• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 31

Celestia gave a huge gasp, knowing who she was talking to... the stranger quickly puts his hood back on.

“Please, don’t ever tell to anyone that I came to you... I’m just doing this for myself, and not to help you.” The stranger said, as he looks at the horizon.

Celestia was about to say something once more, but the stranger flies off to the darkness of the forest beyond. Celestia just stared through the darkness, then went back down to the ground where Luna and company is waiting...

“Sister!” Yells Luna. “What happened? Who was that mysterious pony?”

Celestia remains silent, not telling them the truth about who she talked to earlier. “Its nothing, just a messenger colt...” Celestia lied, Luna can’t read her thoughts, unfortunately for her...

“A messenger colt? What did he say?” Luna asked her sister once more.

Celestia gathered them all inside with Mayuri, even he needs to know what was going on with his comrades. She called him over and took a deep breath... then, she starts to explain what she had learned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that very same time, Genryusai, was wondering at the far ends of Everfree Forest. Little does he know, that all of his fellow Soul Reapers were all captured by Aizen, Genryusai looks through the tree line and the tall grass, searching for a particular Arrancar...

He walks with his senses on high alert, thinking that something might jump on him when his guard was down. Genryusai noticed some blue flowers near a clearing, he was curious to what is making them glow a magnificent bright blue shine.

Genryusai was intrigued by this strange plant, and went for a closer look. As he was about to touch one of them... a voice breaks the silence of the forest...

“Beware! Beware! You, strange one! Those leaves of blue are not a joke!” The voice said.

Genryusai stops as he was about to touch one of the flowers, Genryusai then draws his Zanpaktou and listens to where the voice is coming from...

“Beware! Beware...” The voice slowly fades as Genryusai felt its presence disappear. A thought came through his mind... What in the hell was that voice talking about...

“Those leaves of blue are not a joke!” Genryusai thinks long and hard of what that voice meant by that... He knows that something is wrong about this plant... but he must take at least one sample to take for Mayuri to be examined, Genryusai took a handkerchief and wrapped around his palm and took a couple of the flowers and wrapped it around so he might not touch it directly... he then put it inside his robe and moved on...

He was wondering who was that voice... He focused his senses and went to trace to where it was going...

As he walks a pathway he recently found notices another Spiritual Pressure somewhere along the path... it was strong...

“There you are...” He said to himself as he flash steps towards the pressure... He jumps from a tree branch just in time to see Ggio Vega about to kill a Zebra. Genryusai wasted no time, he quickly dives down and kicked Ggio on the face before he could kill the poor zebra.

He already had enough problems, let alone Aizen being revived, he draws his Zanpaktou and immediately went to bankai... before the battle can even start, it ended...just like that...

Ggio was reduced to mere pile of ashes, as Genryusai returns his Zanpaktou it its staff form. He then went to check if the zebra was still alive...

Fortunately, it was still breathing... he carried the injured animal and flashed steps out of the forest and back to the castle, to meet with the other Soul Reapers... at least, that's what he thinks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They got captured?!” Luna said in surprise, not believing that Ichigo got captured by that so easily.

“My word, my dear Toshirou was captured as well?!” Trixie said, nearly crying her eyes out.

“Most unfortunate, I should suggest that we should go and rescue them, but I’m afraid we are all not powerful enough to face Aizen, let alone go with such futile powers that you possess.” Mayuri said, making the two Alicorns fume at him.

“Nevertheless we need to get stronger if we want to tackle Aizen... unfortunately, we ALL are too weak even with your powers, is what I mean...” Mayuri barely dodged a bullet this time... As they all talked about the situation, Genryusai suddenly appears holding an injured zebra on his arms.

“Head Captain... what have you got there?” Mayuri asked, looking directly at the injured animal.

“It's a zebra... and its injured, Mayuri...” Before Genryusai can continue, Mayuri knows what to do, and brought the zebra to the table and went to work...

Celestia told Genryusai what happened to the other Soul Reapers and of her ponies, as well as the information of Aizen’s intentions with the elements, this made Genryusai a bit concerned, even more concerned when Celestia told him about what the Elements of Harmony is capable of and the fact that Aizen is thinking that the ponies have the elements.

Just then Pinkie pops behind Genryusai, startling the old man a bit. “I see this is one of the Elements am I right?” He said, and then looked at Rainbow Dash who was also an element.

“Princess... May I have a look at these... Elements?” Genryusai asked, as Celestia gave him a nod and gestures him to follow her.

Genryusai was lead to a very long hallway, with colorful windows, indicating the history of Equestria starting from the very first window to the next, until they reached the last point, where a door with no handles is seen befor Genryusai’s eyes.

Celestia gets her horn on a tiny hole and unlocks the door, revealing a small chest inside, Celestia took the chest with her magic and gave it to Genryusai, he opened the chest and inside were five necklaces and a single circlet crown... Genryusai immediately saw some odd ornaments embedded within the accessories.

“What are these?” Genryusai sees the ornaments, one was a shape of a balloon, other was an apple, the other was a red lightning bolt, another was a diamond, another was butterfly and the last one, which is on the circlet is a Star...

“These are the Elements of Harmony. Laughter, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Honesty and Magic...” Celestia explained.

Genryusai was expecting a much more... complex kind of name for those, but obviously he’s expectation was wrong...

Genryusai looked back at Celestia and told her that they might be needing the Elements plus a substitute Soul Reaper to make the scale balanced... But all he’s got was Celestia, Luna, Trixie, Spike, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie...

Genryusai went back to the hall to discuss what he’s plan was... Mayuri was thinking of what he just said, and what he meant by, “another Substitute Soul Reaper”.

Then it hit Mayuri like a rock...

“Head Captain... I may have a suggestion...” He said to Genryusai, as Mayuri looked over to two certain mares who can help...