until he noticed his long blade at the other side of the room. He trotted over and picked it up.
Just as soon as he held the grip with his mouth, he was immediately tossed to his mind where Zangetsu stood in front of him.

“Ichigo…” Zangetsu deadpanned.

“Hey, what’s up old man?” Ichigo replied. He looked at himself only to see he came back to his normal state.

“Sweet!” he exclaimed as he fistpumped the air in glee.

“Don’t be too cheerful Ichigo!” Zangetsu retorted. “You’re not in your world or the Soul Society anymore.” They were inside Ichigo's mind which looks just like Tokyo. Zangetsu stared at Ichigo while standing on top of a flagpole.

“What do you mean, old man?” Ichigo asked in confusion. “I mean come on! Look at the place. It’s practically the Soul Society’s Library!”

“If you don’t believe me, take a look out the window. I'll turn you to normal instead of that pathetic form earlier. Pray that YOU will return to normal.” After Zangetsu said that, Ichigo was blasted with a huge amount of light and, in a blink of an eye, returned to the real world as he reverted to back to a human.

“What the heck just happened?” he asked himself as he checked to see if he has his hands and feet. Once assured all were present and accounted for, Ichigo then looks outside just what Zangetsu said, and what he found out was completely unexpected…
All he saw was colorful horses roaming around the place; dozens and dozens of horses! Male and female alike, and there's even a loose eyed one! Ichigo turned pale as a stunned expression appeared at his face.

“What in the name of… bullshit is this?!” he asked himself, almost thinking he was insane. One thing is for sure; he’s not in Soul Society, let alone Earth. He became frustrated and burst out through the door and started shouting. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PLACE?!”

The horses stared at him in confusion as he continued to roar out his frustrations. “WHY THIS PLACE IS FILLED WITH COLORFUL HORSES?! AM I IN A FUCKING GIRL’S DREAM?!” Upon those words, they began to back away in fear of the creature in front of them.
Ichigo grew furious and drew his sword up high as he prepared to destroy the place; desperate to get out of a dream he believed to be trapped in. Just when he was about to go medieval and strike the place to kingdom come, an orange horse along with a purple horse pinned him down and tied him up as they restrained him with their weight.

“Don’t worry, everypony!” the orange one who sat on top of him announced. “Everything’s in good hooves!”

“Yes, please go back to whatever you are all doing.” the purple one said whose horn started to glow before Ichigo began to float back into the library.

“Gee whiz, Twi. This one is more trouble than he’s worth!” the orange one commented as she stared down on him.

“Wait, who’s this? I thought the one we took care was a pony; not some sort of a monkey?” the violet one commented which made Ichigo infuriated upon hearing that remark.

“IM NOT A FREAKING HORSE! I’M A SOUL REAPER!” Ichigo shouts, which made the violet and orange horses looked at each other.

“A… what now?” the orange horse asked. “Hey! Fer the record, we’re ponies, not horses!”

“Yeah… sure… ponies! That really helped me understand the situation better!” Ichigo suddenly came to realize something again, “Wait… YOU’RE TALKING?!”

“Well duh. We all talk.” the purple pony replied with an eyeroll. “Who are you exactly?”
With his mind falling to disarray, he gives up and instead replies with a grunt. “Hmph! My name is Ichigo Kurosaki, as if it matters.” Ichigo huffed which nearly made both ponies irritated at his unpleasant attitude. “And who are you supposed to be?”

“I’m Twilight Sparkle,” the purple one replied.

“And Ah’m Applejack!” The orange one added.

“Twilight Sparkle? Applejack?” This made Ichigo laugh so hard that his sides began to hurt.

“And what’s so darn funny there, Mister Ichigo?” Applejack said as she grew more irritated at his attitude.

“Your names sound like they came from a little girl’s storybook! Wait, wai,t wait, I can do one better. They sound like ice cream flavors!” he replied in a snide tone.

“Look, Ichigo, just stop being so mean, okay?” Twilight politely asked as Ichigo looked at her with a discriminating look on his face.

“Pfft! Whatever… Look, Twilight, is it? Can you point to the direction of Japan by any chance? Or the Soul Society if you please…” Ichigo asked, as he broke out of the ropes wrapped around him without any difficulty.
Twilight and Applejack tilted their head not knowing what he just said.

“Japan?” Applejack said.

“Soul Society?” Twilight followed.

“Don’t tell me… I’m nowhere near those places…” His face drooped, almost looking sad at the thought. “Okay… Just tell me where I am instead.”

“You’re in Ponyville, Equestria.” Twilight said which made Ichigo loose his last bit of hope of ever finding his way back home.
I liked it better in Soul Society than this crappy place… He said to himself. Ichigo sat on the floor not talking at all… Twilight and Applejack looked at him, feeling a bit sorry for him.

“What’s wrong?” Twilight asked Ichigo who just looked at her and went back down.

“You know… I wasn’t supposed to be here.” he explained. “I was supposed to go to Soul Society for a meeting of the Soul Reapers. I don’t know why I ended up in…this place, but I really need to leave like now!”
Twilight looked outside and wondered if she should help this “Reaper” to go home.
Ichigo released a sigh. “Well… if you’re not going to help me, then I’ll find my own way instead.” He stood up and went outside… out of their view.

“H-hey! Wait a minute!” Twilight ran to chase after him but by the time she was outside, Ichigo had vanished. Twilight can only see his faded form leaping from roof to roof.

“That monkey sure can jump!” Applejack remarked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo leaps towards the forest as he tried to find a way out of this girlishly tacky place. He soon became tired and stopped to take a rest not knowing that Twilight and Applejack were chasing after him.
“Damn this place. Does it ever have a way out?” he said as he lost hope.
As Ichigo walked over a large tree, he was greeted by a giant lion with a scorpion stinger and bat wings which tried to pounce on him only for Ichigo to back away in time.

“What the hell?!” Ichigo exclaimed as the monster growled at him. Ichigo drew out his Zanpaktou and prepares for a battle. “Well at least this won’t be boring now, is it?”

Meanwhile, Applejack and Twilight kept running to catch up with Ichigo. Twilight was already puffing in exhaustion. “He’s too fast!” Twilight said as she stopped to catch her breath.
“Aw come on, Twi. It’s not that tiresome.” Applejack said as she encouraged Twilight to move on. Applejack leans down to pick her up when suddenly-

“GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!” A crescent beam of energy sliced through the forest which destroyed the trees in its path as it left a straight gash line in its path.

“What the hay?!” Applejack shouted as she ducked down as it passes through.

“Where did that come from?!” Twilight shouted as she witnessed the damage it made.

“Was that Ichigo?” Applejack saw him beyond the destroyed tree line as he fought against a manticore of all things

“Ichigo! Look out!!” Twilight shouted as Ichigo came face to face with the beast.