• Published 16th Feb 2024
  • 142 Views, 0 Comments

Love takes many forms - coolpony01



A changeling by the name of Amber lives in a hive not known to Equestria. But after the events of the Canterlot invasion it becomes known. As the two nations become closer together in forming peace between each other she meets somepony

  • ...
 0
 142

Ch 3

The date is December 10, 2005. Our hive and Equestrian have been able to keep the peace and improve relationships. This is going to be maintained by civilians from both sides volunteering to travel to the other nation to learn of their culture and way of life. This way we can make sure our relationships are remaining peaceful.

This just started a few weeks ago and a few Equestrian civilians have already gone here, and things have been going smoothly not very many bumps in the road to that. There are still however quite some many ponies that don’t really trust the changelings and there’s some of us changelings who view ponies as selfish or weak. But nothing too rough. I am glad that our nations are right now having peaceful relationships that will last.

I am right now in patrol in the forests. My job is to make sure that everyone follows the laws set forth and remain safe. I could see the beautiful white snow. I find snow to be quite beautiful since it shines and sparkles and fills the world with a sense of comfort. It is very quiet right now since all the animals are hibernating for the winter. I find it to be very calming and peaceful.

As I walked, I was shocked to find a pony. She was a pegasus pony with a pale light grayish gold coat, a long wavy pink mane and tail, moderate cyan gorgeous eyes, and three green butterflies with pink wings for a cutie mark. I know who this mare is this is Fluttershy the element of kindness known for her compassion towards all creatures. She was there during the Canterlot invasion she didn’t notice that something was off about Chrysalis which isn’t a surprise since changelings are very good at being manipulative. Something that makes me feel guilt over.

She turned and saw me “Oh hello there.” The mare said politely.

“Hello there madame.” I say politely but formally. I am on duty after all.

“It’s nice to see you. I’m so happy that I get to learn about the changelings. I don’t think your species is evil and I wish to prevent any tensions between our countries by showing everyone that there is no reason to fear the changelings of the other hives.” Fluttershy said.

“I am grateful that you hold no ill will towards our kind. I too want peace between our nations, and I am happy to see that some ponies agree with me to.” I said letting my guard down somewhat and talking more from my heart then I should.

This mare seems nice maybe I can get to know her it would be nice to learn about Equestrian culture. And I wouldn’t mind teaching her about the culture of the hive.

She smiled. “If you don’t mind me asking what’s your name? See I just got here and you’re the first changeling I’ve met.” She said openly.

“I’m Amber.” I replied.

“Well Amber if you aren’t busy after work I am staying by the Golden Inn. Maybe I can tell you about Equestrian culture and I’d love to hear more about changeling culture.” She said seemingly excited by the idea.

“I wouldn’t mind that.” I said and I couldn’t help but form a smile.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment