• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 14

A few hours later, after explaining the facts in Yoruichi and the two already woken up, they calmed down and relaxes inside the castle, Ishida was a bit bored so he went outside to join the others... Kenpachi notices Ishida went out of the gigantic doors, as he went closer Kenpachi asked him something...

“So uh...what now?” Kenpachi asked, as he looks over to them...

“I certainly don’t know...” Ishida said, rubbing his head, not entirely passed the feeling of the dimension jump.

“Well... if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going back to Carousel Boutique now, I need to make dresses by next week or my client will be furious.” Rarity said, as she trots over to the exit of the castle, but as Rarity mentioned “Dresses” Ishida’s eyes sparkle a bit.

“Wait!” Ishida called out, getting the attention of Rarity as she looks back to him. “Did you say, you make dresses?” Ishida asked.

“Why, yes I do! The best around Equestria as I would say.” Rarity said, with a bit of pride in her voice.

“Can I come with you?” Ishida asked, a bit exited for her answer.

“Why would you come with me? Unless you’re a dress designer, of course.” Rarity said, at this point Ishida feels that he needs to prove himself. He took out a box from his backpack, filled with needles and yarns with patterns, his hands move like lightning as he sews and snips through the fabric and within minutes he reveals his masterpiece: a small dress with frilly lace, in red with pink and yellow patters with flower decorations and a cute bow on its center...

Rarity was stunned...

“Well...can I go with you now?” Ishida asked again. Rarity’s eye glittered and quickly hugs Ishida, moments later...they were off too her boutique...

“What the fuck just happened?” Kenpachi asked, looking down at the sitting Toshiro...

“I think the two fashion geeks joined forces...” He briefly said, not even caring what they do...

“What did you say?” Twilight looks down at Toshiro.

“Nothing, I said nothing...” Toshiro lied.

Ukitake walked near Twilight and asked her something...

“Miss Twilight, Do you think I can read something in this area? I could sure need to learn a thing or two about this place if I am to stay here don’t I?” Ukitake said, Twilight knows what he means and asked him if he would like to go to her library to read some of her books... Ukitake nods and follows her down to Ponyville....

All that was left are Kenpachi, Toshiro, Fluttershy (who never said anything since) and Pinkie Pie. Which made the mood, an awkward one...

“So...” Kenpachi said, looking down at the two ponies. Fluttershy squeaked... Pinkie just looks at him, staring... “Can I have some of those, cookies again?” Kenpachi said, Fluttershy fainted, for some reason, while Pinkie bounces with glee...

“Sure!” She said, bouncing off to Ponyville, Kenpachi, was not all excited. He just wants to get out of there before he was bored to death...

As Kenpachi leaves the premises, Toshiro was left with the unconscious Fluttershy, At first he didn’t care, but after a minute or two, he can’t feel like he should just leave her like that... So Toshiro got up and carried her to the castle.

“Ohhh! So that’s what you are, An Alicorn... Like the combination of a Pegasus, and a Unicorn am I right?” Yoruichi said, getting what the princess is saying at last. Celestia just smiled sheepishly.

“U-uhm... may I know if I can help with the cooking?” Inoue asked Celestia, she quickly points to the kitchen to the right...

“Of course you can, but be careful... The kitchen is pretty hot inside.” Celestia jokingly said, giggling as she made a joke. Inoue smiled and went inside the kitchen... At that same time Toshiro enters the hall, carrying the unconscious Fluttershy.

Celestia stood up quickly. “What happened to her?!” She asked, a bit worried about her little pony.

“Don’t worry Princess, she just fainted...” Toshiro said, while walking towards Celestia.

“Fainted? Why did she faint?” Celestia said, wondering what the cause is...

“She fainted because...” Toshiro pauses, trying to think what’s the best way to describe the reason of her fainting... “It’s because... She saw Kenpachi’s face...”

Celestia and Yoruichi both opened their jaws in unison, and like a dark aura fell upon the back ground of the two ladies...

“I could only imagine...” Celestia said to her mind, and just like in a conversation Yoruichi continues her thought.

“What kenpachi looked like when he...”

“Looked at her in the face...”

Both of them imagined his face would be...

Both of them shivered at the thought as both of them sat on a dark corner, trying to erase that image out of their heads.

“Hey uhh... What about this pony?” Toshiro said, looking confused.

“Her house is on the path to Everfree forest; her house is a cottage with animals all around, you can’t miss it...” Celestia said, not turning around as she joins Yoruichi sulking on the dark corner...

Toshiro is still confused, but went out of the castle and flash steps down the mountain, towards the path to the forest and sure enough, he sees a cottage...

“This must be it...” He said to himself as he lands and walks all the way through the rest of the path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Mayuri is analyzing the data from Rukia’s report, and on the verge of dilling the hole to Equestria for the Dimension penetration...

“Hmm...” Mayuri looks at the papers and something caught his eye... “Excuse me Head Captain...

“Yes?” Genryusai looks at Mayuri...

“It says here... that there are sentient lives living in that dimension... what could they be, may I ask?” Mayuri has a distinctive grin on his face when he asked that question...

“Rukia reffers to them as “Ponies” or such...” Genryusai said...

“Interesting...” Mayuri said, still maintaining the grin on his face...

“Please inform me when the gate is ready; I am going to head back to my quarters...” Genryusai said, as he disappears out of Mayuri’s lab...

“Ponies eh?” Mayuri grins even wider...

“What do you have in mind... Mayuri?” Nemu asked, as she comes out of the dark corner...

“I wonder what these sentient life are capable of?” He asked, as he rubs his chin... “I must study one of them when we get there...” Mayuri proclaims.

“If that's what you wish, Mayuri” Nemu said, as she went back to her duties leaving the plotting Mayuri alone in his control room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Careful not to overcook the carrots, Ms, Inoue.” One of the pony chefs said as she simmers the carrots and other vegetables.

“Y-yes, Ahh!!” She got hurt as she touched the hot pot at its edge, she teared up because of it.

“I’ll take care of that...” Another cook said, as he takes over the cooking for Inoue.

“I-I’m sorry...” Inoue said, covering her injured hand.

“Don’t worry, accidents happen all the time... It’s no problem at all...” The cook said, as he told her to watch as they show her how they cook at the castle...

Inoue watched at the cooks levitates ingredients and simmering them to the pot, all the vegetables being cut in lightning fast speed, potatoes, celery's, and apples are floating in mid air, and quickly turned to edible foods...

“Usually, we make hay for dinner sometimes, but today is a special day...” One of the chefs said to Inoue, as she tilts her head on the mention of “hay”. Then she remembered, they’re horse’s so they eat hay as well...

Inoue just sat there, and admiring the way they cook their food, in a magical sort of way... she was amazed, and intrigued at the same time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the ends of Equestria...

“Y-y-y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lose, r-r-r-r-r-rainb-bow d-d-dash....”
“I-i-i-i-i-i l-lose? T-t-to y-y-y-you?! F-f-fat c-chance!!”

The two argues who won the race, though they are both ended up on an Icy wasteland... somewhere in that world...