• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 945 Views, 8 Comments

A Sleepover Gone Wrong - Diamond Sunstone



When Scootaloo mistakes wine for grape juice and brings it to a CMC sleepover, madness ensues.

  • ...
2
 8
 945

Catastrophe

Sweetie Belle bounces on her sleeping bag, clearly bored. "What should we do first?"
"Who's up for some grape juice?" Scootaloo says, waving the bottle of wine around.
"Yeah, let's have us some grape juice! Who knows, maybe our cutie marks are for drinking grape juice!" Apple Bloom says excitedly. Scootaloo pours the wine into the cups, filling them to the brim, then pushes the glasses to the other Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Bloom is first to have a drink. "Ya know, this doesn't taste much like grape juice to me. Maybe it's special grape juice!" she says, ignoring the possibility of it being alcohol. Scootaloo has a sip next.
"Wow, this juice burns in my throat. It feels weird, but I still like it!" she says, gulping the wine down.
Sweetie Belle has a sip now. "Mmmm, this is great!" she says, guzzling the alcohol. Before long, the glasses have been drained, as well as the bottle. Little did they know that this was not grape juice, but super strong red wine, very unfit for school fillies. "Ah don't feel so good, girls..." Apple Bloom says between hiccups.
"Ugh, me either..." Sweetie Belle agrees.
Scootaloo does not contribute with words. She contributes with vomit. She pukes all over Sweetie Belle's hooves. This triggers a gag reflex in Sweetie Belle, who pukes all over Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom then pukes all over the other two Crusaders. "Ugh, sorry about that..." Sweetie Belle groans.
"It's okay, I started it..." Scootaloo moans.
"And AH FINISHED IT!" Apple Bloom yells. The three fillies are drunk. They all laugh at Apple Bloom's remark, something they wouldn't normally do. But they are drunk, so the circumstances aren't exactly normal. They drunkenly stagger around, hurling insults, throwing up, falling over, throwing up again. Stuff like that.
All of a sudden, Applejack comes in. "Hey girls, how ya doin'.... WHAT IN TARNATION?!" she yells, seeing the mess in front of her.
Apple Bloom squints. "Granny Smith? Aren't ya having a nap?"
Applejack sighs. "Ah ain't Granny Smith. Ah'm Applejack."
Sweetie Belle shakes her head. "No, you are clearly Rarity."
This confuses Applejack even more.
Scootaloo yells, "No, that's RAINBOW DASH!"
Applejack is now very confused. Until she sees the empty, upturned bottle of wine. Buck. She drags the three drunk fillies off to the hospital, then visits the families. Rarity faints at the news of her sister getting drunk, which Applejack easily counters with a bucket of water. Scootaloo's parents say they were wondering where that bottle of super strong Wild Phoenix went. They also say that Scootaloo is grounded. Applejack then breaks the news to Big Macintosh and Granny Smith. Granny Smith just says that the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be cleaning up their mess, but Big Macintosh says he will be having a word with Apple Bloom. Applejack can smell the stench of the vomit from the house, and the clubhouse is so far away from the house that Applejack wonders how three fillies made so much vomit. She eventually wrinkles her nose and goes to bed.
THE END

Comments ( 6 )

o.o Crits. *goes for headshots?* :D Critical. :P

1405315 *headshots the bullet*

1405364 Is not possible! :flutterrage:

But seriously this story was decent, funny but a little lacking in format, space out the sentences. :rainbowlaugh:/:ajbemused:

>>SuperPinkBrony12
It has the Random tag for a reason, you know. Also, thanks! This is my first fic.

This was pretty cute and funny

Login or register to comment