• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 912 Views, 2 Comments

A Trixie Situation - Raptortim



A story about a human turning into a pony and falling in love with Trixe

  • ...
7
 2
 912

Chapter 2: Max: Freelance Police

Chapter 2

Max :Freelance police

I was released from the hospital the next day, I had to stay the night after my little episode. They found me phcolgicalyy sane after a psychological review. Trixie was waiting for me at the entrance of the hospital. I'm amazed how similar it looks to my hospital back on earth.

"how are you feeling?" Trixie said.

"I feel fantastic!" I said, smiling a little.

She smiled back," Ready to go see my magnificent show?!" she said with great confidence.

"sure!" I said, so we tottered to Trixe's wagon, only to see that three ponies showed up! One was Rainbow Dash, looking grumpy, like she was dragon here, her hooves were crossed and she had a disgruntled face. the other was Fluttershy, looking extra shy today. the last one was a purple u8nicorn , with a purple ma me and tail, with purple eyes, and a star on her flank


"Where is everyone?" Trixie said disappointed, "Why doesn't anyone want to see The Great and Humble Trixie?".

"Probably because of the way you acted last time you were here," said the purple unicorn,", you enslaved every pony...."

"Wait, what!!!!!" I blurted out!

"That wasn't5 my fault!"Trixie said, "I didn't know the Alarcon ambulant would have such a bad effect on me!"

"You mean it's like the Reapers in Mass 4Effect" I said. Everyone stared at me in confusion. Crap, I forgot, I'm on a different world, they never even heard of mass effect.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" the purple unicorn said.

"oh, um, that's the pony Trixie rescued Twilight." Flutter shy said.

Twilight then sat up and walked over to me, She then stuck her right hoof up, signaling me to shack hands, sorry, I meet hooves. I picked up my right hoof and shook hooves with her.

"nice to meet you, my name is Twilight Sparkle, Twilight said, what's your name?"
"Mouse Clicker. I said. After shacking hooves, I saw a purple baby dragon....WAIT DRAGON!


"HOLY F*&KING S**T! A DRAGON!" I YELLED. I started to turn to run away when Twilight teleported in front of me.

"wait, that just my friend, Spike, he won't harm you, she said,", well unless you hurt his friends, especially his love, Rarity." she said Rarity in a sarcastic type of way. Hugh, weird.

"Twilight!" Spike yelled," I've got a message for you from princess Celestia! a upon crashed into a field outside of Ponyville!"

"Who's Princess Celestia...." I said before interjecting "WAIT WHAT?!"

" Was there any pony hurt?" Twilight said

"No!" Spike said "But there was a talking rabbit that was found in the ship!"

"A rabbit?" said Fluttershy worryingly.

"Yes, a talking g one." spike said, "he says his name was Max, and he comes from Earth."

"let's go girls!" Twilight said. all three ponies, not including me and Trixie,(also Spike) ran off.

Hang on, a talking rabbit whose name is Max and comes from Earth, could it be.....Earth....EARTH!

"Spike!" I yelled to him," Yo0u said the rabbits ftr5om Earth, right?!

"Well, yeah. Spike said "why do you ask?"

"I'll tell you on the way," Trixie, let's go b ask to the hospital"


why?" Trixie sa9id.

"because we got to go talk to Max,, Freelance policeman!" I said.


*******************************************************************


"so let me get this straight," Trixie said while approaching the hospital door," you're actually what they call a human, and you fell from the sky?"

"yes ." I said, "and max can voucher for me."

all three of us entered the plad tiled, white wall waiting area, no one was sitting at the receptionists desk. I was about to sit on the bench on the wall when suddenly... Twilight comes running out.
"Thank goodness you're here spike," she said," now let's go talk to this max in room 101."

Ironic. I fo0llowed Twilight to room 101. once we all got to the door, there was a white rabbit, who was the size of a pony, with a big head(and even bigger ego). all of the ponies I have meet were in there, including three I haven't. one looked like a country girl with a cowboy hat, with a blonde mane, freckles, and an three apples on her backside. The other was a pink pony with a curly pink mane, with three balloons on her back side. then there was rarity, I knew her because spike wouldn't stop talking about her, she was a white unicorn with a purple mane and three jewels on her backside.

"Hi every pony, and max!" I said twilight then turned around. she looked pissed.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!" She yelled," This is a delicate situation!"


"Well sorry!" Trixie yelled back," I thought we could, oh I don't know, HELP!!!"

"How could you possibly hel..." Twilight said , before being interrupted.

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Max yelled, " that's an order from the president of the United States!"

Every pony stared at max with a confused and shocked look.

"Uh, max, were not in the USA, I said," didn't you notice that when you saw all the ponies around you"

" I've seen weirder" he said. To show where Trixie search should see opening word and it's a cool spot check the check document spot check whoops open stop judge


I would believe him. Hang on a second, isn't Max a fictional character. Why didn't I realize that sooner. Why can't I remember this! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING LON HERE!!!!!


WAIT! TRIXIE, FLUTTERSHY, TWLIGHT SPARCLE, RAINBOW DASH, SPIKE RAITY!!!

"YOU ARE ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!" I blurted out.
.

Author's Note:

I decided to change the name, because it was stupid. Also, sorry for the wait. I also know that a lot of the quotes are not capitalized, i'l fix that later

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment