• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,409 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,409

Peach 29

Luna, Trixie and Spike soon arrives at the castle, exhausted and nearly out of breath, they asked the guards to take Rainbow Dash inside, as they stagger themselves inside.

“I never thought that she was, “THAT” heavy...” Trixie commented on Dash’s weight.

“I agree...” Spike said, which made the two mares looked at him.

“But, you didn’t even carry her...” Luna said to Spike.

“I’m just saying...” Spike said.

“It’s alright, we now all know her weight now do we?” Trixie said, making Spike fell a bit better.

Luna, Trixie and Spike chuckled a bit, despite of being tired because of the long walk and carrying Dash for almost an hour. They’re laughter was soon cut off by a guard who called for them to enter the castle which they did.

On their way to the hall, they soon spots Mayuri, and Pinkie as well as Celestia inside, with Dash already on a table with Mayuri already examining her injuries...

“Hmm... Her injuries are great, and her wing has several broken fragments scattered around the interior, I may have to operate her at once...” Upon Mayuri saying this, Celestia gave him a bad look, knowing what Mayuri might do to Dash, as what he did to Pinkie earlier.

“I know what you’re thinking... And I have the mind to send you to the moon...” Celestia said, with a bit of anger in her voice.

“Me? To the moon? Don’t make me laugh... I could turn you to petrified acidized liquid if I have to, and besides... I am the only one who can operate such a delicate procedure...” Mayuri said, defending his own pride as a scientist.

“No! I have no trust in you.” Celestia said, staying firm on her word.

“But sister! Rainbow Dash is going to die, unless he makes her better... Ichigo said he could help dear sister!” Luna said to her sister.

Celestia looked at Luna then back at Mayuri. If Ichigo prefers him to operate Rainbow Dash, he must have great faith on this creature. Celestia hesitates a bit, but thinking for the well being and safety on her Loyal Subjects, she finally agrees Mayuri to cure Rainbow Dash.

“Okay, you can do the operation... but I will watch you VERY closely, and if you do anything, ANYTHING at all to kill Rainbow Dash, you are going to regret it...” Celestia said, hoping she will never regret her decision.

“Yes, yes of course...now please... LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I DO MY WORK!” Mayuri shouts as he blows them out with a strange device he grabbed under his sleeve, Spike and the three ponies was soon transported outside the gates as it closes quickly before Celestia can even react. An evil like laugh is heard before the door completely closed in front of Celestia.

Celestia now starting to regret this, she hoped that she really made the right choice. Luna looked at her sister and comforted her, assuring that everything will be alright.

“Uhh... sorry to interrupt this, but...” Spike started as the three ponies looked at him.

“But what?” Trixie asked.

“Where’s Pinkie Pie?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Ponies and Soul Reapers. Fluttershy is completely frightened at what she was sensing, it’s such as dark and powerful energy that she is really not comfortable with. Rarity is feeling it as well, so does Applejack and Twilight. Ukitake, Kenpachi, Ishida, Rukia, Toshirou and Ichigo prepared themselves while Inoue puts a protective barrier around the four remaining ponies in their group.

“What kind of magic are you using Inoue?” Twilight asked, while Inoue finishes up her barrier. “Oh, it’s not actually magic... its~”

But before Inoue can finish, something huge landed right in front of the Soul Reapers...

“What the heck is that thing?!” Kenpachi shouts. Yachiru jumps down off Kenpachi and quickly moves to cover along with the ponies.

“Mind if I join you?” Yachiru said with a smile. The ponies can only respond with nods and smiles as they turn back their attention at the giant beast in front of them.

“Is that a Dragon?” Ukitake said, looking at the beast’s figure; It has red scales, a horn, a spiked tail and a smoking nostril with a huge razor sharp teeth to match.

“It is a Dragon!” Toshiro shouts, as he draws his Zanpaktou.

“Kinda makes you want that Mayuri is with us, he WOULD really love to kill and examine such rare creature were gazing upon...” Ukitake said jokingly, but serious at the same time.

“Please don't mention that psycho’s name! That creep even dissects a dead carcass of a human!” Ichigo shouts.
“Not to mention wanting me dead and being studied in a jar.” Ishida said.

“Well he is a scientist after all...” Ukitake responds.

“Well thats just downright nasty!” Ichigo said, while thinking back at that gruesome sight, when he accidentally went to the labs and peeked through the door, only to see Mayuri opening up a maggot infested corpse.

“Son of a BITCH! Look what you made me remember!!!” Ichigo shouted at the top of his lungs.

“STOP IT! We have a much bigger problem here!” Rukia snaps, as she prepares for battle herself. All the Soul Reapers charged in all at once, swarming all around the dragon hitting it from multiple sides...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the castle, Mayuri strapped in Rainbow Dash on a table, and opens her up. Removing her vital organs and piecing her bit by bit, placing them to particular containers.

“Fascinating... I never thought that this kind of being possesses the same internals that of a horse!” Mayuri remarks, while looking through her innards. After he takes off every bit inside of her body, Mayuri then moves to her wings and cuts it up, seeing multiple broken wing fragments on each of its sides...

“This is not good at all... I really liked to make this body a guinea pig...” Mayuri thought to himself... “Lucky for this one, that isnt my intentions...”


Mayuri removes Dashs wings and placed in on the table, he then puts back her innards inside of her in the right order and leaves her stomach open... He then took something inside of his robe and takes out a vial with green liquid on it...

Mayuri Puts in a needle on the vial and thrust it into Dash’s body. The vial quickly empties its contents and ran throughout the rainbow colored pony’s body, quickly regenerating its wounds and closing the wound like zipping back a bag, her wings grew back just like when a lizard loses its tail and grows back in a matter of a week... but her recovery was staggeringly quick, 10 seconds flat.

In a matter of seconds... Rainbow Dash lives once again...

Mayuri opened up the door, and saw a sobbing Celestia and a Luna comforting her, while Trixie and Spike sat on a corner of the door.

Celestia gave Mayuri a glare which he already knew what she was thinking.

“Don’t worry I didn’t kill your rainbow friend, I merely just put her back together again...” Mayuri said which Celestia didn’t believe him at first. “Well if you don’t believe me, just look for yourself!” Mayuri steps aside as Dash walks out of the door, like she didn’t even got injured.

Rainbow Dash sees Celestia and gave a bow to her, and greeted her... “Good evening, Princess Celestia!”