• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 16

Somewhere at Everfree Forest, Aizen examines the odd statute in front of him... He looked at it in every angle, but before he can continue...he remembers that he was still in the form of a pony. He was disgusted at this... so he drank the potion immediately which made him revert to his original form...

“That's better, that form is really irritating me...” Aizen said, while fixing his hair to a straight position... Then looms over to the statue... “Hmm.... This thing has a strange aura in it...” Aizen further examined the thing... By the looks of it, there was something alive trapped inside the stone shell of this statue. He soon reaches for his Zanpaktou, but then... he remembers that it was lost when he was forced to retreat from Hueco Mundo...

“That's a shame” He said to himself, he checks the statue one more time before finally detecting the life energy... “He seems alive...well then...” Aizen positions in front of the statue and tries to cast a Kido Spell...

“Destructive spell No.90...” Aizen focuses... “Black Coffin!!!”

It forms a large box over the statue and got pierced by dozens of energy spears, and exploding upon impact... Aizen was unfazed and stood there as the the cloud of dust disappears...

Discord walked out of the mist stretching his claws and yawns...

“Well that was a different escape than I expected...” Discord said, as he cleans himself from the dust... Then he looks at a strange figure standing in front of him. “What are you suppose to be? A Monkey with hair sticking only to its head?” Discord laughs at his own pathetic joke, Aizen took this personally. Before Discord could even blink, Aizen was holding down at his neck, and gripping with such strength that even Discord himself can't escape by force... Discord tries to teleport, but something about him, that makes Discord’s powers...inferior. And this one's power, overwhelming...

“Do not dare to mock me, or I'll skin you limb from limb...” Aizen said, without even flinching...Discord nodded and as soon as he does, Aizen lets him go. Discord was holding his neck, trying to get his breath back; Aizen walks over to him and leans...Discord shivers in fear, thinking that he might end his life for good...

“So, you’re Discord... the entity of chaos and disorder huh?” Aizen said, with a distinctive grin on his face...

“Who wants to know?” Discord asked...

“I am Aizen Sosuke, and I was the one who released you out of your stone casing...” Aizen looked behind him then walks off, though he did not expect to revive him with a destructive spell...he thought that it will just destroy the fool... but it didn't... to Discords luck.

“You? How can an odd creature such as your self can free me from the power of the elements?” Discord said, as Aizen was intrigued about the “Elements” that Discord just said...

“Really? Can you tell me about these...? Elements...” He said, with a dark grin in his face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(An hour before Kenpachi and Pinkie left...)

Ukitake was sitting humbly at Twilight’s living room, reading some old books, while Twilight herself is reading non-stop... Then Spike, her assistant just finished cleaning up the upstairs bedrooms and just went down to rest...

“I’m pooped...” He said as he falls back to his little basket... “So, what are you two egg-heads reading anyway?” Spike said, as he eats some gems he got hidden under his basket...

“Just some stuff...” Twilight said, still focused on her reading... Spike looked down and saw a bunch of books stacked so high...

“Were they reading all that since?” He said to himself... “I really got my work on me this time...” Spike said, nearly losing his appetite...

Just then, Ukitake closes his last book. As he stood up and rubs his stomach... “I think I’m hungry...” Ukitake said, looking down at Twilight...

“Hmm” Twilight closes her book and glances at the clock, “I think it’s about time we head back to the castle...” Twilight suggested as she stood up and went to ask Spike to come if he wants... Spike just gave them a wave and said...

“I’ll be fine, just go already...” He said, while biting down on another gem...

“You sure? Rarity will be there...” Twilight said, as soon as she does, Spike rose up and stood in front of her saluting like a soldier... They all got out of the library at the same time. Twilight locks up and heads to the path of Canterlot..

Ukitake walks silently with Twilight and Spike, when something caught their attention... At the far end of town, ponies were gathered in the center... Something is going on there...

“Why are the citizens gathered at the center like that?” Ukitake aked to Twilight...
“I don’t know Ukitake...” Twilight said, just then... Twilight heard a familiar voice...

“Come one! Come all! The great and powerful Trixie! Had returned to amaze you all with my newest and fantastic feats of magic you’ve ever seen!”

“Oh no... Not her again...” Twilight face-hooves...

“Why? you know who that is?” Ukitake said, wondering if she knows that blue pony on the stage...

“Thats, Trixie... Let’s just say, she likes to boast...” Twilight said, as she walks towards that path, since it was the path towards Canterlot.

Twilight tries to sneak pass her without noticing, but Trixie has a sharp eye...

“Twilight Sparkle! We meet again...” Trixie shouts, as she points to the direction of where she was...

Twilight looks up to her, and tries to ignore her and moved on...

“Don’t you turn your back at The great and powerful Trixie!” She shouts... “I came to have a rematch against you Twilight Sparkle!” She declares... Then she spots Ukitake standing next to her... “And what in the name of Equestria is that?” She points to Ukitake...

“Me?” Ukitake said... “I’m Jushiro Ukitake, one of the Captains of the 13th court guard squads of Soul Society.” Ukitake introduced himself, politely as he could...Trixie just laughed and cracks herself up...

“Whats so funny?” He asked Twilight...

“You!” Trixie shouts, “Fillies and Gentlecolts, Behold the Great and Powerful Trixie, challenges this talking buffoon of a monkey, and prove that I The Great and Powerful Trixie is more superior than a low life creature…” She said, boasting to the crowd of ponies...

“You suck!!” One of the ponies shouted, but Trixie didn't mind it...

“Is she talking about me?” Ukitake asked Twilight, she simply nods...

“What is she challenging me for?” Ukitake said....as he steps towards the stage...

“Now the Great and Powerful Trixie, shall show you how this pathetic thing is no match for Trixie!”
She said, as she casted a spell to levitate Ukitake and throw him off stage. But Ukitake stood his ground... and just waves her magic out...

“Impossible!” Trixie shouts, as the entire pony audience laughs at her foolishness... She got angry and summons a lightning cloud on top of Ukitake, it struck down but only to be deflected by Ukitake’s Zanpaktou... Trixie was being laughed at...

“I’m sorry but, is this…the challenge?” Ukitake said, literally doesn’t know that the challenge to him was already begun, though it’s quite pointless to Twilight, who was watching Trixie made a fool of her self... but can’t help but to feel sorry for Trixie...

Twilight has to stop this, before Trixie makes herself even a bigger fool than she already is...

“Trixie, it’s alright... you don’t have to do this...” Twilight was about to put a hoof on her shoulder but she quickly slaps it... Twilight was pushed back, at that moment Ukitake catches her...

“Hey! Whats your problem? She was only trying to help you out!” Ukitake said, as he puts Twilight back on her feet/hooves.

Trixie looks at her, almost tearing up, and blushing at the same time, Trixie grabbed her hat and robe as she trots away, disappearing into the afternoon horizon...

“Trixie...” Twilight said, as she went out of sight...

“Come on Twilight, let’s go...” Ukitake said as he walks towards the castle, Twilight was left standing there, was later followed Ukitake, wondering if Trixie would be alright...