• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 12,410 Views, 365 Comments

PEACH! - ChromeRegios

  • ...
36
 365
 12,410

Peach 23

“Okay ladies and gentlemen!” Pinkie shouts. “Fillies and Gentle Colts!” Yachiru announced.

“It’s time for the Second Round!” Pinkie and Yachiru yelled, as they prepare the next bout.

“Our next event, is....” Pinkie paused and told Yachiru what to say next... “CANDY SCUFFLING!”

“Wait what?!” Ichigo said in surprise. “I think I’ll skip this one out.” Ichigo said, as he steps back.

“Okay... The participants are that follows...” Ukitake announced...

“Captain Ukitake?! What are you doing as the commentator? “ Yachiru asked Ukitake.

“Well, Pinkie wanted to join so she gave me the Microphone.” Ukitake said. “Shall we start the event then?” He said, while looking at Yachiru..

“Yes, uhm... Introducing our first contestant! He’s large, and terrifying.. He’s Kenpachi Zaraki!”

“Wait, he’s not that terrifying.” Ukitake said, defending Kenpachi’s rite.

“Well, according to the survey Pinkie got... He’s the most scary guy the ponies met...” Yachiru said... Ukitake looks at the survey, but sees something unusual...

“Yachiru... It’s all written in Pink crayons.” Ukitake said.

“So?” Yachiru shot back.

“Nevermind...” Ukitake shrugs it.

“Okay! Next we have, a quiet one, and has goo looks with his attitude to match!, Behold! Byakuya Kuchiki!!!”

“Attitude? Really, Yachiru” Ukitake commented again...

“Captain, please refrain from asking so much questions... This is a Story not a talk show..."

“Story? What do you mean?” Ukitake asked again... Yachiru had enough.

(2 minutes later)

“Sorry about that people! We just have to replace Captain with a real fun character... This guy!” Yachiru points to a doll, also called Smarty Pants.

“Were running out of time, so I’m just gonna say the names... “ Yachiru said as she reads the contestants names one by one. “Here’s Rarity, Pinkie, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Ichigo.”

“WHAT?!” Ichigo shouts. “I didn’t even sign up for that!” Before Ichigo can even react he was dragged to the stage. “HEY!”

“Okay, The object of the game is to fight among each other for the piece of lollipop, who ever licks it first is the winner!” Yachiru announces.

“WAIT WHAT?!” Ichigo yells

“3,2,1 GO!” Yachiru starts the bell, as the others starts to bead them selves up. Ichigo was left at the center without a partner to fight with...

“What the fuck!” Ichigo is confused of what he was going to do... then he sees the lollipop on the center of the fighting group... He grins and crept towards it. “Heh, while they’re busy fighting I’m going to get that sucker.” As Ichigo was reaching for it...

“ICHIGO IS GOING TO GET THE LOLLIPOP!!” Yachiru yells, making Ichigo looses his cover...

“DAMN IT YACHIRU!!!” Ichigo yelled, enough time ti see the others looking at him.

Everyone on the stage stared at Ichigo, who was trying to get to the lollipop...

“Fuck...” Ichigo mutters...

All of a sudden, all of the group charges at Ichigo, dog-piling over him... Ichigo quickly grabs the lollipop before they could grab him, but already tackles him and was piled up...

“Hold on!” Yachiru steps down and looks for any signs if Ichigo... as the bodies stood up off him, they saw that Ichigo had swallowed the entire lollipop from the core, on his throat...

“And there you go! ICHIGO IS THE WINNER!!!” Yachiru shouts, but spits right beside her, as she didn’t want Ichigo to win...

“Aw, dang it!” Pinkie pouts, as she fails to win. Kenpachi just grunted and returns to his seat, Byakuya went back to his seat without another word.

Pinkie returns to be a commentator as Yachiru welcomes her back, but Pinkie was looking different, as her mane and tail went straight. As for Ichigo...

He was dragged out of the stage and into the gardens, where he laid unconscious...

“So... Uhm... We will postpone the event until tomorrow, since Pinkie’s...” Yachiru glances at Pinkie, who’s not looking well... “Uhm... not feeling well.” Yachiru signal’s Rarity and Fluttershy to take her inside the castle to rest, as she continues the announcement.

“We will be returning at around the same time, THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING!” Yachiru gave a huge wave over to the crowd before everyone went home for tonight...

The Soul Reapers and the Ponies went to the castle for the night, but Fluttershy soon went home to take care of some of her animals, but promised to be back soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy flies towards her cottage, and went to feed her animals after cleaning up some of the mess her animal friends made, she grabs a scarf and heads back to the castle.

On her way back, Fluttershy spots something on the pathway. She went closer to take a look...

It was something black with a white mask on it and... It’s moving...

Being an animal caretaker, Fluttershy immediately went to the things aid. But before she can even do anything, the creature grabs her and restraints her. Fluttershy tried valiantly to escape the grasp of the creature but to no avail. She lets out the loudest scream as she can muster before the creature covers her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Castle, Yoruichi was sitting on the highest point of the castle when she suddenly felt something...

Back downstairs, all of the Soul Reapers felt the same thing, except for Kenpachi who was eating most of the food on the table. Celestia perks her ears and noticed that all of the Soul Reapers are looking outside the castle. Suddenly Yoruichi appears before them...

“Theres a hollow near by...” Yoruichi said...

“What’s going on? What’s a hollow?” Luna said, as she stood up from her chair.

“And I think, that shy one is in the middle of the path of that hollow.” Yoruichi said. Before anyone could react, Toshiro already disappears and heads towards Fluttershy, tracking her Spiritual Pressure as he Flash Steps across the tree line.

Toshiro lands to Fluttershy’s cottage, checking if she’s inside. Toshiro looks down the path and sees a sign of a struggle... Toshiro investigates and saw hoof prints and... a dark slime.

“Help!” A voice from afar shouted. Toshiro immediately heard that and quickly follows where the sound came from.

As he leaps to one place to another, Toshiro soon finds what he was looking for... It was a hollow, or rather a Gillian... Toshiro didn’t waste any time, he immediately charged towards the Hollow and cuts it’s tendrils off Fluttershy, Toshiro catches her just in time before the Gillian starts to go berserk...

Toshiro can’t fight with her in his arms, and its much too dangerous to leave her in her cottage. He immediately went back to the castle to put her in a safe place and tell the others of what he had encountered... but before he was about to leave, something grabbed his leg...

“Been a long time... Toshiro...” A voice cracks behind him...

Toshiro looked back on can’t believe what he was seeing.

“No... This can’t be... Soi Fon defeated YOU!!!”