• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 21

“It’s done... “ Mayuri said, as he shows Genryusai the way gate towards Equestria, based on Rukia’s report...

“Excellent, Mayuri... We shall depart when the preparations on the other Captains are complete...” Genryusai said, as he went out of the laboratory with Mayuri following closely behind...

Unknown to them... Yachiru was hiding under some devices... She was so excited to come back and see that pink pony again... she was about to jump inside the gate when Nemu grabs her sleeve and drags her back.

“Ow! Nemu, whats wrong with you?!” Yachiru said, while pouting and being dragged...

“I was told not to let in anyone until further notice...” Nemu answers casually...

“But, Kenny needs me!!!” She shouts... But Nemu remains silent and drags her outside...

Yachiru was thrown out of the labs, and was locked out... She was puffing mad. She won’t just give up that easily, just because Nemu told her to stay out...

Later that day, Yachiru snuck on the roof of the lab... and rappelling down, and as quiet as she can be... she slowly lands and goes to the gate... not realizing she’s still hooked on the rope... which yanked her back and bumping on a vial causing it to fall and break... Nemu notices this... and quickly drags her back outside...

Yachiru moves to her next plan... she dug a tunnel underneath the lad... and tries to predict her ascending inside. She slowly made a tiny hole and peeked inside...

“No one’s here.” She said, while smirking... as she was about to come out, something heavy fell on her head, she looks up and saw Nemu looking down at her...

“Uhh... hello? Hihihi~” She said, as a final action... Nemu drags her back outside again...

Yachiru tried several tactics... which is... pretending to be a plant, hiding in a box, crawling under the sewers... and then some...until... she got tired...

Yachiru now sits beside the lab, along with her stuff... she was about to lean across the wall when she completely went through the wall...

LITERALLY!

Yachiru looks on her body, as it is half in and half out!

Yachiru Slowly remembers something, an incident happened about three days ago...

(3 Days Ago)

Yachiru stolen a smoke bomb on the assassins division, and took it on the very same spot on Mayuri’s lab... she wants to figure out how to use the thing... until she drops it and exploded upon impact... She was quick enough to run, but not quick enough to see the gaping hole in Mayuri’s laboratory... The only thing she heard after completely leaving the property is...

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY WALL?! I’LL KILL WHO EVER DESTROYED MY LABORATORY!!!”

(Back to reality)

“Ohhhh~” She said, then shuts her mouth fearing that Nemu might have heard that...

She quickly scrambles up and stealthily went to the gate... she was already near the gate, when she notices Nemu near it... She has to be cunning as she can be to get inside it... She had a plan... a perfect and utterly clever plan to make her go away...

Minutes later....

CLANG!
BLAM!
TSSS!!!!

Nemu heard those noise of the far section of the lab, she immediately went towards the location... this was Yachiru’s chance... She quickly went to the gate and dives head first on the portal...

“I’m coming Pinkie!!!” Was the last words Yachiru shouts before she is sucked inside the gate...

Nemu looks back, getting only a glimpse of Yachiru’s black robe... “I’m in trouble...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Back In Canterlot)

All of the Soul Reapers (Including Ishida, Yoruichi and Inoue), along with the ponies are looking down at Ichigo and Dash’s piledd bodies on the ground...

“Are they dead?” Toshiro asked, as Pinkie Pie pokes them with a stick... Toshiro took this as an insult and glared at Pinkie. Twilight got the message and stops her immidiately.
“I-I hope they’re okay...” Fluttershy said in concern...

“They look like they walked a thousand miles...” Ishida said... Suddenly Pinkie starts to sing...

If I could fall.... Into the sky....
Do you think time

would pass me by

'Cause you know I'd walk

A thousand miles...If I could just see you... Tonight!

All of them stared at Pinkie, who has no idea what she sang...

“What?” Pinkie said, “It fits them perfectly... since you said they walked a thousand miles.” Pinkie smiles sheepishly, and sweetly.

“I might say... they’re out cold...” Trixie commented... which made the ponies look at her too...

“Tell us ‘gain why your here Trixie?” Applejack asked... Trixie quickly retreats behind Toshiro. Applejack just shrugs this thought and went back to the matter at hand... or hoof.

“S’cuse me, but should we get ‘em to a bed or somethin’?” Applejack suggested...

“I agree, by the looks of things... Ichigo and Dash are very sick...” Twilight said.

“You don’t say...? What gave it away?” Kenpachi said, its already obvious that they both didn’t feel well and this one just doesn’t have any common sense. Twilight senses his sarcasm and just ignores this...

“You best take them to a nearby infirmary... You do have one... don’t you?” Ukitake said to Twilight...

“There’s one in Canterlot, it’s near the castle...” Twilight said, Ukitake nods and carries Ichigo and Dash towards the infirmary, with Twilight following closely behind.

“I say... Ichigo can be such an idiot sometimes...” Ishida said, as he flicks his glasses back into place...

“I hope Kurosaki is alright...” Inoe said, who was the only one worried at the time.

Kenpachi was not feeling up for a conversation and just went back inside the castle... Toshiro followed Kenpachi with a clinging Trixie in his arms... Applejack went back inside to be with Byakuya who stayed inside and didn’t bother to come and check on Ichigo... Fluttershy follows her and so did Pinkie... Inoe also went in...

Only Ishida and Rarity were left outside... which a weird silent atmosphere was felt...

“So... hows the travel?” Rarity spoke first...

Ishida remained silent... for the fact that they left him and went to the castle alone... Ishida went inside instead, not answering Rarity...

She tilts her head, thinking of what was the matter with Ishida... Rarity felt that she may have done something to him, and followed him inside... trying to ask what she may have done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mean while, Yachiru flops down at the middle of ponyville, hitting the ground hard.

“Ow!” She yelped, and rubs her flank trying to ease the pain a bit... “That could have gone better...” She said as she stood up and cleans off the dust on her clothes.

She then looks up and tries to sense the Spiritual Pressure of her fellow Soul Reapers... and sure enough, she picks it up... and quickly dashes towards the Canterlot Castle...

On the way to the castle she sees a little tree house on the horizon... she stopped and squints, to see that it really is a tree house... she was curious enough to go near the house...

“Hello?” She yelled... but no one responds...She raised a brow, and then looked around... “No one’s around...” She told herself, without another word, she climbs up the ladder and peeks inside...

inside the club house, was posters of a certain pony, with rainbow mane and tail... posters of Rainbow Dash were all around the place, from ceiling to walls... Yachiru gazed on the place...

“NEAT!” she shouts and starts to explore the place... completely forgot where she was going...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aizen!” Discord shouts, as Aizen is busy opening a door to the Hueco Mundo. “What are you doing?” Discord asked...

“I’m opening a way gate to a place called... Hueco Mundo...” Aizen said.

“Hueco Mundo? What’s that?” Discord said...

“You’ll see...” Aizen said... as he slowly opens it a bit wider as a hand pops out of it... Discord’s eyes widened as he sees a large creature oozes out of the tiny hole...

“Now... The fun starts...” Aizen said, as he lets out an evil laughter, which echoes across the area...