• Published 27th Mar 2024
  • 109 Views, 1 Comments

The blood of monsters - _spicy_



Pinkie the best monster slayer gets teamed up with the mad scientist twilight sparkle

  • ...
 1
 109

Chapter 2 ||twilights gone!?||

Pinkie and twilight say there goodbyes and start to head out. Pinkie hums a tune as she bounces, that's when twilight suddenly stops in her tracks which made Pinkie stop.

“What is it twilight? Did you see the muffin Stallion?” Pinkie asked, looking at the forest around her, twilight looking at her confusedly.

“what..no! I'm looking At the clouds..it looks like it's about to rain!” Twilight says using her magic to get a book out. Pinkie looks at the book wondering what it says, so Pinkie hops around twilight to look at the front of the book with twilight.

“According to my survival guide..when it looks like it's about to rain we need to ether find! Or make shelter!” Twilight says looking over the book again wondering if It says how to make one.

“Okie dokie lokie!” Pinkie says happily as she takes one more good look at the book and zips away from the unicorn, leaving her confused.

“P..pinkie?” The purple mare says looking around in fear she Was left behind, pinkie then appears next to the mare with some tree branches.

“Hm? Yes, traveling buddy!” Pinkie says with a smile on her face. “oh..um how are we going to build a shelter With twigs?” Twilight said, annoyed at the pink mare running off.

“Hehe your so silly! Just watch!” Pinkie then zooms next to a large tree and starts To lay the big sticks in the shape of a tent. “Ta da!” The pink mare said with a proud grin on her face, leaving twilight speechless and a bit confused.

“How did you do that? You know what, never mind.” Twilight says with a sigh walking over to the now made tent with interest. “Are we going to lay on the soil? Or do you have a plan for that too?” The purple Mare says with an annoyed smirk On her face.

“Yup! Just use a blanket, silly filly!” Pinkie says with a hop and then pulls out a black blanket from her main, leaving twilight confused.

Pinkie starts To set up the blanket and lays on it, the tent was small but big enough for the two mares.

“I'll take the first watch!” Pinkie says happily, giving the purple mare a smile. twilight just rolls her eyes and puts her bag behind her now using it as a pillow.

“Wake me when your done..” Twilight says, taking off her glasses and putting them To the side of her. Pinkie nodded and sat down watching the forest for any monster who dared show their faces.

Rain soon began to fall and pinkies main started to get wet, She looks up in the sky seeing complete darkness. She sighs and looks at the sleeping mare who looks a bit cold. Pinkie giggles to herself And walks over to the mare, pinkie pulls out another blanket from her main and gently places on the sleeping mare. Pinkie began to smile to herself seeing how cute twilight looked like this.

“Pinkie stop thinking this way silly..” Pinkie scolded herself in her head, she sighs and was about to sit back down when a clash of thunder came. making Pinkie squeak, pinkie was a monster slayer, a bad ass killer and she was scared of thunder of all things. Pinkie hid in the tent, covering her face with her hooves, her Ears pressed against her head. Another strike of thunder came and it made Pinkie whimper with fear, She looked Over to the sleeping mare once again. She then shakily tapped twilight on the shoulder as tears became to form in pinkies eyes.

Of course pinkie felt bad For waking twilight up but right now she was scared, and just needed to know someone was awake with her. Twilight grunts, her eyes barley open, she sits up and rubs her eyes and with a yawn looks at the pink mare

“Pinkie..what are you?..pinkie?” Twilight looks at the mare with confused and concerned Look, pinkie the monster slayer had tears in her blue ocean eyes, her hooves where shaking and her main was flatter?

“Twilight..I'm super duper sorry for waking you but..but..it's just so scary!” Pinkie explains covering her ears with her hooves when another strike of lightning came. Twilight looks at the mare not knowing what to do, she never had this happen to her before, anxiety started to brew in Twilights stomach.

“I..I don't know what to do pinkie..” Twilight says in a whisper l, if only her had her books..wait her books! Twilight Rememberd in one of her books of. ‘How to comfort a friend’ when she was a fillie. but only if she could remember what it said..another strike of thunder hit and pinkie throws herself at twilight, squeezing the purple mare who had a slight blush on her cheeks.

“Pinkie..” Twilight says trying to sound annoyed, pinkie shakes In return..Twilight sighs and Awkwardly rubbed the Mares back.

“Um..sorry it's all I know how To do..” Twilight says Sheepishly which made Pinkie chuckle slightly, ‘This was a good sign’ Twilight thought to herself.

A couple of minutes later and the rain started to get lighter and calmer, pinkie sighs her sigh was shaky. Twilight was looking down at the pink mare who was now getting calmer, twilight continues to rub pinkies back in a soothing way.

“Thank you twi..” the pink mare says now letting go of twilight..twilight felt colder and a bit disappointed when pinkie let go of her but quickly shook the feeling away.

“It's no problem..so um, why out of everything your scared of thunder?” Twilight asks, this made the pink mares ears Lower slightly and her smile seemed forced now.

“Um..well, when I was just a filly I lived on a rock farm and well..one night it was storming really bad..and my father When out..” Pinkie gulps and closes her eyes, twilight noticed this and sighs.

“You don't have to tell me pinkie..sorry for making you seem like you have to tell me..” Twilight says rubbing the back of her neck..pinkie giggles and looks at twilight with a bright smile.

“It's fine twi! No hard feeelings!” Pinkie says with a smirk and a light punch on twilights arm which made Twilight chuckle.

“So since I can't fall asleep again, should I go on next watch?” Twilight asks pinkie with a nervous smile, which made Pinkie giggle.

“Only if you want to!” Pinkie says with a bright smile on her face. Rain Continues to fall calmly.

“Yeah..I guess I can take next watch..” Twilight says as she starts to stand up using her magic to get her glasses on her snout.

“Okie dokie lokie!” Pinkie says with the same bright smile on her face, twilight's cheeks turn a slight red. Twilight then trots Out of the tent Pinkie made and sits down On the muddy ground.

the sun started to rise and Pinkie yawns as she walks out of the tent she made and she couldn't find twilight..

“Twilight? Where are you!” Pinkie started to panic slightly, she looks around the area for the purple mare but she could not fined her anywhere.

“Twilight where did you go?..” Pinkie whispers to herself, pinkie trots back and forth thinking ok what could happened to twilight, that's when she saw some prints in the ground.

“Hm..to big To be hooves..to small to be a zobaki..and they smell like..smoke?..” Pinkie looks at the prints that Where made in the mud. That's when it clicked..a smoker!

“Twilight is in serious trouble..” Pinkie looks up her ears flatten On her head, she looks back at the tent and runs over going through Her bag. She pulls out her bottles of water.

“Would three be enough!? I don't have time!” Pinkie grabs all the water she and twilight brought and then runs back to the smokers feet prints.

“Don't worry twi I'm coming!” Pinkie rushes off following the smokers prints, pinkie runs as fast as her legs let Her..bad thoughts start to creep there Way into pinkies mind..

“No no pinkie don't think that you'll be fine..twi will be fine!” Pinkie says out loud to herself as she gallops faster.

Author's Note:

I'll try my best to post more often!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment