• Published 21st Feb 2024
  • 338 Views, 76 Comments

Tales From The Omniverse - Lucar

  • ...
0
 76
 338

Tale 6: What If: The Ultimate Life-Form's Ascension

The battle against Chaos Elfilis continued as the heroes, joined by Void, fought with everything they had to defeat the Ultimate Life-form and stop them from trying to make Popstar collide with Earth. They managed to weaken them enough that their Soul came out, a large orb with smaller blood red orbs orbiting it.

Void, chasing the Soul like everyone else, sent fire at it. He hesitated using his Soul Form, his full power fearing the collateral damage that he would cause, but Elfilis was so powerful that he may have to do it. But he trusted that he and the others would manage to defeat them without him resorting to it.

Suddenly, Elfilis teleported right before Void and lost definition, becoming liquid. Eyes widening in horror, Void wasn’t able to stop himself before he flew right into it. He struggled to escape, but the liquid closed on him and spread all over his body. The others attacked to try to get him out, but failed.

Void disappeared inside Elfilis. The others could only look in horror.

“They absorbed Void…” Sweetie Void said, not believing what happened.

The red orbs merged with the Soul, enveloping it so it turned into a red liquid orb that dripped. Out of the liquid then came many purple eyes of various sizes with black, blue, and pink iris that had white pupils. These eyes moved all over it, sometimes sinking into their body and coming out elsewhere.

Meanwhile, in the vortex above them, they could see Popstar approaching again. Void’s clones that had been pushing the planets to keep them away from each other had disappeared.

However, the vortex became unstable. It was losing shape and shrinking, losing power. Popstar wasn’t approaching as rapidly as previously. That was one silver lining among all the bad stuff happening.

It seemed that absorbing Void was too much for Elfilis. They had difficulty fully processing this superior entity. It was like Void was still fighting inside them.

Sweetie Void wanted to save Void, but she didn’t know what to do. How to free someone absorbed by Elfilis? Leongar was saved, but it was only because Elfilis had wanted to use his body to return. The other animals they absorbed were still trapped inside them.

So there was only one thing the heroes could do.

“They are unstable! We must use the occasion to attack them!” Sweetie Void instructed.

Elfilis was currently immobile, not doing anything, so the heroes were able to unleash their best attacks to deal as much damage as possible in a minimum of time.

After several seconds of that, however, Elfilis suddenly sent a powerful shockwave that hit all the heroes and sent them crashing far while destroying the whole city, leaving behind a giant crater. The eyes then fired lasers that began to sweep around randomly. Some of the eyeballs entirely floated out of the body, moving around a bit before returning in it. The lasers were so powerful that they entirely traversed the planet, cutting it to pieces. Same with Popstar above.

And that was only the beginning as Elfilis became the center of a real storm of random attacks, unleashing winds going at hundreds of miles per hour, fire as hot as the sun, ice as cold as the absolute zero, while also sending the classic cutter blades, spikes, or explosive balls of energy (VERY powerful explosive balls of energy). Elfilis wasn’t trying to hit anything with them. They were just sent randomly, making them totally unpredictable, without forgetting that they were, like the vortex, unstable, so they tended to move in even more random directions, dissipate prematurely, or explode even when they weren’t supposed to. Thanks to that, the damages were limited to a dozen miles around them, without counting the lasers.

“The enemy has totally lost their mind!” Gilgamesh said upon seeing all that, in awe before such power.

Since he had been riding Sweetie Void, he crashed just beside her after they were expelled by the shockwave. They were now many miles away, but they could see the storm of attacks very well.

Sweetie Void glared at the storm, then flew up, readied her ten cannons, and fired an Ultimate Doom Laser, making sure that it won’t end up hitting anything. The laser engulfed Elfilis and caused a huge amount of damage, but Elfilis survived, still attacking.

Phantom also attacked, sending cubes at Elfilis from where she crashed. A few cubes managed to pass through the attacks and to hit Elfilis, sending them to another reality where a star, a real star, was dropped on them. Still, it wasn’t enough.

Galacta Knight sent sharp waves with his spear. Most were destroyed by Elfilis’ attacks, but one still managed to reach Elfilis and to slice them, but they immediately reformed.

Suddenly, Elfilis stopped attacking and glowed. Then, they shot up, going toward space under the vortex in the blink of an eye.

Drat… Space in this universe may not be like space like in the Dream Universe. She will have to ensure that Gilgamesh, who probably couldn’t survive in space, will be able to go there.

She let Gilgamesh climb on her, then chased Elfilis along with everyone else.

When they joined Elfilis, they saw that their body stabilized and took on a new appearance. They were still red, but now, they looked like a fusion between a Dark Matter and a bud, their spherical body being composed of six closed ‘petals’, each with a purple eye. From the three bottom eyes started white streaks, like tear trails.

It was bad, but there was one silver lining: Elfilis absorbed Positive Void, Void at his weakest. If it had been Neutral Void…

But still, there was no doubt that, now, Elfilis was…

The Ascended
Void Elfilis

Suddenly, like a flower, Void Elfilis’ body opened, revealing inside it a black void surrounding a single giant eye. Actually, it looked like the void itself was the eye, and the ‘eye’ in the center was just the iris.

The next instant, the vortex stabilized, grew back to its normal size, and regained its power. But to the heroes’ horror, more vortexes opened, each bringing a new planet, some of which they recognized. The three Equus. New Halcandra. The Mushroom World. Mobius. Daiban. And others that must be the Pokémon World or Hyrule’s world.

Void Elfilis was about to make the main planets of the Alliance crash into each others. The vortexes were all around Earth.

Gilgamesh summarized it for everyone, even if he didn’t know what these planets were: “Crap.”

They had to destroy Elfilis NOW!

As Elfilis closed, Sweetie Void began to sing, powering up everyone, having to use power so her voice could reach the others despite them being in space.

We must stand strong,
We don’t have long
To defeat this wrong,
So listen to my song.

They began to fly all over the planet, Elfilis leading them into a chase as they began to attack by firing lasers from their eyes.

Fearing touching one of the planets, Sweetie didn’t dare firing her Ultimate Doom Laser, so she used smaller attacks, starting by sending energy swords by dozens. On her back, Gilgamesh used magic, like always, not able to do anything else. Beside her, Kirby used the Ultra Morpho Sword to send sharp waves. Galacta Knight opened rifts to fire his space beams. Phantom, after using cubes to bring Void Elfilis into another reality, sent small stars.

And then there was Apple Death who, instead of attacking, flew toward the planet.

Whatever idea her friend had, Sweetie Void continued singing.

While it looks bleak,
We are not weak.

Void Elfilis turned black, then their body collapsed into a powerful black hole that the heroes resisted by flying away.

Must not fail,
Must prevail,
Not turn tail.

Below them, the planet, which had been cut to pieces, began to reform. Three holes then opened in the crust, two forming eyes and one forming a mouth.

Apple Death, thanks to Sweetie Void’s boost, took possession of the whole planet.

Meanwhile, the black hole disappeared, and Elfilis teleported around a bit before they opened large vortexes out of which came hundreds of giant meteors. The heroes either avoided them or destroyed them.

But suddenly, Elfilis opened their body and began sucking up everything into their void.

We must trust.
Our worlds will not turn to dust.

The planet fired homing beams from the eyes, causing huge damage to Elfilis who stopped sucking up before they closed.

We have lots of friends
we must defend
so it’s not their end.

Elfilis’ body opened again, expelling everything they sucked up, but much deadlier as they were much faster. They also expelled a strong force that pushed against the heroes, slowing them down.

All around them, debris from the planets were raining.

Together we stand tall
Fighting to not fall
For the good of all.

Sweetie Void created her own black hole that sucked up the meteors. Then, she expelled all of it as an even more giant meteor that destroyed everything in its path until hitting Elfilis’ iris in the center of their void, which hurt them a lot judging by the screech they let out.

This red demon ascending
Will not stop us from having our happy ending.

Void Elfilis closed and sent dozens of cutter blades while materializing two Ultra Swords. With them, they began to slice space, copying Galacta Knight by sending their own space beams, even more powerful.

Can’t stop. Push on, on.

Void Elfilis materialized four Master Crowns in a circle and charged a beam. The heroes couldn’t avoid it, the Mushroom World was behind them. No choice, Sweetie readied her Ultimate Doom Laser to counter it. The two beams clashed and created a huge explosion that sent everyone far away. They quickly recovered however and resumed chasing Elfilis.

Fight, fight, so we can see the dawn.

The planets were getting closer. They had to hurry up.

Suddenly, to Sweetie’s shock, Void Elfilis began to sing.

I am the light
That will scorch the
worlds and turn to ash
My father’s legacy

Sweetie’s jaw dropped as she saw Void Elfilis powering themself.

“Hey! Thief!” she yelled. However, she quickly got over it and resumed singing to not lose the buff.

While it looks bleak,
We are not weak.

You are insects
You stand no chance

The planet opened its mouth and spat hundreds of beams that homed in on Elfilis. Meanwhile, Galacta Knight decided to try to seal them and sent many Heart Spears that they easily pushed back with a shockwave. Sweetie Void made everyone teleport so they didn’t get hit by it.

Must not fail,
Must prevail,
Not turn tail.

You will fail,
Be destroyed,
Bow to God.

Void Elfilis created three copies of themself who all enveloped themselves in blue fire before they charged at the heroes, all the while sending fireballs randomly from all over their bodies. Phantom materialized a giant baseball bat made of the strongest heat-resistant metal and used it to send one of the copies away. The bat still melted after touching the copy. Gilgamesh didn’t even bother using his ice magic.

We must trust.
Our worlds will not turn to dust.

It will end.
All of life will disappear.

The four Elfilis stopped charging and gathered back, forming a line, before they fired homing beams from their eyes. Dodging all of them was impossible, and the heroes all got hit at least once. Sweetie Void tried to use her mirrors, but the beams were too powerful and destroyed them without problem.

The four Elfilis then merged back into one and materialized four Master Crowns, to Sweetie’s horror.

With Elfilis boosting themself, their beam will be too powerful even for her Ultimate Doom Laser.

Also, the planets were very close to the vortexes. They will traverse them anytime now. More and more pieces of them were raining everywhere.

We have lots of friends
we must defend
so it’s not their end.

War is all they know
So war I bring
Until nothing’s left.

Sweetie Void still readied her beam, and the two fired. However, as expected, Elfilis’ beam overpowered Sweetie Void’s.

Then came Elfilin who placed himself before Sweetie Void, taking her energy and unleashing it as the beam, taking it over while giving his own energy, turning the beam more powerful. The beams were now equal in power, but then, Elfilis opened, and their beam gained even more power. Elfilin looked at the others and wordlessly told them to hurry up!

They understood. They all approached and placed a hand near Elfilin, giving him energy, allowing his beam to get more powerful. Seeing what was happening, Apple Death left the planet and came to give her own energy. The two beams were now equal again.

Together we stand tall
Fighting to not fall
For the good of all.

Your friendship is useless.
It only brings pain.
You are best alone.

Sweetie Void glared at Elfilis. Then, Celestia came, bringing with her everyone who participated in this adventure. They immediately understood what was going on and began to give their energy to Elfilin who roared as his beam gained the upper hand.

Sweetie Void grinned.

We are not perfect at all
But we believe in All for One and One for All!

Elfilis couldn’t sing anymore as fear filled them.

Elfilin’s beam overpowered Elfilis’ beam and continued into their opened body until reaching the iris where it exploded.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Elfilis’ screech deafened everyone.

Their body then began to disintegrate into light particles. Before long, a last particle of light floated toward Elfilin who absorbed it.

Finally, the vortexes closed, just in time.

Sweetie Void breathed in relief. It was over. The Alliance was saved.

But at what price… They lost a God. A dear friend. A father. And the planets certainly received huge damage from the force of the vortexes and any straight projectiles, even if the heroes had been careful.

Things will be hard in the near future.

Author's Note:

Inspired from Desolo Zantas' video: Link.
I found the idea wonderful and I wanted to use it right away.

Comments ( 3 )

it be cool if sweetie encounted analog horror creatures, like The Cresent king, The Iris, False Gaberial....

Angel gabby?

11889932
I'm not familiar with any of these creatures. Sorry.

11889939
fair. a Jurassic park/world crossover would be cool

Login or register to comment