• Published 2nd Nov 2012
  • 1,294 Views, 34 Comments

Fading Friendships - future pegasister



When one of the mane six dies... the others find it hard to cope.

  • ...
2
 34
 1,294

Authors' Notes

Hiya Bronies and Pegasisters! future pegasister here.

And the first thing I wanted to say is sorry.
I'm sorry for killing Twilight.
I'm sorry for her fans.
I didn't mean to offend you.

And I also wanted to show you this beautiful video; this is what I imagined her end to be like. (Except that she fell through the air and not through a window, and also that Luna didn't save her.)

And... the sequel shall come soon! So watch out for it!
And- while you're waiting for the sequel, why not read *le gasp* the BONUS chapters, published in my blog posts! These will include Gilda's side of the story and Spike's. And don't worry- this won't stop me from finishing the first chapter.
Bonus Chapter # 1

Comments ( 6 )

Twilight Sparkle I swear upon your grave that your death will not be in vain, if it's the last thing I do I will personally hunt down Celestia and Luna and make them pay! And I won't be alone! As of right now I am officially taking your friends with me! I'll make soliders out of them and maybe if possible I will get more ponies to join them! We'll create an army that will not rest unitl we either are layed to rest or have avenged your death!

As the officiall leader of The Army For The Ponies Republic of Equestria I hearby declare that we all observe a moment of silence for our fallen allies Twilight and Gilda!

:fluttercry:

:ajsleepy:

:pinkiesad2:

:raritydespair:

:rainbowderp:

1639617
:applecry: Okay.
And umm... Celestia and Luna didn't kill Twilight. (Hint, hint :ajbemused:)

1639721 But then who or what DID?! :fluttershbad::applejackunsure::pinkiesad2::raritycry::rainbowhuh:

1639740
That's why I'm writing a sequel. :trollestia:

1639755 Well I still say we need a republic because unless Celestia and Luna have a good reason they shouldn't have let Twilight die. :raritycry:

I watched your video and it's beautiful :yay:

Login or register to comment