• Published 10th Mar 2024
  • 267 Views, 5 Comments

Godzilla x My Little Pony: -0.1/C - Horror Pro5555



The greatest evil in Equestria has been defeated but something has disturbed the peace and it may be the greatest foe they have ever encountered.

  • ...
 5
 267

Chapter Two: The Strange Reports

~~~

(Spike) "So how is it now that your student is following in your footsteps or hoofsteps?"

(Twilight) "It is very nice knowing that my student is getting her friends and maybe even friends like mine."

(Spike) "Yeah, she would have to be very lucky to get friends like that, luckily there aren't as many threats as now as it was then, so perhaps they will have a more peaceful friendship."

(Twilight) "Indeed, there is nothing that will ruin it at all."

(Spike To Himself) "You just had to say something."

Indeed he was right because after she said it Discord poofed in and was strangely scared and not calm in the slightest calm.

(Twilight) "Discord what's wrong? What happened?"

(Discord) "Twilight, Twilight, Twilight I um well you see I was practicing my magic, right? And well um- something happened and I promise this wasn't on purpose but I have opened a portal in Manehattan."

This brought Twilight's attention and stated that they needed to figure out if anything even came out of the portal and even worse it could be a threat to Equestria so they had to hope it was not something bad especially Discord who was more nervous than anything and Twilight and Spike didn't know at the moment but he had a very good reason to be.

~~~

Everyone stared at the creature that stood before them with ships beginning to stop with it in the way. It stared back looking around at its surroundings before he began. He roared before beginning to walk towards the city and so his attack began.

Once he got on land he struck at nearby buildings and continued to do so before striking multiple buildings with his tail while many screamed and ran away, some being crushed by the many pieces of the buildings that were falling many trapped. He continued to destroy the city reducing it to near rubble and many being sick due to exposure to deadly radiation in the areas that the creature attacked.

Many have suffered and those who were still alright sent an emergency message to Twilight with them wondering if the council of friendship could do anything about it.

After a while, the beast decided to move on from the city and looked forward to advanced walking, the ground impacted by his weight. As he walked forward everyone looked on as they realized the direction he was headed to, he was heading to Ponyville.

Meanwhile, Twilight began to receive messages from Manehattan, and what she read confused her.
Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
We have bad news recently a portal opened up and a creature came through.
Yes, a creature came through and worse it was tall supported a large tail dorsal plates running on the back of its back, and had scales all over its body.
And the roar, his roar was loud so much so that it shook the very ground beneath us and attacked the city.
Oh, and many lives were lost, many due to the weight of the creature and the buildings themselves.
Even worse we believe that he is heading straight for Ponyville, so please we need help, please!
Sincerely yours,
Star Tracker.

Star Tracker? She remembered him he had recently moved to Manehattan. Of course, he figured out a way to send her a message but what was scary was the description, of the creature being tall, coming from the sea and nearly destroying the city causing multiple lives to be lost including loved ones.

(Twilight) "No, no, no, no it can't be a creature and the portal....... DISCORD!!!!"

(Discord) "AHHH WHAT, WHAT, WHAT IS IT! Oh no...... OH NO LET ME SEE THAT MESSAGE!"

Twilight gave him it as he looked at the message reading it through and full of focus on each line passing his eyes, which increased and became even more worried than before when he finished reading he slammed it and began rocking back and forth as sweat came down his head.

(Discord) "Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, no, no, no, no, no, no. So a creature came through huh? Well as you can see I'm a nervous wreck but now I'm lOsInG My MiNd. W-we have to gather the others and get Luster Dawn out of there now!

(Twilight) "Yes, yes I agree, I agree Discord I shall call a meeting between the council and I shall message Luster Dawn. She went off to call the meeting, while Spike went over to Discord still freaking out.

(Spike) "So you opened a portal by mistake and a creature came through."

(Discord) "Yes, yes but it was just so random and it was when I was using my magic I-I don't know what happened and how but I couldn't control my magic for some reason."

Meanwhile, the beast has been walking through the land keeping in a straight line running into a few creatures along the way most of them running in fear. But he ran into a hydra which was nearly his size, and they began to fight. It was an easy fight, Godzilla's scales helped throughout the fight and to finish the fight he decided to bite on their necks causing them to choke on their blood before it finally collapsed. Godzilla continued walking through and admiring the sight. He never thought of this place looking so beautiful it reminded him of home so much so that he decided that he would wipe out all the creatures and have the land to himself and the other wildlife around.

Back with Discord, he was continuing to rock back and forth before suddenly he began to hear something.

(Whisper) Discord.....

(Discord) "H-Huh? Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Why it is your magic!"

(Discord) "W-What my magic? Are you alive?"

"Yes indeed Discord I'm alive and I am the reason why the beast known as Godzilla has crossed over into this world and he shall destroy it, as for me? Well, let's just say...... I-I."

(Discord) "You are silent now! You just stay out of my mind I have to be strong for my friends and nothing shall get in my way of helping my friends not even Godzilla!"

Discord finished as a breath of exhaustion escaped him, recovering he got up off the ground of his house and began to fly to Canterlot after all, it was time for the meeting between him and his friends. He did wonder though why that voice came through his insane rambling. But it didn't matter he kept a level head and he would help out with anything he could, even if he had to die for it.

To be continued.......

~~~

Comments ( 2 )

11845950
It's the same film as Minus One. But in black and white and not in color.

Damn….. remember the time in Osaka:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment